Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Uninhibited Consequences ❯ The Waiting Game ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer and Foreword: Tenchi Muyo! and its characters are copyrights and
trademarks of AIC, Pioneer, and whoever else may own the rights to it, so
please don't sue me (it's not like I have any money anyway :P). However, this
story is my original creation and is copyrighted by me. Please don't copy it and
claim it as your own. This story is based on the Tenchi Muyo: Ryo-Oh-Oki characters,
so Mihoshi isn't as ditzy, though much more clumsy!
Thanks to Laval for his pre-reading help!

Uninhibited Consequences

( )= Mental thoughts

" "= Verbal dialogue
Yousho is Katsuhito, and Katsuhito is Yousho!

Chapter #5: The Waiting Game

Sunday Night

After everyone had helped to clean up after dinner
(With the exception of Washu and Katsuhito, who were busy elsewhere ;) )
The different members of the family got ready for bed.

Nobuyuki had escorted Mihoshi to her bedroom. Since he worked the next day he would find himself
sleeping on the couch as normally he would be living in an apartment he rented
in town during the week. His old room was now Mihoshi's.
"Thank you for the walk tonight. It sure was ...enlightening!" said a smiling and Mihoshi.
"Yes it was at that, and seeing my Achika again just made it so perfect." He wiped a tear from his eye.
They looked fondly at each other and leaned in for a good night kiss when their foreheads smashed together.
"Ouch!" was heard from both as they rubbed their foreheads.

Well Goodnight Mihoshi, sleep well." Said Nobuyuki.

"Good night noble Nobuyuki!" She paused then said, "Nobuyuki, ca-cann you stay with me tonight.
I know we can't do anything?" (she remembered what Washu had said)
"But I feel lonely and I need to be held, and I..."
She fell into his arms crying, he simply nodded, picked her up in his arms and took her inside
to lay her down on her bed. He then stood up and went to the door.
There was a moments hesitation ... as both made eye contact. Nobuyuki's look of apprehension,
Mihoshi's look of need for companionship. He closed the sliding door, and got into her bed.
He wrapped his arms around her as she laid her head on his chest.
The same position they woke up to that fateful morning. They slowly drifted off to sleep.
Smiles of contentment on their faces. As a familiar astral figure floated beside them
with a happy and contented look before fading away.

__________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Up at the shrine, in a priest's bedroom lay to nude figures intertwined.
But were sleeping and held each other tightly. More so than most.
Betraying the longing for each other that they had been seeking for a long time.
It seems that they had found a cure for that with each other. Time would see if this would last.
The week coming up would hold the key to that and the other's futures.

_______________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

The scene was a bit different in Tenchi's room. As Tenchi was helping Sasami finish cleaning
the kitchen his two fiancés were in his room talking.

"Well, Princess, do you think he'll go for it?"

"I would think so, with both of us asking."

"Well, remember his inhibitions are back up again, so even though he proposed that doesn't
mean he'd go along with this!" said Ryoko

True, but as we have already agreed, it would be wise for him to accept.
Lest we deprive him of our presence!" said a confident Ayeka

"To accept what Ayeka?" asked Tenchi who had caught the last sentence said by Ayeka.

both girls stood up and moved towards where Tenchi was standing.
Just as they got in front of him he noticed them. 2 futons where one had been.

"Ok, why are those here for?" asked a now annoyed Tenchi.

Well Tenchi dear, we are now your fiancé's and since we slept together last night..." started Ryoko.

"...we would like to continue that from now on, Lord Tenchi." finished Ayeka.

"Now, wait a minute, remember what Washu said, we can't.... do that right now!"
said a now blushing Tenchi.

"We didn't mean that silly. We just meant that we should sleep together to adjust ourselves
to being together later." replied a smiling Ryoko.

"As Ryoko said, we need to start adjusting to being with each other.
My Mother and Auntie Funaho did the same thing when they wed father." added Ayeka.

"Well,... Ok!" Both girls then glomped him. "But, there will be some rules observed here,
and if you break them, your out of here, got it!" Both girls nodded as he continued.

"1. We observe Washu's request and not have ahhh well you know none of that for now
(And hopefully till the Honeymoon he hoped. He sighed and went on.)
"2. No fighting when in this room. This is now a non combat area." Both agreed.
"And 3. Nothing more than what I allowto happen. That means both of you not just Ryoko, Ayeka."
Ayeka looked surprised, but complied with this request.
Ryoko nodded yes simply so she could be held and be next to Tenchi.

