Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Uninhibited Consequences ❯ On the Journey to Jurai! ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer and Foreword: Tenchi Muyo! andits characters are copyrights and trademarks of AIC, Pioneer, and whoeverelse may own the rights to it, so please don't sue me (it's not likeI have any money anyway :P). However, this story is myoriginal creation and is copyrighted by me. Please don't copy it andclaim it as your own. This story is based on the TenchiMuyo: Ryo-oki characters, so Mihoshi isn't as ditzy, though much moreclumsy! Thanks to Tex James for his pre-reading help!
I was not happy with the previous chapter 13, so I rewrote it to what you'll read here, Please R&R and enjoy the story.
**WARNING: Limey bits will be insinuated so this fic is officially an"R" rated story from now on!You have been warned!
(I'm NO Hentai, so this is about as much as I'lldo in my stories!) dennisud

Uninhibited Consequences

( )= Mental thoughts

" "= Verbal dialogue

"" ""= Mental dialogue

As the Masaki's journey to Jurai strange things began to happen, nottoo unusual for a Tenchi story!Also the title of the chapter changed as I rewrote it! Sorry for theconfusion.!

Chapter # 13: On the Journey to Jurai!

The Trip to Jurai

As Ry-ouh lifted off with the whole the Masaki clan in tow.It left Earth's atmosphere and headed for the edge of the solar system.After reaching that, it engaged it's light speed drive and headed forthe Planet Jurai,and a very momentous wedding!

_______________________________________________________________ _____________________________

A morning to remember, ...or not!

The scene opens with one of the staterooms on the revitalized Ry-ouh,the Jurai Royal ship given and bonded to Ayeka Jurai.In that state room lay three people in a bed.one cyan haired laying on her side asleep and snoring lightly. Rightnext to her were the other two on the bed.One laying on the other, all three covered by the beds extra King sizedsheets.The figure above was breathing heavily as was the one below. The purplehaired Ayeka finally said;"Tenchi, please don't move!

"But Ayeka, didn't you want to go..."

"No, No my love, I don't want us to be apart. I want us to stay likethis for tonight,because very soon I will not be able to lay on you like this, as Iam now because our growing child will not allow us to."

Tenchi smiled and hugged his fiancé. "I understand my Princess,lets just keep it down so Ryoko can sleep."

"It's Ok Tenchi, with you two always talking afterwards, I have to waitfor you to to shut up before I get my beauty sleep."Ryoko said as she shifted her position to lay on her stomach.I also have to agree with Prissy Princess here, It won't be long tillwe can't lay on you tummy to tummy much longer."Ayeka sighed then laughed! "What's so funny?" asked a perplexed Ryoko,Now sitting up on her arm facing her two bed mates.Imagine two months ago (Ayeka giggled) you (she giggled some more)and me, (she guffawed) agreeing on anything!After Ryoko thought about that and joined in the laugh-a-thon withher future sister in law.Tenchi was simply taking this in and smiled a grand and happy smile.he just couldn't help it, having both of his loves laughing, and happywith him, and each other.He didn't even notice the tears coming down his cheeks, but his lovesdid."Tenchi Babe, are you all right?" Ryoko asked surprised at the tearsand the smile."Tenchi darling, Are you upset.?" Ayeka now had a hand on his facewiping one side while Ryoko wiped the other.It's ok girls, ... I'm just so proud of you two. Being able to be thisclose and not really fight, becoming friends and willing to share my love.Well there is just so much I can say, but I think this will convey whatI feel about you two.

He kissed Ryoko passionately. "I love you my space Pirate and I cannever say that I would be bored with you around."They chuckled. Then he turned to the woman laying on his chest andpassionately kissed her.To my one and only Princess of my heart, you are my, ... no our anchorto steady our lives and we can always count on you to be there for us both.Ayeka, and Ryoko were the ones now tearing up, they fiercely huggedTenchi he returned that in full.Now, lets get some sleep and we'll continue this ...tomorrow.Both girls nodded and pecked him on each cheek, and the three settleddown for the night

._________________________________________________________________ ___________________________

Cravings, and Morning Sickness, Oh Crap!

