Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Uninhibited Consequences ❯ Revelations ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer and Foreword:
Tenchi Muyo! And its characters are copyrights and trademarks of AIC, Pioneer, and whoever
else may own the rights to it, so please don't sue me (it's not like I have any money anyway :P).
However, this story is my original creation and is copyrighted by me. Please don't copy it and claim it as your own.
This story is based on the TenchiMuyo: Ryo-oki continuum, so Mihoshi isn't as ditzy, though much more clumsy!
Thanks to Tex James for his pre-reading brilliance!
**WARNING: Limey bits will be insinuated so this fic is officially an"R" rated story from now on!
You have been warned! (I'm NO Hentai, so this is about as much as I'll do in my stories!)
Also this chapter will focus more on everyone other than Tenchi, Ryoko and Ayeka.
Though next chapter they will be the main focus as well as the deliveries!
Oh and don't be surprised by more couple springing up as well. dennisud

Uninhibited Consequences

( )= Mental thoughts
" "= Verbal dialogue
' '= Mental Dialogue

As the Masaki's journey to Jurai strange things began to happen, not too unusual for a Tenchi story! Three Of the adults discuss Yota's and Sasami's future.
After Ito's failed battle to kidnap the Juraian Prince and Princesses, The Royals assign and recruit extra security, plus, how will Tokimi influence the weddings and what reaction will she have to Washu, and Yousho's proposal? Finally, a revelation of Nagi's adds to the tension.

Chapter 14: Revelations

Young Love

The festivities had carried on in Ryu'oh for most of the day after Ito's rebel fleet was destroyed. Many of those who were visiting the tree ship were the captains and officers of the quick strike force that was dispatched from Jurai . As the party was dying down, the women, especially the pregnant Princesses were starting to make their way to their staterooms to gather their thoughts at the coming events, as well as the creeping exhaustion that was overtaking them all.
As Washu and Ayeka were walking back to the staterooms they had talked, and noticed that both Yota and Sasami seemed to have come up missing a few hours before.
"Didn't you notice them both absent from the main hall, Mother Washu?" Ayeka was looking intently at her future mother in law.
"Ya know, with all the fun going on, I hadn't noticed. But let me check my monitoring devices and see where they went."
"You don't think they . . ." Ayeka then felt very nervous.
"No, they're both good kids. They know enough not to do such things you might be thinking about." Ayeka then glared at the scientist.
"You can't deny you also thought of that, even for a second?" Ayeka smirked at Washu waving her index finger at her.
Hey, watch it there, you can become a pregnant kappa ya know!" They both looked at Ayeka's pointing finger. Both then giggled and laughed as Washu called up her holographic computer. Within seconds it had located the two wayward children. " They're in the observation lounge, and their practically . . . lying on top of each other." Alarmed, both women quickly walked towards the observation lounge.
There they found a sight as cute as it was innocent. There on a lounge chair lay Yota , on his back, with Sasami, curled up in his arms. With her head lying on his chest, both fast asleep.
"Oh, they're so CUTE!" both women said softly in unison, while clasping their hands in front of them.
"Well, it looks like another couple now lives under the Masaki roof." Washu said as both women looked at the young couple fast asleep in their own dream world.
Then a figure materialized behind them. "Sister, . . . we need to talk." sounded the melodious voice of Lady Tokimi.
"And what brings the Goddess of justice and evil here?" Washu had turned and faced her goddess sister with a look of annoyance. "We need to discuss . . . them." Tokimi pointed to the slumbering couple.
"Ayeka, can you excuse us, please?" Washu said with all sincerity.
"Since this involves my sister and future brother in law, I think I should be present." Ayeka then stood her ground.
"Princess, This has to do with Tsunami, and her future with this boy, . . . who is my great grandson."
"WHAT?" Washu and Ayeka yelled, again in unison.

