Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Uninhibited Consequences ❯ Snap, Crackle, Pop! ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer and Foreword:
See chapter one for that!

**WARNING, Limey bits will be insinuated, so this fic is officially an "R" rated story from now on! You have been warned! (I'm NO Hentai, so this is about as much as I'll do in my stories!)
Also this chapter will focus more on everyone in the clan as well as Tenchi, Ryoko and Ayeka.
Though next chapter they will be the main focus as well as the deliveries!
Oh and donut be surprised by more couple springing up as well. dennisud

*Author's note: I'd like thank the huge help I got from Datexen. He and I have chatted for about 2 weeks with him acting as my sounding board and I want to acknowledge his contribution to this chapter as well as his excellent pre-reading skills.
Thanks Tex! Finally I want to thank my readers for their patience and hope you like this extra long chapter please as always let me know what you think! dennisud

Uninhibited Consequences

( )= Mental thoughts
" "= Verbal dialogue
' '= Mental Dialogue


Ryoko, and Tenchi are concerned about Ayeka, while Yota and Sasami have a talk, then Nagi decides weather to tell her secret. The preparations for the Weddings continued, as two unexpected guests drop in. Then, the weddings happen. Afterwards, the two Jurain knights discuss their feelings for a certain GP officer, and a former bounty hunter. Hey, Only four chapters left in this story.

Chapter # 15: Snap, Crackle and Pop!

_____________________________________________________________

Be dtime Worries (Taking place during, and after Ayeka's Tokimi's and Washu's discussion in the previous chapter.)

We come up to two-thirds of the most formidable trio in the universe snuggling and exchanging playful kisses as they await their missing partner. Tenchi held Ryoko, in his embrace as each kissed the other, enjoying each other's company to pass the time as they waited for Ayeka's return. They had been doing this game for about a week after they found out rather abruptly that their intimate sessions had to cease when Ryoko had a sudden spasm while they made love. This had caused Ryoko to scream mentally and physically; Ayeka was so frightened by it that she fell off the bed. That caused Tenchi to spring from the bed to check on Ayeka to see if she was all right. He then gathered her up and sat her down on one side of a still doubled over Ryoko. Tenchi rushed to her other side as he and Ayeka tried to keep her calm. They had already gotten a mental message from Washu that she was coming.

After her examination, Washu had to break the bad news to her daughter that there would be no more sex till after the baby was born. Before Ryoko could protest she told her that she was putting herself in the same order as both shared such similar physiology.

All this had played in both Ryoko's and Tenchi's minds, which didn't keep them calm now. Tenchi was first to worry when his message sent through his link to Ayeka, met with a mental wall. 'What the ... '

'Tenchi, what's wrong?' Ryoko also felt the mental gate shut tight around Ayeka's mind.

'I don't know, and I don't like it. Ayeka normally leaves her mind open to our thought communications. But now...' Tenchi looked at Ryoko with concern.

'Well, the Princess probably has a good reason to shut us out, but I'm not too keen on this either. It almost feels like...' "Mom!" Ryoko yelped aloud as she knew who had helped Ayeka, and her anger was slowly rising. "Why Would Washu do this?" She said still with a loud voice.

"Plus, what would cause Ayeka to shut us out like this, so that she needed your mother's help to do it." Tenchi concluded.

"Tenchi, I'm worried for her." Ryoko said this with all sincerity. "Something's not right."

"Yeah, I agree. Let's get up and see what's taking her so long." They both started to get out of bed. But a mental message from Ayeka stopped them.

'There is no need for worry, my loved ones. I will be with you momentarily. I just had a meeting with Washu, and Tokimi, ... and it was on a private matter.' Ayeka hoped that was enough to quell the fear and concern she had felt from both of them.

'A private matter, huh. Well, whatever it is Ayeka, it has to do with my mother. And even though she helped you block our link, which I am thoroughly pissed off at you and her, I'm still worried' Tenchi mentally tried to calm his beloved as his other love answered her.

'I will explain what I can to you when I arrive. Please Ryoko, I promised our Love's grave not to tell, please forgive me.'

Ryoko knew that when she heard Ayeka say that, when the Princess makes a promise she would follow through whatever the obstacle. 'Ok Ayeka, but you better have a good reason not to tell us.' Ryoko then gruffly cut her link as Tenchi sighed again. He was stuck in the middle again.

As Ayeka made her way to the cabin she shared with them, she had to compose herself as she knew that she had to tell them just enough without telling them about Tokimi's situation with Yousho, ... and her connection to Yota. (At least until breakfast.)
___________________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Wedding Preparations Continued.

(Misaki and Funaho talk about the weddings!)

As the Masaki Clan was a day away, from landing on The Planet Jurai, The Two Queens were finalizing all of the different events and activities that accompany a royal wedding, from the dances, to the festivals. From the Tsunami's temple being readied for the Wedding ceremonies themselves, to the receptions with dignitaries from throughout the empire and beyond. But what concerned them now was who was invited that had family connections with the clan. Obviously, the Royal family would be there.

And there, Funaho had some concerns. "Sister, do think your mother will be here?" Misaki's mother Seta was a bit of a manipulator and was instrumental in Asuza's dual marriage. Funaho at first was most angry at the way Seta had maneuvered Misaki into her marriage and the power involved. But after her anger was calmed by Asuza she got to know Masaki and eventually they both became best friends and in more than one occasion combined to manipulate the empires affairs sometimes with Setas' help, sometimes not.

"Why yes, mother was most insistent in being here, plus she has some GP guests that will be with her party.

"Yes, The Marshall and his daughter will be there, as he is walking Mihoshi down the aisle. Which reminds me, With our love walking Ayeka, and Yota being the Ring bearer, who will walk Ryoko and Washu?" Funaho looked at her best friend and sister wife with concern.

Hmmmm, oh why not have Azaka and Kamadake walked them down. As they are the girl's bodyguards, well all of them now." Misaki laughed a bit as Funaho shook her head.

"Well With Nagi in the background, I think I know who from the GP will be added to the security team. Especially since we just got the request from your mother for these four, Seina Yamada, 17 years old and related to Yousho and Tenchi, Amane Kaunaq 20 year old GP and with connections to Jurai, Kiriko Masaki, an undercover GP related to the Royal family, and Ryoko Balta, former space pirate and now special operative for the GP.

Through their investigations they find that all three women have fallen for the unlucky Seina. They both shook their heads as this was going to be a repeat for Tenchi a few years back.

"We'll have Kiyone and Nagi add them to their surveillance duties." Funaho then added "Lets keep Seina as far from the front of the temple as possible. His bad luck might not be acceptable."

"But sister, my mother wants all of them to take up the second row." Misaki got a stern look at that comment.

