Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Uninhibited Consequences ❯ Final Act ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer and Foreword:

See chapter one for that!

Well, the FINAL chapter, Yes this is it. All the loose ends I can find will be tied, and the family will be complete. Oh and did I mention the fights Not over yet! Oh well!

One Final Thanks, Tex who pre-reads my Tenchi stories, You Da Man!

I want to thank my readers for their extreme patience and hope you like this extra long final chapter. Oh, and there at least three more "Tenchi" stories coming so be ready for them soon! Please as always let me know what you think! dennisud

Uninhibited Consequences

( )= Mental thoughts

" "= Verbal dialogue

' '= Mental Dialogue

From Last chapter, Tokimi, Tenchi, and Nagi arrived on Seto's estate to retrieve Yota:

There, they saw the door open and through it flew Yota floating in mid air, with glowing red eyes and an evil smirk on his face. Below him strode the Lady Seta, the Dark Princess of Jurai.

"Welcome my children, come to collect this one?" she pointed to the airborne Yota. "Well I think he can answer for me can't you boy?"

"Yes, Mistress!" Yota said as a beam of energy came out of each one of his hands headed to the now startled trio. Before they could blink, a nuclear type cloud enveloped the area where they had stood!

Lady Seto, with a smirk, turned and walked away followed by the floating Yota, who still had the glowing eyes, and the same smirk as his mistress!

And Now, Chapter 17: Final Act

As the two made their way inside of the Jurian mansion, the noise from the violent explosion was still reverberating in the air.

Then a familiar noise made by those who mastered teleportation was heard as Seto and Yota stopped.

In front of them, were three figures, quite irritated and a bit singed.

"Seto, What the hell was that all about?" Tenchi said as he brushed some singed fabric from his clothing. Nagi was simply glaring at the two while Tokimi was starting them with a slight smirk, similar to the two who now had very skeptical looks on their faces.

"Mistress, they…they were destroyed were they not?" the possessed Yota asked.

"Yes, they were. But I thought this would occur. Right Grand mother?" There was silence for a few minutes. But that was broken by Tokimi, who was laughing heartily. Tenchi and Nagi looked at her with confused looks on their faces. Seto was nodding at the laughter while Yota returned to a blank look on his face.

"How long did you suspect my grand daughter?"

"Since the Wedding on Jurai. My scanners couldn't make heads or tails over who, or more importantly what you are except a DNA match with me"

Tokimi nods in acknowledgement. "Well it' seems you've lived up to your reputation. So why kidnap Yota, Why not simply teleport me?"

"Because of the wildly fluctuating energy signatures you gave off." Seto crossed her arms in a show if annoyance, but kept her cool expression.

"Don't tell me, it was as if I was here, but somewhere else as well. So, you could not lock into my body. Right so far?" The goddess smiled as Seto now nodded affirmatively slightly flustered.

Seto had a sudden change of expression, as a thought seemed to have cleared her confusion. "You ARE in two places. Aren't you?"

Tokimi simply smiled then snapped her fingers. All five disappeared from the estate and as their eyes adjusted to the sudden change, they realized that they were in a dark expanse where there were no lights or event noises. They then realized that Tokimi was gone. All four turned around looking for the missing Goddess.

Suddenly A large head of a man with a white beard, appeared before them, and in a booming voice proclaimed: "You are now in the palace of the Goddess Tokimi, kneel and show your respect." Before they could even react a louder voice answered over the bearded entity's words.

"It is all right D-3, they are after all … family." Then that same throaty laugh they heard earlier, in Seto's estate sounded from seemingly everywhere around them.

"Yes Mistress."

Tokimi appeared as D-3 faded. But this Tokimi seemed 20 stories tall with the now obvious shadows of Washu and Tsunami on either side.

Without a word, Yota fell to the ground; Tenchi and Nagi rushing to see if he was well. Tokimi then turned her attention on a now surprised Seto.

"Now, now Grand daughter, you do know that I am a Goddess and that means that no mortal, even my own blood can hurt me."

Seto remained silent, though in her mind she was screaming, as she was then lifted off the ground, and put through her paces by a smiling Tokimi. The goddess was mimicking Seto's control of Yota, she wanted to make sure her granddaughter understood what if felt like to be controlled. While all this was going on Tenchi, Nagi, and a now recovering Yota were witnessing the embarrassing things that Tokimi did to a now helpless Seto.

"Tokimi, that's enough," Shouted Tenchi to get the goddesses attention. Seto remained motionless, though her mind was reeling. Tokimi regarded Tenchi with a smile. "That's enough," he said again. "I don't think anyone, no matter what they've done deserved to be controlled." Tokimi could see his heart; he had seen too many people, too many loved ones, forced to do things that they themselves would never do.

