Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ Cat Fight ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 8

Goku walked off in despair, after hearing Chi Chi show no love or emotion for the sons she bore him so long ago. The words she called him, broke his heart. He just didn't know how he was going to break the news to them.

Goku was walking silently, when he heard someone screaming. It sounded like Ryoko.

"Listen here you asshole, I want in this tournament. You better let me compete or else I'll-!" Screamed Ryoko.

"Ryoko what are you doing?" Asked Goku.

Ryoko was screaming at the man, who was supposed to be taking down names of the were entering the tournament. Ryoko picked up the guy from the collar of his shirt, and flew into the air. The man was so scared that she would drop him.

"All right, I'll let you compete, but your friend can't," said the man.

"He competes too," said Ryoko throwing the guy in Goku's direction from the air.

Goku picked him up. Ryoko just walked in to the area with the strength tester.

***

"Ryoko how did it go?" asked Aeka. Ryoko just stayed quiet. "What's wrong Ryoko? Are you deaf?!" Screamed Aeka.

"I'm not deaf you stupid old hag," screamed Ryoko.

"What?! I'm not an old hag, you 5000 year old mummy, monster, demon woman!" screamed Aeka.

"Ladies could you please calm down?" asked Tenchi gently.

"Shut up!" screamed both Aeka and Ryoko.

"Would you two screeching Onna's shut the fuck up?!" Screamed Vegeta.

"How dare you use that language with me. I am the first princess of Jurai royal family, you vegetable headed, brainless dork," said Aeka.

"Vegeta mind your own damn business. I'll kick your ass later!" screamed Ryoko. "Now back to her highness Princess Royal Pain in the ass!"

"That's it!" Aeka screamed, summoning her logs around Ryoko. And Aeka herself powering up.

"You flat chested little whore," said Ryoko, before she flew at Aeka and punched her in the face.

"Take this you monster woman," said Aeka as she charged up a green energy ball, and blasted it at Ryoko.

Ryoko teleported behind Aeka, and used her low accuracy as her advantage. She blasted Aeka in the back with a red energy ball, sending Aeka right into Piccolo and Eighteen.

Aeka cried out waiting to feel pain, when Eighteen caught her.

"You took a real hit there," said Eighteen.

Aeka just hmphed and walked away. Just to see that only the Z Gang and the Tenchi gang still there.

"It looks like your ugly faces, and screeching voices scared everyone away," laughed Vegeta.

"Are you all right Aeka? Nothing is broken?" asked Tenchi.

"Of course I'm all right," said Aeka.

***

"I think its one of those fights again. Ryoko is just taking her anger out on Aeka, and you know her temper," said Sasami.

"Do Ryoko and Aeka get into fights often?" asked Bulma.

"More times than you could ever count," sighed Washu.

***

Goku stood there confused. As he walked by, he saw all of the weaker contestants running away.

"What happened to all the contestants? Where did they go?" asked Goku.

"I'll tell you what happened. These two dumb Onna's scared everyone away with their bickering," said Vegeta.

"Hey now that's not really nice, but you girls really did scare those people off. Now there are a few people, and it's not enough for a competition," said Tenchi.

"Who cares, most of those people were weaklings," said Aeka.

"She has a point there. I'd feel a lot better knowing I didn't send anyone to the hospital," said Goku.

"All right, everyone shut up!" screamed Ryoko.

Two men brought out a weird looking machine that looked like a child's plaything to Vegeta.

"What is that?" asked Krillin.

"It must be some machine to test our strength," answered Eighteen.

"Well let's make sure Vegeta and Ryoko go last, so the machine doesn't break before we're finished," said Goku.

Hey I'll go easy on the machine, but I can't say the same for my vegetable headed friend here," said Ryoko as she pointed to Vegeta.

"Whatever. You might break a nail or something, and run home crying, you old dried up demon," said Vegeta.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this machine over here will test out your strength. It will see if you're able to compete in the tournament. If you get a higher score than Mr. Satan, our champ, you are in the-" Said the announcer.

Mr. Satan and Videl walked in the area, only to see that only a few other people were there, which looked weird and dressed in funny clothes.

Mr. Satan walked up to the announcer and asked him where are all the people the announcer said that was all they had left.

"I'm sorry folks, but it looks like there can be no tournament. Unless we get a few more people to enter," said the announcer guy.

"What no tournament!" said Mr. Satan.

Suddenly two people with m's on their forehead appeared out of nowhere and the shorter, skinnier one said that he and his ally next to him will compete.

***

"I detect the same energy that I sensed from that monster," said Washu before she immediately typed away at her holotop.

Next time since there are only 13 competitors there will be a triple threat match, but who will fight?

Edited by Amber.