"Sister, how did they get seated there?" Misaki backed away a bit. Misaki is the head of the Royal guard and trained Yousho as a young man, as well as the Royal Guard themselves. But even she was hesitant to bring Funaho's anger aflame as She was trained as a Samurai before she had met Asuza.

"Well, she had asked and being my mother, well being Seta does make it difficult to say no. I'm sorry sister I'll call her and tell her..."

"No, no I do not object to where she sits, Misaki, but please have Seina sit as far from the aisle as possible. Can you do that?" Funaho was almost as crushed, as Misaki was happy to show her gratitude for Funaho not being mad at her any more. "It's all right dear, now if … I… Could… Have… Some Air!"

Misaki let go of a now gasping Funaho. "Sorry, sister, now where do we seat the ambassadors and the science academy attendees?"

Funaho rolled her eyes and knew they would be at this for the rest of the day and into the night. (Oh, my children, please be here on time) was her prayer as she dove into the rest of the planning with her co-wife friend and loved one, Misaki.

_____________________________________________________________

A Talk with Ryoko, and Tenchi

Ayeka looked at the door to the bedroom she shared with Ryoko and Tenchi. She took a deep breath more to strengthen her resolve. It didn't work as well as she hoped as her hand hesitantly grabbed the handle, and opened the door.

There with concern they were sitting up on the bed. Ryoko with her standard 'angry cause you made me' look while Tenchi had a look of concern for both of them. Ayeka knew he would try to smooth things out between them. But she knew she had hurt him as well. She took another breath as she closed the door and made her way to the side of the bed opposite to where Ryoko was sitting.

"Well?" Ryoko gave her a stern look at her future co-wife.

"Let me at least get in bed you miserable demon!" Ayeka and Ryoko continued their verbal arguments even though they had resolved they're issues concerning Tenchi long ago. But this didn't concern him at least directly. She looked at her former rival and now friend.
She looked down at her hand folded on her lap and she gathered her thoughts. "The reason I had Washu help me put the mental block up, was that the promise I made had to do with Washu, Yousho, and his wife." 'There.' Ayeka thought, ' enough to tell them it was important, but not giving them enough to have them figure it out.

Ryoko was puzzled "What would Tenchi's dead Grandmother have to do with Washu and Yousho now?"

Ayeka?" Tenchi looked right into her eyes, those beautiful deep brown eyes. She almost broke her promise, then she remembered and strengthened her resolve. "I made a solemn vow as First Princess of Jurai to Washu. I am sorry my Lord and my love but I cannot go back on my word." Tenchi simply nodded, smiled and kissed her acknowledging her promise.

"Tenchi, you just can't let her off the hook like that." Ryoko then was cut off with one of Tenchi's fingers on her mouth.

"I will respect my wife's decisions as well as I expect them to respect mine Ryoko. Especially when it come to questions of honor. Ayeka's promise to your mother was as The First Princess of Jurai. But even more it was a promise of Ayeka, my future wife. I cannot question her without questioning you, or me as well."

"So, if I ask you to honor a promise you made to me, you would and expect Ayeka not to question it?"

"As long as it is an honorable reason, and Ayeka has already acknowledged that, so I will honor it." He smiled at his other wife to be.

She let out a loud sigh and then glumped Tenchi who didn't flinch back now as Ayeka looked on with an amusing smile. "You know with both of us pregnant, your still the best person I, and I'm sure Ayeka can agree with me on this, have ever known. Having us drop into your life, causing all kinds of trouble".

"With you in the middle of most of it." Ayeka added.

"And you too Prissy Princess. Now where was I? Oh yeah, especially with us being, hmm well knocked up!" Both Ayeka and Ryoko giggled while Tenchi reddened and shook his head. "Yet, my Samurai in shining armor, you didn't abandon us when you could have. You instead tried to protect us, and eventually you told us what your heart really said about the three of us, and for that I love you Tenchi Masaki."

"And I as well, Lord Tenchi Masaki, my love." With that, Ayeka and Ryoko kissed him on opposite cheeks.

He gathered them up and ordered the lights shut off, they did a little more smooching until they all fell asleep. The morning would tell whether Tenchi's faith in Ayeka, and Washu would be just.

_____________________________________________________________

A Morning Awakening

The two youngest occupants of Ry-ouh slept in each other's arms innocently, and unconsciously enjoying there shared warmth. Then Tsunami sent a message to awaken her human half, Sasami, one of those two sleeping children. The goddess also made sure not to let her know of the previous night's events, as they didn't need concern her as of yet. She would discuss it with her soon enough. But the goddess had other problems to deal with, mainly her two-goddess sisters and her Jurian brother, through Sasami. So, she disappeared as she awoke.

Most days Sasami would have her arms either around one of her pillows or Ryo-Oki, but this day was different. This day she awoke and saw the stars streaking by, instead of where a ceiling should be. Puzzled, she tried to focus her eyes to what was right in front of her and surprise, a fine linen shirt was there, right next to her folded hands as she moved them from below her head.

Then she looked up the buttons on that shirt to who was its owner.

She smiled as she saw that it was a sleeping Yota who had his arms wrapped around her tightly. She then decided to stay put and really look at the boy she was falling in love with. She knew what a crush was, that's what she felt for Tenchi since she first arrived on Earth, but her feelings for Yota was very different. As she looked at him, admiring his soft lips, his strong but tight chin, and those she knew this was most definitely different. Then she remembered his beautiful eyes. She felt her heart flutter and she knew from all she was feeling and from talking to Ryoko, Ayeka and Washu, She knew she was in love.

She snuggled closer to Yota, who was now slowly waking up. He of course wasn't used to having anyone sleep with him, so he quickly realized where he was, and whom he was with as the memories from the night before came flooding back into his mind. He looked down and saw what he believed was the most beautiful face he had ever seen. He simply smiled as Sasami smiled back. They gazed lovingly at each other for a good minute until Sasami said, "Good morning, Lord Yota."

That confused him until he also said, "Good Morning, my Princess." In his mind he remembered that when he was adopted by Yousho and Washu, he'd be a Jurian Noble, and Prince of Jurai. But, not the first Prince, more like the 5th. Which was fine with him, as he really did not want to be a part of the Royal court and all it's trappings and ceremonies. Though with him being the Son of the former first Prince, he knew he would have to be somewhat involved. Just not as the others in this now expanding Masaki family.

He then looked back at her again and his smile grew even more, and hugged her tighter than before. They stayed like that for a while until he hesitantly asked, "Sasami, I need to tell you something." he said as she never took her eyes off the Lavender haired boy.

"Yes, My Lord Yota." Sasami answered not blinking as she said that.

"Why are you calling me Lord Yota, I'm not one yet." Sasami blinked, and then smiled again.

