Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ Whats Wrong Sasami?! ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

chapter 11

Okay in this chapter Sasami is going to get hurt but don't worry all will turn out well.

***

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have decided to randomly choose who will fight in the matches. The matches are on this piece of paper," said the announcer, as he pointed to the piece of paper in his hands. "All right, I will read the names starting from the first match to the last match," said the announcer.

" I can't wait to find out whom I'm going to annihilate in the first round," boasted Aeka looking at Vegeta.

"Keep dreaming. Shouldn't you dress in something more appropriate? I mean wearing a kimono is so childish, you'll be lucky if you could walk in that monstrosity," said Vegeta with a cold smirk on his face.

"Asshole, just you wait. You'll see that the Jurain power is unbeatable," growled Aeka while balling up her fists.

"The first match will be a triple threat match and the competitors are Videl, Aeka and the Great Saiyaman," said the announcer.

"Good I'll get to fight the Great Saiyaman," said Videl with a smirk on her face.

*Thank Dende for Aeka being here, I would hate to have to knock out Videl so early in the fight. * thought Gohan.

*Oh this will be easy, I heard the kid hasn't trained in seven years, and that Videl girl is no match for me. She won't even last a second, * thought Aeka.

"The rest of the matches are one on one match. The second match is Ryoko VS Tenchi," said the announcer.

*Oh no I didn't think I would have to fight with her so early. I was hoping I could get by without fighting her, well looks like I have to use my full effort times two on this one, * thought a nervous Tenchi.

"Don't worry Tenchi, I won't embarrass you that bad," laughed Ryoko.

"The next match will be Vegeta VS Miss Eighteen," said the announcer.

"Good luck honey"said Krillin while patting her back.

*That's great while I was playing mommy here I slacked off on my training. If Vegeta doesn't go super Saiyan the match will be mine, * thought Eighteen.

*Last time that tin can humiliated me by being the first women to defeat. Not this time, she'll be the one to fall flat on her ass, * thought Vegeta.

"Next match is Krillen VS Spopovich," said the announcer.

*Why do I always get the ugly ones? * thought Krillin.

"Next match will be Goku VS Majunior," said the announcer.

"Who's Majunior?"Goku screamed. Anyone with that kind of name must be completely nuts.

"Goku it's me," said Piccolo, "I wanted to go undercover, so don't bother asking," said Piccolo.

"And the final match is Mr. Satan VS Yamu,"said the announcer.

"Looks like I'm going to win again because I'm the strongest fighter on planet Earth," screamed Mr. Satan imagining his fans were around him cheering him on.

Just the Yamu and Spopovich were out of site.

***

Back at the sitting stands where Sasami and gang are.

"Washu, I'm feeling kind of sick can I go to the bathroom?" asked Sasami.

"Sure, but Aeka said you need a chaperone. I can't take you to the bathroom right now, but try asking Mihoshi or somebody else," said Washu while typing on her holotop.

"Don't worry, I need to go to the bathroom as well," said Bulma.

"Lets go," said Sasami happily while walking towards the bathroom with Bulma.

***

"The little girl is with someone, but the person with her is not a threat. This is the perfect opportunity," said Yamu.

"Yeah lets go,"said Spopovich with a sadistic smirk on his face.

***

Sasami walked in to the bathroom which wasn't very big at all. Just big enough to fit two or three people. As Sasami was walking she fell, and clutched her chest because she felt an aching pain there.

"Ugh it hurts," said Sasami while holding on to her chest on her knees.

Bulma ran over to Sasami and picked her up off the floor.

"Are you all right is something the matter?" asked Bulma franticly.

Bulma put Sasami's arm around her neck and helped her walk a bit to the faucet. By that time, Yamu and Spopovich arrived at the restroom area.

"We better hurry up and gather the energy now," instructed Yamu.

"Yes, we will take all that girl's energy"said Spopovich while extracting a white object that resembled a teacup. Yamu and Spopovich then entered the bathroom.

***

"Why are those two guys be in the girl's bathroom,"said Washu aloud.

"What two guys!"said Kiyone as she grabbed her blaster ready for action.

"It seems like those two energy waves I felt before. And they are near Sasami and Bulma," said Washu as she got up to go to tell Aeka and the others.

"Mihoshi and Kiyone I need you to go in that bathroom right now, "instructed Washu as she left.

"Lets go Mihoshi. Let bust some bad guys,"said Kiyone as she changed into her uniform from Tenchi Universe.

"Okay I'll do it for Sasami," said Mihoshi as she took out her pink cube and changed into her battle uniform she wore when they fought Kagato.

**************************************************************** *****