Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ Lets get back to us ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Everyone but Ryoko and Goku were at the restaurant.

"Oh this looks delicious," said Aeka turning to look at Vegeta and Gohan at the way they were eating.

"She looked at them with disgust, do you Saiyans eat like this all the time, you absolutely have no table manners at all," said Aeka in a disgusted tone.

"Listen here baka onna," growled Vegeta throwing bits of food out of his mouth in Aeka's face.

For a prince you should have better manners," said Aeka.

"Watch what you say to the Prince of Saiyans and if you keep bitching at me or the Saiyan race you will regret it!" Screamed Vegeta.

"What are you going to do about it you farm animal," said Aeka picking up a bowl of noodles and threw it at Vegeta's head.

Vegeta moved out of the way and the bowl of noodles hit Krillen.

"Are you all right," asked Eighteen, "honey I'm okay," said Krillin while wiping noodles off his face and clothes.

"Aeka, will you please settle down," said Tenchi, "yes you dumb baka onna please sit down and shut the fuck up," growled Vegeta.

"Please forgive me what ever your name is," said Aeka to Krillin.

***

"Goku I'm sorry," said Ryoko "oh its no problem," said Goku while scratching his head and giving a goofy smirk.

Just then Yamu and Spopovich went up to Ryoko and Goku,"yeah what the hell do want?" Asked Ryoko.

"Nothing at all we just wanted to wish you luck," said Yamu "if any one needs luck it's not us it's you bald headed freaks" said Ryoko.

"Ryoko please...don't kill them all they said was to wish us good luck," said Goku while trying to hold Ryoko back from beating the living hell out of the guys who Ryoko thought were making fun of her.

"Ryoko lets go eat I'm starving and I'm sure you're hungry as well," said Goku while still holding Ryoko back.

"Yeah I'm famished I don't want to get too skinny and look like that Aeka freak," laughed Ryoko.

Ryoko got out of Goku's hold and wrapped her arms around Goku's neck.

"Now Goku dear you lead the way and I'll follow you," whispered Ryoko in Goku's ear seductively.

Just then Yamu and Spopovich left but not even Goku or Ryoko even saw them leave or where they left to they disappeared out of the blue.

***

"The woman and that man seem to be the most powerful ones in this area," said Yamu

"Yes, I sensed it, but there is one more and it seems to be a little girl," said Spopovich.

"They are powerful let's get the girl first she doesn't seem so threatening at the moment," said Yamu.

Then the two warriors were looking at a device, which looked like a clock but really detected life energy.

"If things go the way we want to we should gather enough energy to release Majin Buu," said Yamu.

***

Ryoko and Goku walked in the restaurant area and noticed Krillen with noodles all over him.

"What happened here?" Asked Ryoko, "Aeka and Vegeta had a little fight and Aeka decided she would try to shut Vegeta up by throwing a bowl of noodles at Vegeta, but it somehow ended on...what's your name again," asked Tenchi.

"The name is Krillin " said Krillin.

"It looked like they were having a feud" said Gohan.

"Would all of you please shut up," cried Aeka.

"Look Aeka there is no reason for you to be angry with little Gohan here; it's not his fault that you can't control your temper," boasted Ryoko.

"Aeka don't!" Begged Tenchi he was holding Aeka back from attacking anyone.

'Never mind!" Said Aeka as she sat down by then Goku was eating his 12th plate of food.

"Hey Goku no fair you got a head start!" Cried Ryoko and suddenly started eating food.

"Sorry I was getting hungry," said Goku with food in his mouth, which nobody understood a thing he said except Ryoko.

"Understood," said Ryoko with a mouthful of food in her mouth.

"Such awful manners its disgusting to even be in their presence," said Aeka.

40 minutes past and no one did anything but look at Goku and Ryoko eat, which astounded them on how much they could eat.

"Hey it's almost time to go to the see who we will be fighting," asked Videl as she got up to leave.

"Oh yeah Let's go Goku," said Ryoko and grabbed Goku's arm and ran off to see whom will they be fighting.

"Aww come on please let me finish my meal," said Goku.

"Oh come on you've already had 123 meals," said Ryoko,"fine"pouted Goku.

***

Who will fight who and who is the little girl they are talking about all these Questions will be answered on the next chapter

Edited by Amber.