"Because, As my sister had her Lord Tenchi, I have my Lord Yota." She then kissed him like they had kissed the night before. Like those who had their first kiss. Yota looked glassy eyed as they finished kissing.

It took a few minutes for Yota to get his bearings, Then they finally got up from the lounger they had slept on and Yota started walking Sasami to her stateroom. As they walked, Sasami wanted to continue their conversation. "Lord Yota?" He looked a bit miffed at her. "Ok, Yota, I want to ask you something."

"Ask away, my Princess." She giggled but kept her arms firmly around his.

"Was that kiss we had at the Observation deck, your first kiss?" She looked carefully for his reaction.

"Y-Yess, that was Sasami. You too?" He looked at her with those golden eyes staring right through to her soul.

Ah hum, it sure was!" She giggled some more he brought her closer.

"Then I think we need to do that again later." Yota finished saying that with a bright red face.

"Maybe while we make breakfast," was all Sasami said as she leaned in, "Or now." She kissed Yota on the cheek, and then entered her stateroom.

She waved good-bye and Yota, waving back then walking in a daze to his room while holding the cheek she kissed. "I wonder what we are making for breakfast" he said as he went haphazardly down the halls of Ryouh.

_____________________________________________________________

Breakfast, … and an Announcement

Even though they woke up and went back to sleep late that night Sasami and Yota met up in Ryouh's kitchen by 6 am Ship's time. Since both were alone they kissed briefly a good morning kiss followed by two rosy colored blushes. They prepared a traditional Jurian breakfast since they were scheduled to arrive on Jurai that afternoon.

As the youngest of the clan made breakfast, the oldest of them were slowly stirring awake in Prince Yousho's suite.

"Mmmm, Ohh my?!?!?"

Three pairs of eyes shot open and Sat up with the speed of a mousetrap!

"Who was that?" Tokimi asked as she covered herself with one side of the covers. Next to her Yousho/Katsuhito scanned the room for the sound again. Washu had her holopad up and running to see as well. The red head then got a surprised look on her face, and then began laughing loudly!

"What is so funny sister, please explain this to us!" Tokimi was never one to be patient especially if she if it was a mystery to her. Washu had that ability. She was more concrete in her ideas of reality and mystery.

Then Yousho used his arms to encircle first Tokimi to calm her down, and then Washu to get her to answer her.

The Beautiful scientist gave a quick kiss to the prince then explained. "It seems that Mihoshi and Nobuyuki got lost again and they're in our bath, and by the looks and sound of it are quite preoccupied right now." While Yousho and Washu nodded wisely Tokimi did get the implication right away.

"Sister, what would be so preoccupying someone's thoughts that they would yell out loud . . . Oh My!" Then the Goddess of Darkness had the reddest blush, which of course caused her two companions to laugh heartily and Tokimi's blush deepened. "Now I remember which one of your numerous traits I hated Washu!"

"Oh get real Toki, It was funny, and you'll have to admit that!" Washu continued to laugh as Yousho while still having a mirthy smile sqeezed Tokimi and eventually she joined in the cheer and laugher.

Then after the three calmed down and allowed a few more minutes for the loving couple in their bath. They made a bit of noise to cue Mihoshi and Nobuyuki to realize their error. "Nubi, I think we're not in our room's bath." Mihoshi said.

"But, my love, how do you know that?" Nobuyuki was asking. Mihoshi pointed behind him. He then turned around to see Washu, Yousho and someone he seemed to recognize, but before he could focus on her she changed to Tokimi's true from. Nobuyuki shakes his head to clear his vision and thoughts. "I'm so sorry father, we'll be out of here right now!" Yousho's raised hand stops his son-in-law.

"It's quite all right son, just give us a chance to dress for breakfast and we'll join you there." Yousho then gestured for Washu and Tokimi to follow him out of the bath area, While Mihoshi was finishing her bath.

"Nubi, can you help me out, I can't get over the edge." With Mihoshi now showing and getting bigger every day, Nobuyuki was at her side constantly, keeping her from hurting herself as now she carried his child within her.

"Of course my love." As he lifted her and her growing belly from the water. They made their way out a side entrance, which got them to the hallway they shared with Yousho's suite. After they got dressed they made their way to the dining room.

Tenchi awoke with both his loves in his arms but with their bellies now on his abdomen. But he didn't wake them up right away. He was enjoying the movements in both bellies as he felt every kick and shove of an arm or leg directed his way. As if they children knew he was there. He enjoyed these few minutes as his family as all there. The women he loved and the children they made still yet to be born, but there none the less.

Finally he smelled the cooking as Ryouh's air circulation system brought the aroma of fine food to their bedroom. That of course triggered two hungry stomachs and their owners to arise. "Mmmm, food!" was said by twin voices with differing pitches as both girls yawned and kissed Tenchi on his cheeks. He simply smiled at them and after their morning rituals made their way down to Ryouh's Dining area

As Tenchi and the girls arrive they already find in the square low table they use for eating, Mihoshi, And Nobuyuki sitting in their usual seats Next to them they see Washu, Yousho and Tokimi sitting on that side. Then two spots where Yota and Sasami sit lay open as both are serving the food onto the table. Tenchi takes the center spot on the final side of the square table with Ayeka and Ryoko on either side of him.

As the family settles into their breakfast routine all sneak glances at Tokimi. 'Why is she here and why is she sitting next to Yousho?' Many wonder that and 'why Washu hadn't protested yet?' Then all eyes turn to Yousho who has indicated that he needs everyone's attention. He stands up.

"I'm sure you noticed that Tokimi, has joined us for our normal morning meal." All nod at this. "There is a reason for this and with that in mind I will explain." He now had all their attention. "Tokimi, as you know is the Goddess of darkness and Blind Justice." Again, all nodded their affirmation of Yousho's word. "As you also know there has been a conflict of sorts between Tokimi and..."

"Myself". A transparent smiling Tsunami answered floating behind Sasami. She indicated to Yousho to continue.

"Thank you, my Goddess. Now this was resolved just this past night as many things were discussed. One was the disposition of Yota and my and Washu's adoption of him." Yousho looked fondly at the young boy who had his head down quietly listening to his adopting father. We found out some information which makes it even more of a necessity to have him as my son, so I have already contacted my father with the request that when I marry Washu, automatically Yota will become a Masaki." A wave of cheers, clapping and congratulations were given. Then Yousho quieted them down as he then focused on the newest member at the table.

"We also found out something that affected myself and my dear Washu." Tenchi and Ryoko looked at Ayeka intently. To her credit she kept her resolve right up to the end. She physically, nor mentally budged. They turned back to Yousho, all three holding hands. Ayeka knowing what was coming, Tenchi and Ryoko trusting her judgment.

