Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ You Can Only Choose One ❯ The Choice ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters. They're not mine.

Chapter one:

The Choice

Tenchi Misaki twisted and turned in bed for an hour before he got up. "Mabey some water will do me some good" He quietly walked down the stairs trying to avoid waking the household. He got a piece of fruit, and a glass of water and stepped out on the balcony. He looked up at the stars and started to take little bites out of his fruit. His eyes slowly turned toward the roof, where he saw Ryoko. He quietly climbed to the spot were she sat. "Hello Ryoko" he whispered in her ear. She jumped at the sound. "Tenchi don't scare me like that!" "Sorry"he said, chuckling a little. "What are you doing up here anyways ?" "I can't sleep" she said plainly "Why?" asked Tenchi suddenly concerned "I have nightmares" "Do you need someone to talk to?" "No…not really" she said sadly. "Come on talk to me" he said, resting his hand over hers. She lightly blushed and said "Okay, but you asked for it…. Kagato is controlling me and I'm forced to kill innocent people, and as I'm killing this one guy he says "It's not your fault I forgive you" then I slit his throat. Then I turn and see you,….standing there with your arms held open to me and then I…" she trailed off tears welding in her eyes "…then I strangle you to the floor and stab you in the chest with my energy sword" she's sniffling now, trying to hold back the tears. Tenchi pulls her close and whispers "Shhhh… it's okay to cry,.. I'm here with you now" Her tears flow freely now and she snuggles into his warm embrace, sobbing. ~Ryoko is the only one I can talk to like this~ Then it hit him like a golf ball straight between the eyes ~I love her…I love…..Ryoko…~ He pulled her closer and let her cry into his shirt. She cried herself out and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep in his arms. He picked her up gently ,and took her to his bed. He tucked the covers under her, and made sure she was comfy Then he made himself a pallet on the floor and fell asleep thinking of Ryoko.

To be continued…..

Author's Note: Hey sorry this chapter is so short. Im already working on the next chapter. C&C are always welcome, and yes even flames. Until next time.