Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ Confessions Of The Heart ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 7

"Goku where are you going?" Screamed Chi Chi. He didn't even bother listening to her, he walked away to sign up for the tournament.

"Who are these people? Are they your friends?" asked Aeka and Sasami.

"Hey guys over here," yelled Ryoko waving over at the Z- senshi.

The Z-Senshi walked up to the Tenchi gang, and gave their introductions. Then they went off to sign up, or get a good seat to watch the competition; leaving Tenchi, Aeka and Ryoko alone.

"Tenchi, Aeka can we talk for a little bit?" asked Ryoko.

"All right lets talk," said Tenchi.

"Please Tenchi don't feel guilty because you chose Aeka over me. I'm over you Tenchi, and I fell in love with someone else," said Ryoko blushing.

"Thank you Ryoko, I feel so much better now. I hope we can still be friends, but who is it you're in love with?" Asked Tenchi.

"Of course we'll always be friends, and who is it I'm in love with? Well, that isn't any of your damn business," said Ryoko with a smile on her face.

"Oh well, all right. I'm going to sign in the tournament, if you need me I'll be there," said Tenchi, before he walked off.

"All right Ryoko. Spill it, who are you in love with?" Asked Aeka.

"Well, it's Goku," said Ryoko.

"Isn't that the man who helped you rob the bank of Jurai?" Asked Aeka.

"So you remember that day," said Ryoko with a smirk on her face.

"Well, he is cute, but that friend of his has an ass to die for," said Aeka.

"Aeka you have Tenchi," said Ryoko.

"It doesn't hurt to look. That Vegeta is very handsome," said Aeka.

"Well anyway, I'm not good at attracting men, and he is married," said Ryoko.

"Ryoko you can't be sort of married," said Aeka.

"Well he was dead for seven years. Hey, lets go sign up, and may the best woman win. Which will be me," said Ryoko.

"Go ahead and boast Ryoko. I'm the first Princess of Jurai, and I would be shocked if you survived five minutes in the ring with me," cackled Aeka.

"You haven't changed at all Aeka. Still the same egotistical prissy princess you always were," said Ryoko.

"I'm being polite Ryoko. Something you should know," said Aeka in a sarcastic tone of voice.

***

"Goku, where in the hell are you going?!" Screamed Chi Chi.

Goku stopped, turned around, and looked Chi Chi straight in the eye. Something he never did before in his life.

"Do you really think I am that ignorant?!" yelled Goku.

"Goku hone,y what's wrong?" asked Chi Chi.

"I'll tell you what's wrong. You couldn't tell me that you were sleeping with someone else while I was away!? You looked me straight in the eye, and lied to me," said Goku.

"It was while you were away, you were dead. I thought you were never coming back!" Cried Chi Chi.

"You slept with another man, and lied about it. I was waiting for you to admit it to me, but you know you acted like it never happened," said Goku.

"I know that Gohan and Vegeta knew, and they wanted me to find out for myself," said Goku. "Ryoko" whispering her name to himself, he didn't want Chi Chi to think it was Ryoko's fault that he knew.

"Goku I want us to stay together, and raise Goten. Will you ever forgive me?" asked Chi Chi.

"I would have forgiven you, but I know that you were cheating on me, even when I was alive," said Goku.

*How the hell did he know that? What am I going to do? I guess it's over. Man, he was good in the sack, * thought Chi Chi.

"It's over Goku. I want a divorce!" Screamed Chi Chi.

"Foolish woman there is no reason for one," said Goku.

"What do you mean no divorce?!" screamed Chi Chi.

"Ryoko and Aeka came by just to see what was going on. "Such rude behavior in front of royalty."Aeka said to Chichi,which suprised her."And you know what they say,i think it is till death do us part," said Aeka.

"That's just fine. It will save me money, and take your stupid children. All they ever do is fight and eat me out of house. At home they serve no purpose to me anymore," said Chi Chi, and then she left.

Hearing the harsh words of Chi Chi insulting his own children, drew tears to his eyes.

"Goku I'm sorry. I should've never even came by, and I'm sorry-" Ryoko was about to finish her sentence when, Goku put his finger on her lips.

"Don't worry I was prepared for this. I was just surprised it had to be in front of people," said Goku.

"I'll leave you two alone now," said Aeka.

Goku and Ryoko were now alone, but none of them spoke a word they just stared at each other.

"Goku, I have a confession to make...no never mind" said Ryoko.

Goku walked closer to her and whispered in her ear, "I'm sorry you had to see this Ryoko. I should've went somewhere else, and please don't think it's your fault."

Ryoko was beyond happy, as she hugged Goku tightly. Then she let him go ,at arms length, to look at his face. He pulled her closer to him, and covered her mouth, with his, in a passionate kiss.

"No it's wrong!-I 'm sorry." Ryoko said before she ran off.

***************

I'll start working on chapter 8 I just wanted to make you guys suffer.

Next time the Tenchi Muyo gang and the Z-Senshi enter the tournament but Ryoko isn't speaking to Goku why?

You'll have to find out on the next chapter....

edit:Nodoubtaqt

Reedited by:Kandy