"That is not all, there's also something I must speak to you about, sister." Tokimi, the embodiment of calm and cool, was fidgeting. "It concerns Yousho."
"Tokimi, spill it. What's your connection to Yousho?" stated a now angry Washu.
The Goddess sighed and looked down avoiding Washu's stare. "I was mortal once." Washu then took a few steps towards her. " I was known once, as Itsuki Masaki." Washu froze in place. "Itsuki Masaki?" Ayeka said, then added, "Wasn't that the name of Tenchi's grandmother, . . . and my brother's deceased wife?" She drew her hand to her mouth.
"Www . . .ww…whhhhattt?" stammered a now shaken Washu.
Ayeka simply stared in disbelief, as the three women stared at each other
while oblivious to all this, two twelve year olds slept.

_________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________

New situations, and New views on life

As the wedding party was making their way through the last leg of their trip, Queens Funaho and Misaki of Jurai were making the final arraignments for arrival of their wayward offspring and their families. The first thing they both did was to take over the arraignments for the weddings and the accompanying security.

First the original Jurain royal guards Azaka and Kamadake were assigned to the Masaki clan as a whole as their guards, while a wildcard was also employed though that particular person wasn't taking too kindly by the method of her employment.
"How much do I owe?" asked a very perturbed Nagi, the Bounty hunter.
"Well, given the taxes, and license fees, plus getting special permission to enter the solar system, that would come to 30 million Jurai." Answered a bubbly Queen Misaki who with Funaho was holding an audience with the now livid Bounty Hunter.
"That wipes out not only the reward money for Ito, but that has put me in the hole by two hundred thousand Jurai. She literally was ringing her hair in frustration.
After a few moments of witnessing the verbal and physical tirade, of the irate woman in front of them. Funaho Finally spoke breaking Nagi of her tantrum.
"There is a way to rectify you problem."
Nagi stood for a moment motionless, and then a half smile came into view.
"And what would that be your highness?"
We need an undercover guard of sorts, for our heirs, especially, the women who are now with child. Funaho answered.
Nagi then slowly nodded her head more as a confirmation of the trap that was sprung on her. 'Boy I must be getting rusty.' She said to herself.
She sighed and replied, "Ok, I can do it, but I will expect to be paid."
Misaki then added, "We would only need your services until the babies are born, then you can continue with your profession."
"And how long does that mean?"
"As of now, eight months, as Princess Ayeka is expected to be the last of the Princesses to give birth." said Kamadake who was looking at Nagi with quiet resolve. Azaka, noticed this as made a mental note to himself to talk to his fellow knight.
Nagi also noticed this and kept her eye on the knight as she asked,
"What is my job specifically?" She asked to all involved.
Funaho continued." Since your reputation is as a bounty hunter, you will stay in the shadows and keep track of any suspicious persons who might have a grudge against the Jurai Royal family. You of course are free to collect any bounties that present themselves as threats to the Princesses. While keeping an eye out and being the back up to Azaka, and Kamadake. And of course, you will be handsomely rewarded for your time."
"I'd better be. I have to share space with Ryoko, and that mean triple my rates!"
Nagi then finished her meeting with the Queens and then followed the two knights to be informed of the security arraignments, and of how she would coordinate with them and the GP officer Kiyone. As this was finalized on Jurai (Nagi left right after the battle, and Kiyone confirmed via Comm link on Ryu-oh.)
Meanwhile back on the Ayeka's tree ship.
Ayeka, and Washu were trying to digest what the Lady Tokimi had told them. She was Itsuki Masaki, deceased wife of Katsuhito (Yousho) Masaki, mother of Achika Masaki, and grandmother to one Tenchi Masaki!
Washu had finally calmed down enough to face her sister who to her, did not look like she remembered.
She looked nervous and apprehensive. "Tokimi, what's wrong now?" Washu asked.
"I am afraid. Funny, I've never been afraid before, at least like this." Tokimi had a puzzled look as she said that. Her hands now shook nervously.
"What the hell are you talking about?" Washu exasperated.
"I'm afraid of what Yousho will think?"
But before anyone could answer, Washu grabbed a hypo spray from a small portal opening and shot Ayeka on the arm with it.
"Hey, what was that for?" Ayeka was now rubbing her arm.
"So, you wouldn't leak what we found out through your mental link to Tenchi and my daughter. They shouldn't know of this until we talk to Yousho.
But we still need to discuss Yota and Sasami." Ayeka reiterated.
"Later! Right now Tokimi, Yousho, and I have to discuss this rather awkward situation."
"Yes, I can see. Well, then we'll talk tomorrow." Ayeka then looked at the sleeping teenage couple. "Ah, should we leave these two here, like this?"
"Don't worry, just assign Azaka and Kamadake (The logs) to stand guard until morning. Then we'll have a little talk with them". Ayeka then bowed to the two Goddesses, and departed for the suite which contained her two sleeping life partners.
After Ayeka left the two sisters continued their talk.
"Sister, what do you mean discuss, I have no intention to tell him about who I really was." Tokimi was about to faze out, when Washu grabbed her arm." You can't hide what you feel from me, sister. Remember, we three are all linked, and I know how you feel about Yousho."
Tokimi's head slumped down. "But you and him are going to get married. I can't tell him now. It will ruin it for both of you. Can't you see that." Tokimi looks pleadingly at her sister Washu.
"Look, I don't like it anymore than you do. It's already hurting me to know who you were then, and to whom. But, I can't just keep this from him, even though it hurts me to." Washu now had tears building up in her eyes. Tokimi embraced her and both held on to each other to steady each other's nerves and feelings. Then, with a silent thought, both teleported to the front of the suite, shared by Washu and Yousho.
"Are you sure about this Washu? This will change things, between you two, and between us." Tokimi then held her sister's hand. "He doesn't have to know until after the wedding." Washu looked at her sister, sighed then knocked on the door with her free hand holding on to her now nervous sister goddess as Yousho opened the door.
_________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Secrets Revealed!