She finally released her granddaughter, and Seto fell to the ground, in a heap. Only one time in her life had Seto been so helpless and vulnerable. The attack on K-1190 Research Station. Only a handful of people made it out of there alive, Seto, and a few others. There one of the Jurai Nobles took her in and eventually adopted her into the Kamiki noble house. There she set about even in her young life to get her self and her family to the pinnacle of Jurai power. With her manipulating The Jurai Royal houses, and later Azusa, and Funaho, with the dual marriage with her daughter Misaki, She had become the power behind the power on Jurai.

But now there were no flunkeys to do her bidding, no brides to find husbands for. There was no control here for her. She was at the whim of a grand mother she didn't know much of other than she was a goddess. That was a big unknown for her. As she tried to get herself back up, a hand pulled her up the rest of the way. She looked to see who would have helped her, and she saw the face of her Grand daughters' husband, Azusa's Great, Great, Grand son, Tenchi Masaki. "Thank you Lord Tenchi." Was all she could say as he nodded with a smile then pointed her to her Grand mother towering over her.

"I am ready for any punishment you may deem fit Grand mother." Seto knew when to fold her tent so she waited for her just rewards at trying to blow up one of the three elder Goddesses of thew universe.

"My darling granddaughter, what makes you think I didn't know what you were doing?" Seto looked confused at Tokimi's statement. "I am after all A Choushin Goddess, one who can see all and know …all. Well at least in my realm."

'She knew what I was doing, she ….she knew!" Surprise was clearly evident in Seto's face as a rye smile accompanied it.

"Well it must be in the blood, Grandmother." And for the first time ever in her celestial palace, a 20 story tall goddess laughing loudly with her three Masaki family members there to witness this very unique site.

After an another hour or so of conversations, Seto apologized to Tenchi, and a still fuming Nagi, who was then teleported to Kamadake with a serum to help the injured knight. Tokimi, Seto, Tenchi, a now recovered Yota made their way back later Via-Goddess power, to the Masaki residence just as a certain high pitched yell was heard.

"Tenchi I think your wife needs you!"

Tokimi said as a now very nervous First Prince of Jurai ran towards the patio's sliding glass doors, throwing them open, and discovering that his wife was obviously in labor. Then a blue blur was seen passing him, tackling the younger Second Prince of Jurai, followed promptly with a kissing attack. The blue blur after it has started its assault was then easily identified as a very relieved Sasami. Seto and Tokimi were giggling behind their hands as Yota was struggling to get up but was failing miserably. Then they saw him give up and he hugged the Princess and gave her a very long kiss, which quieted down the blue hair girl.

After Yota finally got up helping a now starry eyed Sasami, who hung on his arm like Ryoko used to do to Tenchi, with the rest of the family not helping. Mihoshi and Nobuyuki came out to greet Tokimi, as Tokimi explained Seto's actions. All went into the Family room, as Sasami, and Yota made their way to the kitchen to make up some snacks… and for few more kisses and hugs from a very relieved Sasami to a now happy Yota.

"TTTTTEEEEEEENNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

Now one doubted the impact Ayeka's voice could weld, especially with the numerous fights she had before with Ryoko, but this scream actually cracked a few windows in the kitchen and Nobuyuki's reading glasses in his study. Her scream had hit those specific frequencies so well that a few miles away near Okayama's airport; its radar went on the blink for a fifteen-minute period. It was disrupted constantly, much to the chagrin of the airport staff, as every time Ayeka screamed the radar was jammed and didn't work.

Back at the Masaki Home within the confines of Washu's lab, Ayeka was writhing through the first stages of labor, while Ryoko and the newly arrived Tenchi were holding her hands and were now regretting that as well as her high pitched yelling and screaming.

"Tenchi, "Was I this bad?" Ryoko asked wincing at the latest scream from her sister wife

"Well, Honey, you shot out energy balls, and Washu had to give you those special gloves or I would have had a permanent sunburn." They smiled at each other until another shrill scream almost deafened them.

Then all was quiet!

They looked around only to see a smirking Washu holding a little black box with what looked like a tuning fork rotating on top of it. Washu looked her old smug self, and everyone knew they'd have to wait for her explanation. "This is my Frequency Dampener, which has relieved our ears from Ayeka's shrieking." All clapped and cheered, even a silently screaming Ayeka, until her next contraction hit and her Jurai powers started to manifest itself. With the flip of a switch, Washu had canceled out Ayeka's powers as she later explained one of her other inventions, A Power Adept-Dampener which temporarily cuts out everyone's powers within the lab for the duration of Ayeka's delivery.

