Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ what do you mean ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"What do you mean you detect the same energy," asked Sasami, "you mean that scary monster," cried Mihoshi, "come on Mihoshi were galaxy police officers lets get to work," said Kiyone*if I am able to bust this monster down and send it to HQ I'll be promoted for sure, * thought Kiyone.

"NO! I don't want to see any monsters!"Cried Mihoshi before she clamped on to Kiyone's "Mihoshi will you get the hell off me," screamed Kiyone.

"It's not safe for you two pretty ladies to go off and," said Master Roshi grabbing Kiyone's rear Master Roshi looked up with a gun pointed at his forehead.

"If you ever touch any woman or me again like that I'll be forced to blow you to kingdom come," said Kiyone still pointing the police blaster to his head.

"I'm sorry please don't shoot me I couldn't help it you're so beautiful," cried Master Roshi.

"Kiyone stop it you're starting to scare me" cried Mihoshi.

"You got what you deserved pervert," said Bulma.

"You really shouldn't do that; you might actually make her do something she might regret later on," said Mihoshi.

Just then Chi Chi sat down next to everyone and noticed Kiyone with her blaster to Roshi's head.

"You're still at it again old man," said Chi Chi in a scolding tone.

***

Back at the registration area...

"These guys look like total weaklings" whispered Aeka, "no funnier than you do," said Ryoko, "hey now watch what you say to a Juraian Princess," said Aeka grabbing Ryoko's hair.

"Ouch you bitch!" screamed Ryoko and grabbed a hand full of Aeka's hair.

"That hurts you monster woman," cried Aeka and stomped on Ryoko's foot.

Ryoko than put her arm around Aeka's neck and started punching her skull while she was still in a headlock.

Aeka got out of the headlock, then slammed Ryoko on the floor and elbowed Ryoko while she was on the ground.

"Could you please settle down now ladies save your fighting for the ring," the yelled the announcer at Ryoko and Aeka.

"You girls fight a lot," said Goku to Ryoko but she didn't respond she just pretended like she didn't hear anything.

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen we are having a few technical difficulties come back here in one hour, and then we will all be ready to begin the worlds tournament," said the announcer.

Mr. Satan then went to his locker room and Videl went over to Gohan.

"What happened here Gohan where are all the people," asked Videl.

"Well..um..you see..our friends here were fighting here and might have scared off everyone," said Gohan laughing nervously.

"Well I'm starving said Aeka, there should be a place her for us to eat," said Krillin.

Everyone but Ryoko and Goku left to eat Ryoko was about to leave then she felt someone grab her arm.

"Damnit let go of me I don't wish to speak with you," said Goku.

"Please just hear me out that is all I ask of you Ryoko pleaded Goku all right but can you please let go of my arm," said Ryoko wincing in pain. "Oh I'm sorry," said Goku, before he let go of Ryoko's arm.

"Ryoko I really care about you when I'm with you the real me comes out when I am with you I don't have to pretend I like you a lot," said Goku.

"Goku I like you a lot too, but I can't be with a married man you have to understand me, what would you do if you were me," said Ryoko.

"Let me show you exactly when I found out my wife didn't love me," said Goku.

"How the hell are you supposed to show me," said Ryoko in an annoyed tone.

"Close your eyes and watch," said Goku.

"Ryoko closed her eyes and Goku touched her forehead with one finger and Ryoko saw his haunting memory.

***

flashback

"Oh Dende!" Chi Chi screamed as Yamcha was thrusting into her "faster Yamcha" cried Chi Chi in total pleasure from Yamcha's deep thrusts inside of her.

This event happened when between the seven years Goku was dead, and Chi Chi was lonely Goku saw the whole event with his own eyes as a ghost.

He was supposed to be with Chi Chi for one night but Goku saw his friend having sex to his wife.

Chi Chi saw Goku and didn't care if he saw then he left almost at the verge of tears.

"How could I have ever made the mistake to leave her," whispering to himself then he disappeared back to the other world.

end flashback

***

well tell me what did you think about this chapter.