As all three adjusted the futons, Ryoko said "Tenchi, Ayeka please remind me to
talk to Mom about getting a larger bed." Both of them nodded yes and they laid down
and got into a spoon position with Ryoko in front ofTenchi, and Ayeka behind Tenchi.
They wrapped their arms around the person in front of them and then leaned to each other
for a good night kiss.
Tenchi was still nervous. He did trust the girls to keep their word. His worry was himself.
"How can I keep control of myself. I have to do this now or I'll never get enough rest."
he said to himself.

As the three slowly nodded off to sleep contented grins spread on all three faces.
They knew that this would be the beginning of their new life together, and after Saturday
even more so. They dreamed of themselves and their future.

________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________

After breakfast, Monday

Tenchi was headed for the fields as the others were headed for their chores.
Ryoko the appeared in front of him.
"Ryoko don't you have chores to do?" spoke a now irritated Tenchi.

"Oh my Tenchi. I just wanted to have some time alone away from the others , and Ayeka!"
Said Ryoko.

"Now that isn't fair Ryoko. We'll make time to be alone later.
And that means I'll make time for Ayeka as well."
Tenchi stated what will become a running statement. Especially for Ryoko.

"Oh. but Tenchi, I..."

"No buts, Ryoko. Now if you want to be my fiancé, I am asking you to do your chores.
Then maybe later we'll go for a walk, OK?"Asked Tenchi in more loving terms.
Ryoko then smiled, then kissed Tenchi full on the lips and waved to him a she disappeared.

"Oh Man, I hope I can make it to the end of the week." thought Tenchi rubbing his neck
as he continued to the carrot fields.

Ayeka had finished her chores and walked towards the Shrine where she saw her brother
Lord Katsuhito, and an adult Washu sweeping the shrine courtyard.
"Brother , Miss Washu, can I ask for a favor?" Asked Ayeka.

"Well what do you want Ayeka?" asked Washu.

"Is there a way to call my parents on Jurai?"

"Yes, but we'll have to wait for dinner, and Tenchi can open my lab.
He can give you specific access to a terminal to call your parents. Will that do Ayeka?"

"Yes, oh thank you Miss Washu!" she nodded at both and headed back towards her labor.
She then motioned her brother to her.
"Brother" Ayeka motioned Katsuhito to stand next to her.
"Take care of her brother,be as patient as I will have to be with Ryoko."

"I will Ayeka, I think I still have some of my heart left to allow that love to flourish."
He took his sisters hands and squeezed them lovingly.
"Thank you for your concerns Ayeka, and If you need to talk, I'll be here. all right sister?"

"Yes, I will keep that in mind. Thank you brother. Will you be back for lunch or dinner?"

"Inform Sasami that we'll be there for dinner. And since you three are now together,
you will all be here for training, Inform your fiancés."

"Yes, brother we will be up after lunch."
She nodded said her good byes and headed back down to the house.

Washu came over to a now young Yousho and asked;
"Do you think they can make it to Saturday?"

I think that Tenchi is stronger than he looks,... but it will take all that strength
to keep those two from driving him mad." Answered Yousho.

Washu cackled as she went back to work as Yousho smiled, and started to sweep as well.

__________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Back on Jurai:

Sister, Don't you think it's time to visit the children?

Yes That would be fun. I hope to talk to Yousho and Washu about some concerns I have.

And I want to see if my girls are happy and healthy.

Sister, be truthful. You want to see who got Tenchi!

Both nodded and laughed as arrangements were made for their trip to visit the earth.
Then an aide came up to the Queens and said;

"Lady Misaki, the transports are ready."

"When will we arrive? asked Funaho.

"We should make it there in 5 days, by Saturday morning." replied the aide.

"Oh I can hardly wait!" Said Misaki

It will be good to see them. Replied Funaho (Because I feel that something has happened
and we need to get there to help.) she thought as their craft were made ready.

Next chapter: The couples deal with the daily chores and start to get on each other's nerves
Chapter #6: Patience!

**Author's notes. Sorry for the shortness of this chapter, but don't worry, I'll have the regular
length back up with the next one! dennisud