(Azusa reveals Nagi's origins to her when she accepts her bodyguard position.
She then debates what to do about that news with Kamadake's council. Feelings grow. Yousho, is told of Tokimi's secret, and Tokimi agrees to become whom she once was . Yousho and Washu officially adopt Yota, effectively making him a Masaki, and a Prince of Jurai)
Back on Jurai, The Queens were walking out of the Conference room just behind the Main hall of the Royal Palace. Azusa was still there digesting what his wives had planned out, not only for the wedding, but the security of the Heirs to the Jurai throne. (How can all four of them do this, now.)
As he pondered, he remembered Nagi's name from a memory long ago. (Could it be?)
The entrance of the very same person he was thinking about broke his concentration.
"The Bounty Hunter Nagi to requests an audience with your highness" the Royal announcer stated.
"Let her approach," was all the Emperor said.
After a slightly stiff conversation confirming the arraignments the queens had explained to them in earlier conversations, Nagi was about to leave when the Emperor asked; " Have you ever wondered who your parents were?"
Nagi seethed within herself. Emperor or not, no one had a right to question her origins.
"With all due respect, that's none of your business your Highness." Nagi was about to turn to storm off, when Azusa said; "But, I do know who your real parents are." The Ruler waited as Nagi had stopped dead in her tracks. (How, Why, Who?) was all she could think of as she slowly turned to face the Emperor of Jurai.
"I knew that would get your attention." As Nagi gazed at him he continued. "They died a long time ago. At least that's what was told to you, right?" All Nagi did was nod affirmatively at the statement.
"Well one still lives, while the other was killed as he tried to kidnap Tsunami. Do you know what I'm talking about?" Azusa knew that Nagi knew about the Kagato incident and he could see she was unconsciously nodding, when she froze again. He knew she had gotten the clue he had given her.
"M.m..my f.f.father was . . . Kagato?" She had a pained an anguished look on her face.
Nagi was faltering within herself as she digested the news that her biological father was the infamous Kagato. The same being who had sent Ryoko out as his force of destruction. The same Ryoko who now she must protect. But as she finds out later that was the least of the news.
The Emperor was sad at the woman's revelations of her father identity. But he continued, hoping to help the now distraught woman.
"But, you mother still lives, though she knows not of your connection to her."
"What? What do you mean your majesty?" Nagi grew more curious.
"What I mean, is that Kagato wanted another Ryoko. Another weapon to have at his disposal and he used his own DNA and an ova from your mother, who doesn't know he had taken that egg from her. So that is how you were born." He then produced a data crystal, handed it to the Bounty hunter and waited a few minutes as she analyzed the data.
So, your saying that my mother lives, but doesn't know I exist?"
No, She lives, knows you, but doesn't know you're her daughter."
Then please your majesty, I beg of you to tell me who she is?"
By all means, you should know, since its…"