"We have found out that Washu and Tokimi are sisters. But that wasn't as eventful as this." Yousho nods towards Tokimi who then slowly changes in front of the clan. They find for most of them, a familiar face. "Grandma?" Tenchi stood up, his hands still being held by Ayeka and Ryoko, trying to help him with who he saw now just a few feet from him. Ryoko wasn't too far behind. Remembering the old woman that took Tenchi to the cave. She also remembered that day she supposedly died and tried to comfort him as much as she could. But that was when Tenchi had lost touch of her.

Ryoko was in tears as she looked up to a bewildered Tenchi. Ayeka was trying through their link to keep them calm. "Mother Masaki?" was another voice equally full of doubt and confusion as Mihoshi now held Nobuyuki, in a role reversal as she was trying to support him. She held his head on her shoulder while he still looked at his now living mother-in-law.

"What's going ON!" Ryoko was now fully awake to the promise that Ayeka could not tell them. Ryoko was not angry with Ayeka, nor at Yousho, but at Tokimi for in her view abandoning the family, especially Tenchi.

Tokimi finally realized that she had to explain herself if she was going to be accepted by the rest of the family as Washu and Yousho had. "I first need to explain why I faked my death, so please let me say what I have to say, then you can ask any questions of me." She looked at Tenchi's eyes, which still held his bewilderment, his sadness, and his growing anger.

"I came to the earth to find out what Yousho was doing here. I took the form of a girl who happened to slip off a cliff at the same time I came, so I took her place. I met Yousho at the local hospital during the great world war. While I was working there, he was there as the in house priest to comfort the injured. As I saw his work during that time I was there, I saw the caring and concern for others that he had shown. I slowly, against all my wishes and knowledge of who he really was started to have feelings for him. Then he saw me looking at him and well that led to us seeing each other and then formally going out. Within two years we eventually married."

"That doesn't explain why you faked your death, lady Tokimi?" That surprisingly came from Ayeka who was now furious with the Goddess. She saw the hurt in Tenchi's and Ryoko's faces and was angry that she had to be put in the middle of all this.

"I will answer that Ayeka, my sister in law and grand daughter." She sighed as she continued; "Then after almost ten more years, I had my beautiful Kiyone Achika Masaki, I knew that she had within her the power of all three Goddesses, So I had to stay and keep an eye on her. Of course, what mother, or even the Goddess of evil wouldn't love her children. She was my heart and I and her father loved her dearly. But the one thing I could not do was interfere with fate. And with the incident with Kain, who didn't know 'til after his death that he shortened his own sister's life did I see that I could not stay here. My daughter whom I truly loved beyond anything wasted away in front of my eyes and I could do ... nothing. She died, and I still could not bring her back." She was now crying as she tried to continue.

"Then I resolved to change things so this wouldn't happen again. I shut myself off from everyone, even Yousho. He understood all too well the loss of a child. The heartache and physical hurt was just too much, added to that my utter helplessness in the situation drove me into isolation. But there was one person I still let in. My daughter's own light in the darkness." She gave Tenchi an impassioned look. "The only one I could not do that to was you Tenchi." Her face showed herself bared emotionally. Tenchi just stared back stunned.

"But I knew my time as a mortal was coming to an end. So I kept taking you to the cave to play with Ryoko. Normally you both couldn't have interacted with each other. But since Tenchi was a baby, I could feel his connection to Ryoko. "Yes I knew you were there, my niece, and I knew what would come of it." She gave Ryoko a kind glance then continued.

"I made sure no one interfered with it. But since I didn't trust Tsunami's motives at the time, I always had a responsibility, almost a need to interest myself with all of you." She moved her hand and gestured at everyone there.

"But, when I "Died" I lost much of my humanity and my feelings for you all."

"Is that why he couldn't see me after you died?" asked Ryoko who had recalled the time she couldn't comfort or interact with the young Tenchi.

The elder Goddess simply nodded. "I'm sorry my niece but when I became a goddess that which allowed you to play with Tenchi vanished. I had reverted to my former self and I regret now what I had lost." She shook her head in frustration. "Only yesterday did it come back to let me know that you were the ones I cared about." She then looked at her only love of her existence, sitting next to her red headed sister.

"Finally I owe Yousho a most humble apology." She then let out a sad laugh. "I imagine that you must have some second thoughts at marrying the Goddess of Death." Then her laughter stopped and her sad smile left her. "I sincerely am sorry for leaving you like I did Yousho, but I had to leave to go back to what I was meant for."

"Yousho got up and took her hand. "But Itsuki, I mean Tokimi, You were the most humble and kind wife I have ever had. I cannot say but one thing to you, I love you and that part of my heart which is yours will always be yours." He took Tokimi's hand, then as to make sure she knew his feelings were as strong for her as well, he took Washu's hand with his other.

All three smiled at each other before Tokimi continued. "To Washu and Tsunami, I can only say that I will not be the aloof older sister anymore and I hope to continue this newfound understanding with you both." They nodded their approval.

Then she turned to the rest gathered there, and asked; "I ask only that I can be with Yousho once more but now as myself and I add my help as another one to count on when you need it."

"Well that's all well and good, but isn't Washu marrying Grandfather?" Tenchi said with a tinge of concern.

"Yousho, as you know is a Jurian Prince, and as you all know one of the privileges of being a Prince is being allowed to marry both of us, it isn't so out of place, as you three are perfectly aware." Tenchi, Ryoko, and Ayeka all bowed their head and nodded, approving what Tokimi said.

But, then Ryoko got up. "Isn't that up to my mother as well?"

"It's ok by me," Washu answered, waving her hand at her disbelieving daughter. She then got up and took her sister's hand. Washu then retook Yousho's hand with hers. "I do love my sister and Yousho. So it now means that we'll share his love just as you share Tenchi's love with Ayeka."

The look on Ryoko's face changed from one of anger and bewilderment, to one of understanding. That silenced and calmed her daughter, then Yousho looked at both of the Goddesses and gathered both women in his arms and tenderly kissed both of them. They looked at each other then the women giggled at the silly grin on the now youthful face of Yousho. With that they sat down and the conversations returned to normal. Well as normal as it can be in this family.

_____________________________________________________________

A Jurai Wedding Extravaganza

As the Masaki clan's ship landed on one of the Royal palaces The Royal entourage was there. Tenchi Ayeka and Ryoko were in front of the rest as a green beam sent them down from Ryouh. The Emperor and his two wives, Funaho, and Misaki, were in front of a few dozen dignitaries and Royal Family members as well as the entourage that accompanied Princess Seta, Misaki's mother and Ayeka's and Sasami's grandmother. Now this was a bit disorienting for Tenchi and Nobuyuki, as the parents and grand parents looked as youthful as their offspring. Long lives were a benefit of the Jurain Royalty's bonding process with their trees.

Then he saw a very familiar face as the Jurain Royals greeted his family.