Since their parents were in Washu's lab, the males of the clan as well as Mihoshi, Tokimi, Seto, and Sasami were taking care of, the rest of the Masaki clan's infants. Kiyone was assisting Washu with Ayeka's delivery. Nagi was taking care of Kamadake in the lab, and although he was fine enough to say he could walk, Washu and Nagi had insisted that he remain in the bed. Though he was sure Nagi had another bed in mind, he accepted their order graciously.

In a sound proof room monitored via an A/V connection on the family television, the four babies were now napping as all of those in the house were taking a break. It was during this break that a thunderous noise was heard above the lake behind the house, that noise was made by a space ship. Only Tokimi and Mihoshi stood up to go greet the new arrivals as they were informed previously as to whom would be coming.

Seto got up to stand and walked to the sliding glass doors to observe the arrival. She did see Yousho walking down the shrine steps, as those arriving would be here mainly for him. With a warm glass of tea and a smile on her face, she witnessed what happened next.

As Tokimi took Yousho's left arm, Mihoshi stood to his left. Two figures materialized as the ship they came in rose from above the lake and shot into the sky.

Airi Magma, and Minaho Masaki stepped up and bowed to Tokimi and Yousho, then Airi slapped Yousho full force! Then after he recovered from that Minaho then slapped his other cheek, all the while Tokimi held his arm.

Mihoshi was so stunned she was frozen in place, and after a few moments Yousho finally spoke, "Airi, Minaho, I am truly sorry for not contacting you earlier. But I am becoming more… responsible.

"RESPONSIBLE! How does you having a child with another woman, and marrying her without asking or telling me seem responsible?" Airi was fuming, but she suddenly stopped her rant as Tokimi, who had let go of Yousho's arm, held her hands. She then closed her eyes and a visible ribbon of yellow-white energy was coursing though the air between both their foreheads.

As this was going on Minaho stepped up to her father and asked, "So they are connected, is it like how Sasami and Tsunami are connected?"

"Well, in a similar fashion but both Airi and Tokimi can combine yet be independent of each other. When you were conceived and born, they were combined so they are both your mother." Minaho, though she knew the facts of her mother's connections still was taken back by the idea that both women in front of her, locked in some kind of mind exchange, were both her mother. Then Airi and Tokimi ended their mind link, and both smiled at each other.

"So Washu didn't know about … us?" Airi asked Tokimi.

"Not until I showed up and explained it to her." They both shared a laugh then Tokimi turned to Minaho. Tears welled up in the goddess' eyes as she closed the distance between them When they met Tokimi was crying openly as she embraced her daughter, her only surviving daughter. Both Airi and Tokimi saw the image of Kiyone Masaki. And as she hugged her daughter, Airi had found herself crying in the arms of Yousho trying to comfort her at the joy and loss of it all.

Airi had left with Minaho just after Kiyone's birth, while Tokimi stayed with Yousho to raise Kiyone. They had become two separate entities due to Tokimi wanting to keep an eye on things in this dimension while fulfilling her life with Yousho as Itsuki, Kiyone's mother. But with her becoming a mortal woman, she didn't know of the danger coming from her errant son Kain. Then came the Tokyo Tower attack, and Kiyone's loss of her Jurai power. Then the joy of seeing Tenchi born, countered with the fact that Kiyone was slowly dying was becoming more and more heartbreaking to Tokimi. Finally even though she was a Goddess, she could only sit back and watch her daughter's life ebb away while breaking the spirit of Nobuyuki, and her Grandson.

She tried to live on for Tenchi being with him and taking care of him that year after Kiyone's death. But the strain of that plus having her self split without her goddess powers became too much. And three years after Kiyone died Itsuki Masaki's body died as well.

But with that, Tokimi returned to her goddess throne and regained the power and the aloofness of the Goddess of Justice. She forgot her feelings for Yousho Tenchi, and of course Kiyone. However, in the form of Airi, she came back secretly and mourned with Yousho before she had to return to her duties. So, Airi wasn't mad at Yousho for that, but rather at not being told of his marriage to Washu. But the mind link got him off the hook with her and Minaho.

Now Mihoshi observing all this asked a question. "Hmmm, do you know each other?" They all face faulted!

Seto was watching the whole proceedings, giggling at all that happened and would have done more. But Washu, who loudly announced the birth of Tenchi's son, interrupted her and the others. Ayeka's long and trying labor was over. Kiro, named after Tenchi's mother, was doing fine now in his mother's arms. The family then had an impromptu celebration on the last of the Masaki babies to be born. Well, at least for now.

After the families celebration and the settling down of everyone including the new arrivals Tokimi and Airi then assimilated back into one being, in front of all of the family and after dinner Minaho, Tokimi/Airi, Yousho, Washu and their sons made their way to the expanded shrine residence. While everyone gathered in his or her expanded rooms, thanks to Washu, to get there sleep and enjoy their new families.