____________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Back on Ryu-oh

The two-goddess sisters sit down for tea with the man both love now and have loved before. "Well, what do I owe the honor of The Goddess of Justice (I won't use evil) to spare is a few minutes to visit an old Shrine priest and his beloved."
Both women had a concerned look about them, and that clued in Yousho to be careful in what he says and what they want. "First Yousho, my love Tokimi is as you might know my and Tsunami's sister, and as such will be coming and going since she has stated to me that she will visit us often (Maybe more than that!). But that is not why she is here."
"Then why, are you here Lady Tokimi?" asked a now puzzled Yousho.
Tokimi took a long look at Washu, she nodded, and gestured for her to stand.
"First, do you mind that I would call you Katsuhito?" Asked Tokimi.
"No, not at all." She sighed then slowly a mist of energy enveloped her.
Slowly her features and height changed. Then slowly the mist cleared revealing a person Yousho/Katsuhito thought he'd would never see again.
"Itsuki?!?!?"
______________________________________________ ________________________________________________________

The Hallway outside the Main conference room;

Nagi was wondering the halls of the Palace in a daze. She looked pale and felt clammy. Her meeting with the Emperor had changed her forever. But she knew that Azusa wouldn't have told her unless he wanted something. It was obvious to her. She was pregnant, her mother was Pregnant. Now Nagi had a reason to do her job. Now, what would she to do about it. She was thinking this not paying attention to where she was going as she ran smack dab into Kamadake and both were laid out on the floor.
"Oh, my head" they said in unison, then both smirked and chuckled.
"Well, fancy meeting you here." They smiled at each other.
"Yeah, I bet that was meeting of the minds." They both laughed as they helped each other get up.
"Well how did the meeting go with His highness?"
Nagi's smile dropped and she now had a sullen look. Kamadake saw this.
"Not so good. I'm sorry I brought it up."
"No, It's not you fault. How would you have known anyway."
"Can I help?" Kamadake asked. Her rye smile returned.
"You know a good bar around here."
"Yes, the Officer's club is here. I can escort you and you should have no problems getting in. Plus, we do need to coordinate our plans for security of the Princesses."
Nagi winced at the mention of the Wedding party about to arrive on Jurai.
"Did I say something wrong again?"
Let's just say the reason I need a drink is because of them."
Kamadake simply nodded and led the way to the Officer's club.