"Seina!" Tenchi quickly walked up and hugged his cousin. Tenchi then asked, "What are you doing here?"

Just behind him, several guards fell off the back of the platform Ryouh had just landed on. Tenchi said to himself, 'Same old Seina!' He laughed.

"As you know, I had joined the Galaxy Police,(Tenchi Muyo GXP). Well, Lady Seta had requested me to be apart of the GP's security contingent for your wedding. So here I am!" Both laughed and smiled as their respective ladies came up to them.
"Hey aren't we going to our rooms to rest Tenchi." Ryoko said as she came up to Tenchi and Seina. She had gotten away from Misaki's hugs and Azusa's glare. "Oh, Hi Seina how you doin?"

"Very Well Princess Ryoko." He then heard a growl and saw Ryoko who was not pleased.

"Until I marry Tenchi, and even after, unless I have to do something ceremonial, don't call me Princess, OK."

Seina nervously nodded quickly. "No problem Ryoko, I just figured..."

"It's all right Sir Seina. Please forgive her, she's on her last month of her pregnancy and she can get snippy." Ayeka added as she joined the growing group. Before Ryoko could react another GP officer had walked up to them.

"Seina, it's time you allow the Prince and Princesses to get to their room." said Kiriko who had joined Seina.

"We'll talk later then Tenchi, Ok?" Seina added.

"Sure no problem. See you later." With that Tenchi and his future wives bid the two GP's good bye, and made their way to their room in the Royal Palace

The Royal Palace was made from a gigantic living tree at the center of the capital city. It would be about a high as an eighty-story building greatly dwarfing even the giant redwoods of earth. Also it's girth would be best described as having five Tokyo Domes side by side and it would still not be wide enough to attain the length of it's side.

Tenchi was having a hard time understanding this as it took almost fifteen minutes to get to the room he and the girls were staying. Then he got a not so good surprise. "Separate rooms! Why?" Tenchi was stunned.
Misaki who had accompanied them told him that until the wedding, they would be in separate rooms. "But, mother, I, ... we ... haven't slept apart for over six months! I and I'm sure Ryoko would agree with me that..."

"Enough! You will observe Jurain tradition as you know so well Ayeka. Please adhere to this and instruct your fiancés about it." Then Misaki whispered in her daughter's ear, "There's a hidden door between the bedrooms dear. Just know you never heard it from me." Ayeka gasped, Misaki winked, then added. "These were the rooms where your father and aunt spent our time before we were married. How do you think your brother was conceived?" Ayeka's blush spread over her whole face.

Though it was nice to know something to embarrass her brother in the future. "Yes Mother I understand." She took her sad fiancés' into their respective rooms and informed them of the secret that Misaki had told her. After they found out they played along as the royal servants surrounded them.

Later as they found the secret connecting door, all three were in bed talking. "I didn't know your mother was so ... devious?" Ryoko said.

"Well, my dear sister-wife to be, you must remember who her mother was, as well as her being my grandmother."

"Oh My, Ayeka. I like this new side you have. Oh are we going to have fun with any idiot who threatens our Tenchi, or our kids right!"

"Most assuredly Ryoko dear."

"Hey don't I have a say on this?" Tenchi's reply was immediate.

"NO."

So, as the two girls he loved in all the universe, continued to talk and scheme of future plans. They completely ignored him. "So this is what Azusa goes through." But he forgot that his errant thought would be picked up on their link. Before he finished that thought, both women slapped him on the chest. 'Ops sorry girls Just thinking in my head'.

"Well we forgive you. Just make sure your there for the ceremony, Ok!" Ryoko kissed him.

"Yes, we will always be there for you and we can feel it in our hearts that you will be there for us too. We love you Tenchi." Ayeka followed Ryoko's example and kissed Tenchi. He gathered them in his arms, their heads on his chest. They had a silent conversation about their upcoming wedding, their honeymoon on a planet Washu found called Risa, and their future as married people and of course as parents. They continued for another hour until they nodded off, dreaming together of their future.

As they slept Nobuyuki was again in a bath with his bride. They had decided to have their child in a water environment as Mihoshi's people were from a planet with 90% water, so they had their children in the live giving water that dominated their planet They were also talking together about their future. Mihoshi was relaxing in Nobuyuki's arm as her belly was protruding out of the water. The proud father to be was rubbing the belly with care. Nobuyuki had remembered this from when He had rubbed Kiyone's when Tenchi was in there. He smiled and kissed his bride to be as she slept in his arms. He knew that soon after the wedding there would be many more Masaki's crying giggling and laughing in his house. The house he built for his precious Kiyone-Achika. But he knew she would approve not only for his newest child but for Tenchi's and Yousho's. "Oh, my love I hope your smiling. We will have many children in our house for years to come.

He then gently woke his bride to be, dried her off, and led her to her bed. He then put her in bed, kissed her good night and went to the room he shared with Yousho. "Nubi, please stay with me." He couldn't refuse her even when she had broken his prized hi-fi stereo VCR he had in his room, plus landed on the pier in the lake behind the house, and ... well he still loved her for who she was not what she did. So they slept well together as their wedding was the next day.

The final trio were in their beds, in a subspace pocket, Washu created which connected to each of their rooms. While they all were in bed together Tokimi was having the most problems trying to sleep. It had been over 10 years since she needed sleep she had created a body to come back with and so it did need sleep as other humans do.

After a few minutes, Tokimi was on her feet pacing. "What have I gotten myself into." A warm hand on her shoulder startled her. In this form she didn't have her goddess powers and so was surprised.

She turned to see her husband. "I'm sorry I frightened you Tokimi."

"Oh I'm just not used to this body. I will need to take this a bit more easy as I..." Her thoughts were quickly swept away as Yousho kissed her deeply and passionately.

"You always were one to solve problems that way." Tokimi said as they kissed again.

"Well I don't want my wife to be nervous about being with me after so long."

"It's also having to be with Washu after so long I mean as a sister again."

Then both jumped as another voice came from behind them! "You think I'm not nervous too. I just hope you don't do this as a habit sister, we do need to sleep as billions will be seeing our beautiful faces all over this universe. So both of you get back in bed, I'm getting cold." Both smiled and complied. Though Washu was her gruff self, they knew her true feelings as they intertwined themselves together and all fell asleep with a contented look in their faces and a New Hope for their future.

The wedding day was festive full of pomp and circumstance as each couple or trio had a Jurian hover carriage available as they paraded down the main street of the capital from the palace to Tsunami's Temple where they would be married.