The morning came and after a few warm moments and the morning bathroomrituals behind them,Ayeka, Ryoko, and Tenchi walked to Ry-ouh's dining area,where the rest of the Masaki clan was there waiting for them to jointhem.As they started to eat and enjoy each others company with familiarconversations things abruptly stopped.

Ryoko usually the most boisterous and animated of the family was lookingvery pale, pasty and slightly unnerved.Ayeka, and Tenchi took a hand each and looked at their friend and love.She then took one hand to cover her mouth and phased to the bathroomnearby.The sounds of retching was heard as Ayeka, and Washu rushed out ofthe dining room,leaving the rest of the family confused and with concerned looks.

After a few minutes Ryoko, supported by Ayeka and Washu was taken backto the room she shared with Ayeka and Tenchi.Then Washu returned and the family patiently waited for her prognosis."Well It looks like Ryoko is the first of us ladies to get morningsickness." The family took that with some apprehension.She then added;" that means I'll probably be the next one to be affected,then Mihoshi, and finally Ayeka."Sasami then asked, "How do you know who will get this next, Washu?"She snickered but continued,"Because I am most closely related to Ryoko, I would logically be next,followed by Mihoshi since she is also related to me though not as closeas Ryoko. And Ayeka would be last since she is Jurian and they have a similarpregnancy schedule as most earth women,so this order of events will follow as well.""Huh" said Nobuyuki

Washu rolled her eyes and simplified her explanation, "It means thatthe order I said for us to get morning sickness will probably be the orderfor us to have our babies, Ryoko first, then me, then Mihoshi, then finallyAyeka."

So, we'll need help because when you're in the middle of labor, noneof us will have to be trained to help you or the othersin the birthing process." said a now animated Mihoshi who was uncharacteristicallyangry, not at Washu per say,but at the possibility that if Washu was hurt during her labor, howwould that affect her twins birth?Well, I have already thought of that, The GP is sending someone toreplace you until you can resume your duties and so I requested an officerwith training in prenatal birth and Pediatrics, and do you know who wasavailable, My little Mihoshi?"(Washu had started calling her that since she knew she was her grandmother.)No, Washu who?" Washu smiled.You former partner, Kiyone Makabi!" Mihoshi did a serious look, then,... fainted.Nobuyuki was at her side immediately and Washu a few seconds laterwith smelling salts.

Then the family was told of Kiyone's and Mihoshi's past as GP officerspartnered up sincethey got out of the GP academy. Mihoshi at that time was a very seriousofficer with Kiyone as her back up.They related the incident and how Mihoshi had thought her partner deadbecause of her mistake with mad scientist trying to destroy A planet'satmosphere. Tenchi then recalled the story Mihoshi had related to themalmost two years ago.So that story ... was real?" asked Ayeka. "Yes of course! What wouldI lie?" replied Mihoshi.Then everyone acknowledge the fact that Mihoshi never lied.Now she was not only alive, but coming here, to help her. It was simplytoo much even for her to handle.

As the revelations were coming a red starship was heading for Ry-ouh'sposition, with Kiyone Makabi piloting.She knew the situation and normally would have been on the other sideof the universe,but when she found out that one of those pregnant was Mihoshi.She then was also asked for by the famous Professor Washu who's workshe had admired since she was a child.So she relented and now on the Yagami headed for the rendezvouswith the Jurian Starship.

______________________________________________________________ ______________________________

Jurai's Reaction!

