Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ Whay we got to fight ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

chapter 6

Tournament day all of the Z-Fighters, and Ryoko, were inside of the spaceship Vegeta referred to as `slug.' Ryoko was wearing the outfit she wore when she fought the famous bounty hunter Nagi, and Vegeta wore his dark blue tank spandex outfit, with white gloves and boots with gold tips at the toe.

"Can this thing be any slower?" Growled Vegeta.

"Shut up I'm going as fast as I can. If you don't like it just fly there," screamed Bulma so loud everyone's ears rang. Ryoko was sitting next to Goku and trying to get closer to him as possible without Chi Chi noticing. But, she didn't know Chi Chi saw this, and her face was getting very red with anger, and steam almost blew out of her ears.

"Goku want to go with Vegeta and I?" asked Ryoko, "unhand my husband you monster whore," screamed Chi Chi.

"Chi Chi calm down. She's just playing. No need for name calling," said Goku.

"Besides Chi Chi, he looks more like your son, than your husband," laughed Ryoko.

Chi Chi was about to slap Ryoko, but, before she could, Goku grabbed her arm

"Don't even think about it Chi Chi." Goku said angered.

Everyone was shocked. They never heard Goku raise his voice like that at anyone, since they met him. Goku knew that Chi Chi couldn't hurt Ryoko at all, but he thought she was being very rude.

"Come on Ryoko lets go," said Goku in his usual tone. Ryoko was so happy, no one has ever defended her feelings.

"All right," said Ryoko.

***

"Hey Vegeta!" Yelled Goku, before landing on the ground with Ryoko. Who looked like something was bothering her.

"What's wrong Ryoko? Are you worried about what your Mom told us?" Asked Goku, "No." Was all Ryoko could reply.

Vegeta saw two women at a food stand. One with the most beautiful water blue hair, light skin, and the pink eyes. She had a creature on her shoulder, that he had never seen before. The other woman had blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Ryoko!" Shouted the blonde. The blue haired girl just smiled.

"Mihoshi, Sasami you're here," said a happy Ryoko. She ran up, and gave them both huge hugs. And she patted Ryo-ohki on the head.

"We've missed you so much Ryoko," said Sasami who had tears in her eyes.

"Miya myia." Said Ryo-ohki.

"Ryoko who are your friends and this little girl? S he's so cute." Said Goku.

"These are my friends this is Mihoshi and that is Sasami. Girls this is my good friend Goku." Said Ryoko.

"Well if it isn't miss princess prissy pants," said Ryoko. Turning around looking Aeka square in the face.

***

*Oh that bitch is going to make my Goku leave me again. Looks like I'm going to have to take care of her,* thought Chi Chi.

"We're almost there," said Bulma.

"All right!" Said Gohan, as he transformed into his great Saiyaman costume.

"Wow Gohan, you look really cool!" said Goten with sparkles in his eyes.

"You've got to be a real idiot if you think an outfit like that is cool," muttered Trunks silently.

Eighteen and Piccolo just stared out the window. Yamcha was just bothering Bulma, and Krillen was holding Marron, waiting to reach their destination

***

*Tenchi's here for some odd reason. I really don't care if he chose Aeka,* thought Ryoko.

Ryoko was about to say something, when Kiyone and Washu made their way to Ryoko.

"Hey you guys, I've figured out where the energy is coming from."

"Well, lets hear it."

"Let me show you instead. What your about to see is a record from a few centuries ago," said Washu as she pulled out her laptop and started typing away.

***

Outer space far end of the universe

Jurian soldiers were being killed left and right. The evil that was causing it was nothing more than a pink blob, with white pants, but the symbol on his belt was unknown.

The pink one, known as Majin Buu, was charging up some pink beam the size of a planet. The strange thing about it was, that it was very child like, but grown up.

"What horrible power!" Said Aeka with fear in her voice.

"Yeah that thing is very strong," said Ryoko.

"Would you shut up?! And watch the projection!?" said Washu.

"Sorry Washu," said both Aeka and Ryoko.

The monster decimated a whole Juraian fleet with a single blast.

Suddenly, a blue light appeared out of nowhere, and traps the monster inside an egg. The blue shining light shot out a beam out of nowhere at some sort of spaceship.

end video projection.

***

"Is that the thing that's on this planet?" Asked Goku,

"Yes," said Washu.

"I don't see a problem. I'll just kill it when it comes out," said Vegeta.

"You think you could kill something that destroyed a Juraian fleet?" Asked Washu.

"Miss Washu," said Goku.

"No!" screamed Washu.

"What?" Asked Goku,

"Will you please call me little Washu?" she asked in her very childish. Everyone fell over anime style.

"All right Little Washu," said Aeka with a twitch in her eye.

"Calm down now Aeka," said Tenchi.

"Little Washu, why don't you just use the same weapon that killed Kain?" Asked Kiyone.

"It would take hours to remember the codes to configure that thing. I don't even know if it will work," said Washu.

"Why won't it work?" Asked Sasami.

"Because this Majin Buu, alone, is ten times more powerful than Kain," said Washu. Leaving everyone shocked, except Goku and Vegeta. Who didn't know who Kain was in the first place.

"Goku, where the hell are you?" screamed Chi Chi shattering mirrors and windows all around her. Marron started crying hysterically.

"Will you shut up Chi Chi? You're scaring her." Said Eighteen.

"Well, looks like the harpy bitch is here," grumbled Vegeta. Goku didn't care, this time, that Vegeta made fun of his wife. Ryoko was the first one to notice that Goku had walked away from the scene his wife was making.

* He's avoiding her, I hope it isn't because of me, * thought Ryoko.

***

end of chapter hope you enjoy.

Next time Goku will confess everything he knows, but what does he know and will Ryoko confront Tenchi and Aeka?

review if you want to find out