The first carriage contained the Grooms all in Jurian royal robes and nervous as church mice at a catfight. When they arrived, Yousho emerged first from the hovering Carriage and was greeted with warm applause and yells. Next came Nobuyuki and though he didn't know it most did know who he was and yells of Prince Nobuyuki filled the air. He was simply embarrassed! Finally Tenchi emerged with Yota close behind. He was with the grooms as he was the ring bearer.
A huge round of hooras, applause, and cheers greeted the young Prince to be. They made their way into the temple as the carriages carrying the brides arrived and the first carriage carried the goddesses Washu and Tokimi. There was almost a moment of silence as they got off. Though most knew who they were, the silence was of course different. Everything changed when Tsunami materialized next to her sisters and waved at the crowd. An eruption of cheers greeted her as the three walked up to the temple.

"Is that a smirk or are you enjoying this a bit too much sister." Tokimi waited for her sister's response

"Well, this is my people, my planet and my temple. Isn't that enough." All three laughed as they entered the temple itself.

The next carriage carried Ryoko, Ayeka, Sasami and Mihoshi. When they stopped Mihoshi woke up. "Are we there yet?"

"Yes, Mihoshi now be careful, you don't want to..." Too late as Mihoshi slipped as she exited the carriage, unluckily Seina took that opportunity to be at the right place at the wrong time, as he ended up underneath a very pregnant Mihoshi.

"Owwee!" was said by both, as Ayeka, Ryoko and Sasami helped the pair up.

"Good job Seina. Not only did you save my grand daughter and my unborn great grand child, but you did your job protecting one of the Princesses of Jurai." The Marshall then patted Seina on the back, which caused him to lose his balance which then caused him to land on the ground again this time with him on top of Amane, and Ryoko-B while Kiriko stood next to the Marshall laughing at her friends predicament.

As all this was going on Mihoshi this time With Ayeka and Ryoko on either side make their way into the temple the cheers of the crowds did not lessen even with Mihoshi's stumble. They follow the Goddesses to a preparation room where they were to dress in Traditional Jurian clothes as the grooms did the same in an opposite room.

As the music was cued up and the guests were seated, with Seina at the far end of the second row with Amane, Kiriko, and Ryoko-B on either side of him. Neeja appeared as well and was at Seina's side as well. Seta was smiling knowing that she'll have her fun soon enough!

First down the aisle was Sasami spreading cherry blossom petals as she walked down. This caused a sensation because cherry blossoms were not native to Jurai, so their scent was exiting and new. Just behind Sasami in full Jurai Royal garb came Yota, with the various rings needed by those who would be wedded. He paused as he came up beside Sasami and offered an arm to escort her down the rest of the aisle. The Emperor, his wives, and most importantly Lady Seta, who wasn't too keen about it, noticed this.

Next came from the side the grooms in this order. Nobuyuki followed by Yousho and then Tenchi. Then the music picked up as the first Bride to be was escorted by Marshall Kuramitsu, Lady Mihoshi Kuramitsu. All the girls were dressed in Traditional Jurai Wedding Kimonos which had the grand hood over the layers of fine silk robes. Each had colors that reflected their personalities. Mihoshi had a white set with yellow and sky blue trim, While Washu had read and green trim. Ayeka had purple and pink trim and Ryoko had Cyan blue and gold trim.

Washu was next to be down the aisle with Tokimi escorting her sister. Many still were a bit leery of the goddesses, but nothing happened as they reached the end of the aisle. Finally Ryoko and Ayeka were both escorted by the Emperor Himself one on either side of him. Ayeka was smiling and radiant, while Ryoko was teary eyed not just for going down the aisle, but for Azusa offering to escort her as well as Ayeka.

As the women made it to the end of the aisle they were handed off the appropriate groom. What raised eyebrows was when Tokimi simply went to the opposite side of Yuosho as she handed off Washu to him. Many didn't know about Tokimi's connection to Yousho, so the trio had made the decision for both Washu, and Tokimi to marry Yousho. This way Tokimi could be his wife here and back on earth as Tokimi. Finally, as all were in place Tsunami assisted the High Priestess with the ceremony and as she went through the blessings and incantations for each couple and trio involved. Then she handed it to Tsunami to make the final vow for each;

"Do you Tenchi, Ayeka and Ryoko do so give your lives your hearts and your blood to each other and promise never to break that vow of trust love and kindness to each other till death takes you from each other?"

All three said, "We Do!" she then turned to Nobuyuki and Mihoshi.

"Do you Nobuyuki and Mihoshi do so give your lives your hearts and your blood to each other and promise never to break that vow of trust love and kindness to each other till death takes you from each other?"

Both looked lovingly at each other. With bright smiles, they both said, "YES!" Tsunami smiled.

Finally it came to her sisters and through Sasami her brother!

"Yousho, First Prince of Jurai, Washu self proclaimed Greatest scientist Genius of the universe, and Tokimi Goddess of Death and Justice, do you do so give your lives your hearts and your blood to each other, and promise never to break that vow of trust love and kindness to each other, till death takes you from each other?" Tsunami knew the death part didn't apply to her sisters but tradition dictated it be said, heck it was her tradition.

Both sisters looked oddly at Tsunami but looked then at the man who had won their hearts and said each "I do"

"Then by the power as one of the three Choushin Goddesses and Myself as Goddess of Jurai, I hereby proclaim that all these people
are married Let them..."

"Wait, I want to say something." A hush shot like a wave through the assembled body.

"Who asks this at this crucial time." Azusa angrily bellows at the interruption.

"I am sorry your highness but I felt I had to ask this question since it did involve the second Princess of Jurai." stated Yota. Azusa is ready to kick the lad out when Seta rises from her seat. Though she still doesn't like the idea of a former member of a disgraced Noble house to be Sasami's friend, she likes this boy's courage at doing this when he did. "Let him speak you majesty." Seta then sat down and as most people knew Seta's reputation even the Emperor had to think about what she was saying.

"Lord Yota Ito, speak now and be quick about it." All then stared at the 12-year old boy as they waited anxiously for him to respond.

"I simply ask that I be betrothed to Sasami Jurai Masaki by agreement between His Majesty Emperor Azusa and my adopted father Yousho, First Prince of Jurai."

Murmuring went through the crowd as Azusa quickly conferred with his queens and Yousho talked to Tokimi and Washu. Then both men walked to Yota who was standing next to Sasami, both held each others hand.

As the adult men looked down at the two children they looked at each other and nodded. Then they spoke.

"I Azusa, Emperor of Jurai, agree to this arrangement and proclaim it so."

"And I Yousho, First Prince of Jurai agree as well."

Then as the cheers died down, the men returned to their respective spots, as both Sasami and Yota smiled.

After Tsunami looked around again. "Now as there will be No more interruptions, I hear by proclaim that these people are married. Let them proclaim their love with a kiss and a hug." All involved did just that. A great loud cheer reverberated in the temple, outside the temple, in the streets of the capital city, in and around Jurai, and throughout the empire. The Royal Family was increased and the line of succession was guaranteed as many would be born soon and later on to have this royal line to continue for many more years to come!