As Funaho and Misaki were the Queens of Jurai, they controlled the newsthat the mediawould put out not only to the empire, but to the rest of the universe.So, they used the trip their to inform the identity and arrival ofthe next Prince,and Princesses of Jurai. Though, Yousho Ayeka and Sasami were known,the information regarding Nobuyuki, Mihoshi, Tenchi wasn't too hardto get out and put a good spin on.But when it came to Washu, and Ryoko,they decided to keep their identities quiet until they could presentthrough the media video presentationsof The Kagato incident, and The apprehension of Dr. Clay, and LordGaryu's fight with AyekaThen to top it all off, the challenges of Sariyo, and Ito on Tenchiwould be shown beforethe announcement of their marriages and titles.So, the populous was slowly made aware first of Ayeka's and Sasami'swhereabouts, as well as Yousho's,but also of Tenchi, and finally Ryoko and their associations with eachother.There were protests from various groups who objected to Ryoko, Tenchi,marrying Ayeka, as well asYousho's return, and even one minor group who objected to Nobuyuki'sinclusion in the Royal family.So the Queen's put a special spin on all of them. Acknowledging theKagato incident, to Dr. Clay's capture,they put the best foot forward to put the Masaki clan in a better lightto the Jurai people.

Most of the populous approved of them simply because of their exploits,as well as many of the nobility.But Some didn't approve, and those small splinter groups could becomea point of concern.So using their positions as Captain of the Emperor's guard, and Headof Intelligence, they slowly,methodically either disbanded, or severely disrupted each groups organizationand movements.They hoped that with all they had done, nothing could happen that wouldjeopardize their family.Unfortunately they didn't get all of them

.__________________________________________________________________ __________________________

Attack on the way!

But not all of those objecting to the new members of the Royal Familywere so low or unorganized.Lord Ito who was for now in prison, had some of his supporters hiremercenaries,and added them to the growing force gathering in the Mutara Nebula.A great place to hide, right next to the route Ry-ouh was going topass by on it's way to Jurai.

That night Lord Ito was broken out of one of Jurai's Maximum securityPrison,and a bounty of 100 million Jurai was posted. A certain bounty hunterthen took up a trail for Ito.That bounty hunter would keep a step just behind Ito, and knew thatsooner rather than later,she would catch up to him, so, she kept Ken-Oki in pace with Ito andhis gathering forces.

An anonymous tip was given to Jurai Intelligence about Ito's activities,so The Queens,with King's knowledge and approval sent a quick strike force to makesure that their children wouldn't be harmed.But, unknown to them, a confederate of Ito's warned him and his forceof the rescue attempt.So, the Rebels then took off ahead of the strike force to find Ry-ouhand Ito was going to have his revenge for his loss of prestige,of power.He was also going to hold the Jurai progeny hostage, as well as gettinghis little brother back, whether he liked it or not.Yota felt his former brother coming for him, but he was asleep so hewas unable to warn the others.Plus his being told what he had to do, from an entity.A being of immense age and power. But a being who also wanting hersisters back,and Ito's plans would undo hers. She now saw that,So she prepared Yota to be ready for the attack.No maniacal Jurian was going to ruin her plans for her sisters, ortheir family.

________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

Attack at the Mutara Nebula

Tokimi, seeing the threat to her plans finally has D3 send in theiragent to the fray.Yota begins to scream from pain as he begins to glow in his bed.That wakes up the whole ship, just as a certain goddess wanted.

As everyone was awakened, the first to arrive at Yota's room were Washu,and Sasami.As the door was opened a gasp and cry was heard from Sasami as shesaw Yota floating in midair.Surrounding him was a glowing blackness as she could see it.Washu called on her holographic laptop to analyze the glowing blackand seemingly transparent wall of haze around Yota.

"Washu, what's happening to him? asked a frightened Sasami

"I'm working on it Sasami, just stay back so I can scan him and seewhat I can do for him."replied the red-headed scientist as the rest of the ships company arriveat the door.After calming them down Washu then explains that "something activatedYota's powers.And if he doesn't find a way to expend this energy, then he could literallyexplode."