A few weeks later in the shrine's office, Yousho in his true form is bottle feeding his son Akito, while Washu, Tokimi, and Minaho are gathered in the low table sipping tea and discussing the latest communiqués from Jurai and the Galaxy police.

"Well it seems Seto has her eyes on Seina and his group of wives, now." Washu said to see what her sister and niece would say.

"Isn't he just sixteen earth years old, and with 9 wives?" Minaho waves her hand in front of her face.

"Well only seven are let's say… active, but yeah he has his job cut out for him," Washu added.

Seto also informed me that he has Jurai blood in him as well, so it shouldn't be a major problem. Plus he now has that prototype ship the Kamadake-II, and with his wives many talents as well as being his crew, I'd say not too many pirates will be fool hardy enough to challenge him or his ladies." Tokimi concluded.

"Plus, the boy's a Masaki, so he's got that going for him as well." Added Yousho while burping his son. The women smiled and laughed at Akito's loud exclamation.

"Hey, have you noticed that our resident female GP, and bounty hunter are now very close to our two Jurain knights?" stated Minaho who wanted to explore some more family gossip.

"Do tell, Maybe there are some future knights in the making!" Winked Washu as she put Akito down for a nap.

"Now Washu, aren't there enough babies here?" Tokimi said.

"Not if you don't include yours sister!" Washu put her hand in front of her mouth as Yousho and Minaho looked at Tokimi who shut her eyes and hissed Washu's name.

"Waaassshhhuuuu"

"Well you did want to have another one… right sister. Well now you are!"

With that Washu got up and ran into a newly opened portal with a teacup flying through the air following her in. Tokimi heard a satisfying "Ouch" as the portal closed. Then she turned to her daughter and husband who were still stunned at the announcement. She simply made another cup of tea and waited for them to come back to reality. 'Washu you just had to tell them didn't you!' Tokimi said to herself shaking her head. She heard a familiar cackling in the back of her mind, yes she knew! Tokimi shook her head as she continued to wait for her husband and daughter to focus back to the present.

Within a few minutes they came back and finally congratulated her about the coming birth. Then Tokimi thought, 'If it's a girl, I'll name her Kiyone.' She smiled.

While Yousho's family was greeting the news of a new arrival, The two teens of the house were at the end of the dock on the lake. They were sitting together dipping their bare toes in the cool water, holding hands and admiring the beauty of the sky above them with the wind blowing through their hair as they sit thinking of the present, and of their future.

Both knew that they could be the rulers of the majority of those stars in the future. But for now, they lived for their time here with their family and their own lives together. All they did for that evening was sit together silently holding hands relishing in each other's company not regretting anything they had been through, knowing that it brought them to this point and moment. They kissed again and held each other, of course they knew someone was keeping an eye on them but they knew it was for their own good. Washu now in her lab could only smile that her son and Sasami were happy and that was just fine with her as well.

Finally, after their children were asleep at the same time, which was a rarity with both children being only weeks apart. Tenchi, Ryoko, and Ayeka slowly walked on one of the trails that surround the Masaki Shrine; they are content to be just quietly walking as they take in natures smells and the voices of the animals plants and water as all make their noises to be heard.

They end up in front of Ryoko's cave, where they all sit on the rock just in front of the cave's entrance. And all three contemplate the last year. From that eventful Graduation party through the trials and tribulations of the past year.

Tenchi silently gathers both girls in his arms. Both mothers, of his daughter, and his son, were happy not only at being mothers but being the wives and loves of Tenchi Masaki. Within a few months, they knew that he'd be attending Tokyo University, via its Okayama satellite campus. But they also knew that after having a full life here, they, as well as the rest of the family, will eventually end up on Jurai. Either to help run the empire or rule depending on whom wants to be that ruler. But for now, Ryoko and Ayeka were just lying in Tenchi arms quietly kissing and hugging him under the moon's light.

"Isn't this how it started last year?" Tenchi asked with a raised eyebrow.

They all laugh and snuggle without any worries, happy to be with each other and with a large and caring family.

Then their peace and tranquility is suddenly interrupted, when they hear an explosion and Washu Yelling, "MIHOSHI! GET OUT OF MY LAB!"

Laugher is heard in various places throughout the valley!

Well the end is HERE! Hope you liked the wild ride and hope to see you soon with my upcoming Tenchi Muyo story, "Tenchi's Senior Year " based on Zervon's fan fiction Story, "New Beginnings", which can be found here:

http://www.tmffa.com/fanfic.html?id=262

Thanks for reading and of course let me know what you think!