_____________________________________________________________

T wo guests pop in!

As the guests and the sets of newlyweds mingle to the Royal Reception back at the palace Ryoko feels weird. Like her stomach was doing loop da loops. But it soon became apparent that it wasn't the food as she didn't eat any, That alone caused Ryoko to call her mother Washu via their mental link. 'Mom, I don't feel so good.'

'Well My little Ryoko can you describe what's wrong?'

'I have no appetite and I feel like a Garage band is in my tummy doing a third curtain call.'

'Ryoko, now listen carefully have you had any type of accident you know leakage down there.'

'Well just after the ceremony I felt like a dam broke down there but I was already in the bathroom, you know between getting out of those wedding dresses and getting ready for the reception.'

'Ryoko honey listen, meet me at the entrance to the hall, I'm calling Kiyone and I'll let Ayeka and Tenchi know we'll be going.'

'Going? Going where Mom?'

'Well do you want to have that baby, since you've been in labor since the ceremony!.

"WHAT?!?!?" Ryoko yelled out as she looked at him and Ayeka with a queer look on her face, she then mentally told them what happened.

Ayeka asked, "Now, right now Ryoko??" she nodded yes, and each took and arm and made their way towards the exit. Seta saw what was happening and rushed to the trio as they were leaving she was followed by Washu, Yousho and Tokimi who had already alerted Kiyone, Nagi, the Jurain knights and the GP's as they all formed a moving protective wall. They made it down to the palace transports to head for the Royal hospital. They all barely fit in the transport as the rest of the Royal family was informed.

Of course the media soon found out about the impending birth of the next generation of Royals as they swarmed outside the hospital. Luckily the transport had made it there before them.

Then came another surprise, as they had gotten to the elevator Washu let out a howl as her water broke, she almost collapsed onto the floor, but Tokimi and Yousho caught her and held her as Kiyone called ahead to have two birthing rooms ready. As the groups made it out of the elevator, a photographer got a shot off before being scorched by an angry Tokimi.

As the guards took the smoking photg away, Ayeka, Ryoko, and Tenchi went to the first room as Washu, Tokimi, and Yuosho entered the other. It took about five minutes to prep the mothers to be and their loved ones. Then the long part of the labor commenced as the mother and daughter yelled, cried, rhythmically breathed, while worried spouses encouraging them to "Push"!

It took nearly an hour, but a cry much higher in pitch and clearer came from that first birthing room as Tenchi's daughter, Aisha Masaki was born. With brown hair with golden eyes and became the Third Princess of Jurai. What was funny was the fact that Seta had helped by first helping Ryoko to focus and concentrate on her as she gave birth. She saw that all three newlyweds were crying, Tenchi gingerly holding his little girl, while Ayeka was hugging an exhausted Ryoko who during her labor had crushed one of Tenchi's hands during a particularly nasty contraction.

But all was well in the end and within about ten more minutes another sharp cry was heard as Akito Jurai Masaki was born. Again Seta was there to help Washu deliver her green-eyed blond haired baby boy. She saw Tokimi mesmerized at the labor her sister had gone through. It brought back memories of Her birth of her Kiyone and though it was one of the happiest moments of her existence she was a spectator this time. But the awe she had for Washu was real and easily seen as she hugged Washu, and congratulated their spouse Yousho. She even held her new nephew. Akito grabbed a finger and gurgled at her now happy face.

Seta thought whether Yousho had mentioned to the two goddesses that he was already married before, but she was sure they would eventually resolve that potential problem.

As all this was going on Tenchi and Yousho first congratulated each other and them went down to inform the rest of the family that a new Princes and Prince of Jurai were now born. Seta had accompanied the proud fathers and of all that were there, only she had mixed feelings. Because now she had to keep an eye on both the Masaki clan and Seina's crew as well. "Oh well things could be worse" she thought as she congratulated her daughter Misaki and grand daughter Sasami. She saw Yota was at her side. She finally admired the tenacity and loyalty of the young boy. He interrupted a Royal Wedding and stopped a goddess from finishing the vows of marriage. He was as fearless as he was strong in spirit. "So, I was wrong, he's good for Sasami, and that's good enough for now." she thought as she saw the happiness in the family she was a part of. She'll think about what to do later and enjoy the moment.

As everyone was either setting up a impromptu family get together back at the palace the trios set up futons in the new mother's rooms to stay with them and the babies. Normally hospitals wouldn't allow such an arrangement but being Royalty did have its perks, one being able to stay with their relatives in the hospital rooms. As Ayeka and Tenchi were with Ryoko, Tokimi and Yousho were sitting up in Washu's room, when an unexpected visitor knocked at the open door of the room.

I'm sorry I must be disturbing you, I'll come back later."

Nagi turned to go when Washu called out, "It's ok Nagi, come on in." The bounty hunter was hesitant but did slowly walk into the now crowded room.

"Washu, I need to talk to you about a ... private matter, if you don't mind you Highnesses. She looked at Yousho and Tokimi with a concern. They understood, but kissed Washu and went out to check on Ryoko as the only the two were left.

"Ok, so what do you want to tell me?" Washu waited for the Bounty Hunter to respond. She noticed that usually strong and smug Nagi was fidgeting.

But she then found her resolve and started, "Do you remember when Kagato was your assistant you had donated your Ova as the base for you to develop what later became your daughter Ryoko."

"Yes." said a now uncomfortable Washu.

"Kagato then took control of Ryoko and imprisoned you, correct?" Nagi kept an emotionless mask on while having a tough time keeping it on. "700 years ago, Yousho defeated and imprisoned Ryoko while you were still entombed in the crystal within the Sonja."

"Yes that's now public knowledge, now get to the point Bounty hunter." Washu was becoming angry not only at the girl's questions but at reliving the memories of her anguish of being a silent witness to the atrocities Kagato had Ryoko commit.

Nagi swallowed. "Ryoko wasn't his only tool, just the one that worked, at least in his demented opinion." Nagi then couldn't hold it together anymore and started to silently weep.

Then Washu started to understand what the crying woman in front of her was trying to say. "How old are you Nagi?" Washu saw a shiver go through the girl.

"700 years old."

Washu couldn't think for a minute, then came to realize that right in front of her, could be ... a daughter. But she had to be sure. "Nagi, please come here, I have to do something that will not hurt but will confirm what your trying to tell me, all right?"

The girl looked up at the sincerity on Washu's face and slowly approached her bed. She indicated for her to sit on the edge of the bed. Then Washu took her hands, and put each on the sides of Nagi's head. Then Washu closed her eyes and concentrated. She then saw the memories those known by Nagi, and those purposefully locked away by who she knew now was Kagato. What she saw made her cry in sorrow and then joy.