"NO, Noooooo, You can't let that happen Washu, please save him, please!"as Sasami collapsed to her kneessobbing and pleading for Washu to save Yota."You really like him, don't you little one" Washu asked sincerely.All the teen could do was shake her head as she now was in Ayeka'sarms as she tried to comfort her.Then before anything else could be said the alarms went off warningof an imminent attack."Everyone up to the bridge, Mihoshi, can you an Nobuyuki keepan eye on Sasami please?"asked Ayeka already handing her sister to The GP officer."Wait, what about Yota, You have to help..." Sasami was interrupted."I'm not going anywhere, till I can help him. So the rest of you get!I and Sasami can keep an eye on him."Washu was adamant, and in a few moments, they were left to help YotaasAyeka, Ryoko, Tenchi, and Yousho headed for the bridge, while Mihoshigoes to the hanger deck, and Yukinojo."Why are you here honey, you aren't going out there alone, my love?"asked Nobuyuki who was nervous at what his wife was obviously doing.Even though I'm not on duty, I have to do something Nubi, so I haveto help!"Mihoshi was now in her single minded mode to help. Nobuyuki then madea decision. "Well you're not going alone.He followed his wife up the boarding ramp as Mihoshi activated herGP cruiser and lifted off within minutes to help.

Mihoshi what are you doing?" Ayeka yelled through the comm link as thelittle cruiser took up position next to the Jurian ship.

"I can hit and run to keep some of the fire away from you guys. Didn'tyou know that?" Mihoshi

"But, you won't last long, can't you see there are well over a dozenships out there?" Ryoko added.

"Well, it just means more targets to shoot at. Right?" Replied The BlondGP as her husband was now in the navigator's seat strapping in a neuralinterface as he had elected to help by being the ship's gunner. "This workslike a video game right honey?"He asked his wife. "Yup, Nubi, except they are going to be shootingback for real, so do you're best!" Mihoshi kissed him and hit several controlsthat effectively had the ships computers do the shooting, as she was afraidhe's either hit Ayeka's ship or worse.

"All right, just keep close as it seems most of the ships are not treeships, but mechanical types."Ayeka then directed the comm line to be opened an hailed the opposingships."To the ships ahead, this is The Jurai ship Ryo-uh, and I am PrincessAyeka, First Princess of Jurai.Why are you blocking our path?"

"Well hello my ex-fiance, I came simply to take you all hostage so Ican put the rightful family atop the throne of Jurai."

"Ito, are you getting dumber as you age or are you simply an idiot?"Asked Ryoko with a smirky grin.

"You, and your poor excuse for a fiancé will be dead soon, Ionly want the Princesses. Maybe your feeble brother as well, but the restwill die!" Now be so good to drop your shields and prepare to be boarded!"Ito then cut the signal and prepared his ships to attack.What he didn't know was that three more ships were going to ruin hisday!

Surprise Guests

As the ships facing Ryo-uh got into battle formation, two ships to therear right behind Lord Ito's ships were simultaneously attacked.

As one ship blew up a Gray and red flash appeared through thewreckage, while the other was also destroyed and it's red attacker flewthrough it's remains.

"This is Detective First Class Makabi. Desist from attacking the Ryo-uh,or face destruction." Kiyone knew that this was not time for arrests andwith the help of The Bounty Hunter Nagi she had gotten the jump on therebel fleet."Ito, I've come for your head! Did you know that since you broke outof jail and threaten the Royal family, it's now dead or alive.Ha, I'm gonna enjoy seeing your head fizz as I wrap my whip aroundit!" Nagi then takes out two more ships as Ryo-Oki materializes besideRyo-uh, opposite Yukinojo.Both craft and the Jurai ship then join the fray and engage the rebelfleet as most of the fighting becomes a two-on-one situation for thoseships on the Masaki side. but it doesn't matter as the oki's, the GP ships,and the Ryo-uh make short work of the remaining fleet.Just as they all surround and board Ito's Flagship The Jurian StrikeForce arrived to clean up what's left as Ayeka, Tenchi, and Ryoko, nowjoined by Nagi and Kiyone head for the ships bridge.Though not a Jurai Tree Ship, the flagship was large. About doublethe size of Ryo-uh.While that was happening, Mihoshi and Nobuyuki landed back on Ryo-uhand headed to Yota's room.Yousho then was left to command the Ryo-uh on the bridge to pilot it.