__________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Washu and Yousho's suite

Itsuki? How. . . why? Then a sullen yet angry look crossed the Former Prince of Jurai.
He stood up with clenched fists and said "Was I just a tool to you, a means to an end?"
Tokimi/Itsuki held her head down and was crying. Washu was astounded not only at Yousho, whom she thought would have talked about this situation, and her own sister who was literally breaking down showing her real feelings for him.
"Can't you see she does have feelings for you, you old fool."
Washu's words shook Yousho from his resolve. (Why was she defending what was clearly Tokimi trying to manipulate things.) he then approached Tokimi.
"Did you really love me, and our daughter? Or was it just to gain more power over your sisters and the stupid conflict you had with them?"
She looked up at him, tears still falling.
"I loved Achika and I loved you. But to be truthful, I was curious why the First Prince of Jurai would chance himself the dreaded space pirate Ryoko when a fleet would have been more practical. So, I followed you down to this little backward world. Then in the village you lived in, one of the village girls was dying of a disease, I gave her soul a chance at heaven, if she'd give me her body. So, she's then waited to get to heaven, while I took over her body, and met you. After we got to know each other, I fell in love with you. I simply forgot why I came in the first place. So, we settled down, and raised Achika, then helped with Tenchi until D3 called me back and I did die of old age."
"But you are here now, how could you have died and not gone…"
"Remember, the girl I had exchanged her body for her soul. When her body died, she was let into heaven, releasing me to assume my goddess powers and ideas."
"So, what your telling me is that the girl who was Itsuki died before we met."
"And your Itsuki was I. And Achika was our daughter, and I loved her so much that when she died, my body started to die. Then when I saw your suffering and even Nobuyuki's, I couldn't take it anymore, so I died, and went back to my previous existence burying my past feelings and as a goddess I could easily do that."
There was silence with Washu witnessing it all.
"Then why are you telling me this now, at the eve of our wedding?"
"Because, Washu wanted you to know. Now if we're done, I should leave."
"No, You're not telling him everything sister." Washu grabbed Tokimi for a second time.
"Washu, don't tempt fate. I have said all I need to." She pulled to get out of Washu's grasp.
"But, not all you want or feel has been said." The sisters then eyed each other wearily.
"What Washu is saying. Is that true?" Yousho looked at Tokimi confused.
She sighed, "I . . . still have feelings for you, Katsu." She had used her pet name for him. She then looked down ashamed as she felt she was ruining her sister's chances.
Washu sensed this and turn her to face her."Look Tokimi, I will always be your sister in all matters. That means even if you piss me off, I will always love you, But, I also know that this is tearing me, and you apart. So I propose an agreement." (Washu swallowed her pride and hurt as she continued.)
The Shrine Priest , and the Goddess looked at the red headed scientist with puzzlement.
She gestured them to sit back down at the low table and then continued.
"When this whole thing happened," she patted her tummy, " I had only meant to have you all to myself Yousho, but as it turned out not only were we affected but your son and grandson, as well of course as us girls." They all agreed to that.
"Now, What I learned from this was that family and love is the two most important things in a being's life, whether mortal or not. She looked at her sister. "So, With Itsuki here back, and you being Jurain, we could arrange it the way Tenchi, Ayeka, and Ryoko have done it.
"But, I never intended to come between you two, I just felt guilty. I…"
"Don't you go off and give me that load of crap, I know how you feel about him," She then turned to Yousho, "and with our developing link, and I know how you felt when you saw her for the first time."
"But, I'm marrying you Washu, I love you." Yousho looked pleadingly.
"And you love her too, don't deny it" She shook her finger at him while all there of them had tears running down their faces.
"Oh sister, I didn't want this hurt, for you, for Katsu, . . . I didn't want to…"
"Tokimi, Washu, come here please." Yousho said in a calm but clear manner.
Then shook them out of their despair. He then gathered each in one arm and hugged them both.
After a few minutes to allow them to calm down in his grasp. He said, "This will not be an easy arraignment, especially since you two can erase me with a thought." They both laughed. "So please, we need to be careful of what we do, and how we treat each other."
They continued to hug, Washu now wrapping one arm around her crying sister, while Tokimi doing the same a few moments later.
"I'm tired, lets sleep and well discuss this and the Yota and Sasami situation tomorrow." With that Yousho guided the two goddesses to the bedroom and after they got into the bed, he gathered both again in his arms they all let out a sigh.
Tokimi for reliving the comfort, care and love she had before.
Washu, for knowing that she picked a man to love what wouldn't have left her like her first husband had .
And finally, Yousho, who even at his age learns that even the young can teach the old, and that love holds no bounds whether in the real world or beyond.
They slept that night with comfort and caring thoughts in their minds.
Then a Blue headed figure floated just outside their room. Tears in her eyes.
'Sisters, why do you hurt yourselves so much.' She then smiled as whisps of energy arched from her fingers to the sleeping trio in Lord Katsuhito's bed.
'Please this is for you both and Yousho, you need each other as much as Ryoko, Tenchi and Ayeka do. Please find the happiness that you deserve and need, and I'll make sure Sasami and Yota will have their chance too.' With hat the smiling figure dissappeared
__________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Next;
The Weddings, the voyage home and preparations are being made for Ryoko as her pregnancy nears and end, while Nagi decides weather to tell her secret. Finally, the two Jurain knights discuss their feelings for a certain GP officer, and a former bounty hunter. Only four chapters left in this story, so stay tuned for Chapter# 15: Snap, Crackle and Pop!