[Nagi's memories]

Kagato had lost Ryoko 700 years ago so he took out his other sample of Washu's Ova and then put some of his own to make another weapon. That weapon became Nagi. At first Nagi was easily manipulated and Kagato had little problems with her because he had been the one to develop her. Even though she was his daughter, he never acknowledged it, to him she was a servant a tool to use and for 100 year she was. Then in a walk around the Sonja between missions she was caught in the alternate dimension where Washu's crystal was she went up and felt the surface then a jolt of energy encased her and she flew thirty feet away. after she cleared the grogginess she then understood the girl in the crystal was her mother and she got one clear message from the contact "Don't trust Kagato."

She then got back somehow the positive side of the Sonja where she found herself in front of him. "Why were you on the negative side of the Sonja?" Kagato asked quietly but with a bit of an edge to it.

"I... I... didn't mean to go there but when I did, ... who was that girl in the crystal?" She asked as innocent as possible.

Her answer came in the form of an energy drain and shocking jolts of electricity. You are as useless as your predecessor, or should I mean sister. She had a look of pain and surprise as she heard that before she lost consciousness, Then her next memory was of drifting in space with no memories of her previous life. Then the other entity cloned by Kagato, Ken-Oki came to rescue the now abandoned girl from dying in space.

Washu then broke the contact, as she knew that what she viewed of Nagi's memories the girl had as well.

"Oh gods, then what Azusa said was true, I was the daughter of that monster Kagato, and ... and ... "

"My daughter as well." Washu finished

They both looked at each other for a good two minutes. While this happened Tokimi and Yousho came back and stood silently as the two observed what came next.

Washu then grasped both of Nagi's hands with her own and silently joined the girl in silently weeping. Both had tears running down their cheeks as the hesitantly embraced each other and for the next five minutes held each other crying quietly. Yousho and Tokimi looked at each other and slowly left the room wanting to give the two time to work this out. Both knew Washu would tell them what this situation was about so they walked the hospital halls and talking of what they would do now.

Back in Washu's room they finally broke the embrace but still held hands.
Both looked at each other then both tried to talk at the same time. They laughed and finally Nagi held her hand up Washu nodded. "I don't want Ryoko to know this yet. I want to tell her after she gets out of the hospital plus you must be there as I don't know how she'll react."

Washu nodded yes. "You can count on me, just that we need to tell Yousho, and Tokimi, cause technically they're your step-parents as well. Plus we need to tell Tenchi and Ayeka to have their support."

"Wait, don't they have a link with Ryoko?" Nagi worriedly asked

"Yes, but I won't tell them the whole story just that we need to talk to her and to be ready to help just in case." Washu said to calm the girl. "And I can block Ryoko through my link as well."

"OK, Well where does that leave us?" Nagi asked now with renewed concern.

"Well, since you are my daughter I expect that we should try to have some sort of relationship plus I can help you with your Job if you want." Washu had her trademark smirk back on her face.

"If it's ok with you, lets just work on building a relationship first, OK?"

Just then a curious Tokimi and Yousho came back in and saw the two women were now happy and had stopped crying.

"Can you tell us just what is going on?" Yousho asked.

Both Nagi, and Washu looked at each other then started to laugh heartily, leaving Yousho and Tokimi looking perplexed.

_____________________________________________________________

Reflections of Knight's, and Dates.

A few hours later the four principle Security operative for the weddings meet at a local Watering hole frequented by the Jurain knights. There in a table in the back were respectively Nagi, Kamadake, Kiyone Makabi, and Azaka, all drinking various alcoholic beverages. All had their little stories to tell about their adventures at the wedding but that was what this was about to unwind and shoot the breeze. Nagi felt like taking a walk, and with Kamadake spouting a chivalrous saying he accompanied the bounty hunter, which left Kiyone and Azaka to pay for the drinks.

"You know they have been eyeing each other since we started this mission." Azaka waited for Kiyone's response.

"I agree, they are attracted to each other, but I know Nagi enough to know she'll not acknowledge those feelings. She maybe had some previous relationship before that didn't work out, so she'll be leery of his attention."

"Well, I know enough of him that when he wants something he'll keep at it till he gets it. Just hope he doesn't make a fool out of himself." They both laughed at that.

"So, Are you involved ore do you like older men with beards?" He said smiling at her.

"Well, you'll find me even more private as my career is my top priority now."

Azaka contemplated what Kiyone said, "Well, what is it, did he leave you or did he die on duty?"

Kiyone gave an angry glare to the white harried knight. "That's none of your business!"

Azaka responded." You'll find that tenacity is a trait of most Jurain Knights, officer. When you feel that you can talk to me as a friend, which I'm trying to be for you, then you know where I'll be, but until then be warned that your career is always secondary to your happiness. Now I am a Jurian knight and you are a Galaxy police officer, but I know many knights and officer with families and spouses. They know their responsibilities but we are all in need of that type of comfort and love. Call me when you want to talk."

He then left enough credits on the table to pay for the drinks and got up to leave. Before he got to the door he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Let's talk on the way to the barracks, OK?" He smiled and nodded as they left the bar.

Not too far away in a Jurain park two figures sat on a bench. One was a Jurian knight, while the other was a well-known bounty hunter. As the Moons of Jurai shown above them, Nagi was telling Kamadake of her secret and was waiting for his reaction to it.

"So Kagato is your father, and now Washu knows about that and that she's your mother, is that true?" Nagi nodded. "And her reaction?"

"The woman smiled and said, we talked and she hugged me and well you can figure out that it went well."

"So, what is troubling you about this now?" He was concerned for his friend as the mission had allowed them to become just that.

"Well Ryoko is Washu's daughter." her voice became a whisper with that.

"I ... see now. Well As long as Washu will be there with you I don't think it would be that uncomfortable, plus you weren't around when she was well terrorizing the empire under Kagato's control. I don't think it would matter to her just be honest and you'll do fine."

Then she grasped his hand with hers. "Can you be there with me when I talk to her, please?"

He smiled, And squeezed her hand, "How could a Knight not obligee such a request from a maiden so fine, it would be my honor."

He Stood up and bowed while still grasping her hand. For the first time in her life Nagi, the Bounty hunter skurge of outlaws everywhere was blushing profusely. "Thank you, Kamadake." She then smiled a radiant smile that could only come from a warm heart and a now soothed soul. They then made their way to their home in the palace barracks to hopefully continue the conversation and make something more out of their friendship.

_____________________________________________________________

Now that the girls have married their men, and Ryoko and Washu have their bundles of Joy, comes the trip home and the clans adjustment to a larger family Dynamic, plus more additions (All three elder goddesses, several demigods, and their offspring) living together. Plus, Nagi and Ryoko talk!

Get ready for Chapter 16: Going Home!