When the Masaki's and their allies made it to the cavernous bridge,they saw Ito sitting in the command chair with what looked like a triggerbox in his hand. "Glad you could make the wake."

"You've got to be kidding. Your fleet is out there in pieces and yourstill spouting off your idiot." Ryoko then materialized her sword as Ayeka,and Tenchi changed to their Jurian battle armor, and Nagi and Kiyone drewtheir weapons.

"Who said I was coming out of this alive." He then hit the first buttonon the trigger box and all of them fell down to the floor virtually drainedof their power. "You see, I read up on The Kagato incident. I rememberedthat during it, you Ryoko were helpless as you seemingly saw Tenchi diewhile your energy was drained by Kagato's ship. Well I modified this roomto mirror that same effect except it drained all energy, not just Jurianin nature. Except for me of course."Now All I have to do is pick up the lovely and drained Ayeka, andafter i collect Yota and Sasami, I'll make my demands known as you alldie in this ship as your drained energy is affecting a self destruct."

"You know, you must be an idiot if you think the Strike force out therewill let you get away." said an angry but weak Tenchi.

"Oh, I expect they won't shoot me as I will have the two Princesseswith me. I don't think they will want to harm them."

Then before anyone said any more, a bright light shown from mid-airas Washu, Yota, and Sasami materialized there.

"Well, how convenient, delivering yourselves to me makes it much easierfor me, now doesn't it." Ito rubbed his hands with satisfaction.

"Did you really think we came here just to be your prisoners, oh ex-brother?"Yota said as he still glowed.Sasami was holding his hand with her eyes closed concentrating as Washuhad materialized a holocomputer and was working on it as Ito was spoutingoff.

Then, Sasami let go of Yota's hand and the dampening field was beingput to the ringer as Yota let go of the build up energy faster than thefield could absorb it.

"STOP IT YOTA, STOP NOW!" Ito was screaming as the others powers returnedto them.

Now Ito was facing all five of the recovered clan, plus a now angrySasami, who was also pulling in some of Tsunami's powers as well.

"Well since I can't keep them, then lets all go to hell!" as Ito pushedthe other button.

A huge explosion started enveloping Ito's ship as he smiled as the explosionthen broke into the bridge.

But Nine Light Hawk Wings came into being, surrounding the group asYota began feeding his energy to Ayeka, Tenchi, and Ryoko, which reinforcedthe wings even more. As the all made their way out of the explosion , theysaw an angry Ito yelling and screaming, shaking his hands at them as thenthe explosion obliterated the bridge, the ship, and Lord Ito with it.

With Ryoko's help the group phased into the Ryo-uh's Bridge as theymet up wit Mihoshi and Nobuyuki.After a through search turned up no trace of Ito, the strike forcetook the rebel still alive into custody.And after Yota powered down, all then were happy that Ito's plan failed,but then Washu, followed by Mihoshi and Ayeka headed for the bathroom,as all the day's activities and stresses had hastened their bouts of morningsickness to come.Ryoko, swayed by the sounds emanating from the rest rooms soon followedthe rest of the girls leaving the bridge to The men, Sasami, Kiyone andNagi.Nagi soon left as the video feed confirmed Ito's demise and her bounty.Plus, being near Ryoko, and for some reason Washu, made her uneasy. Kiyone,with Sasami's help had all the women bed down and took over for Washu asshe had the men do most of the cooking and washing for the rest of thetrip.

Back in a place in space out of time

Tokimi was pleased, getting rid of the pest Ito, and allowing her sistersand Tenchi's family to continue to Jurai."Well sisters, time is near, and there will be an unexpected guestat the weddings!

ME!

Chapter 14: Wedding Jitters

As Tokimi will be dropping by for the Weddings on jurai, What will Tsunami,or Washu do?Should be a fun reception.