Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ You Can Only Choose One ❯ The Kiss ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- Sorrrrry not mine! I wish they were! but sadly…..they're not….WHAAAAAA! *runs away crying and yelling something about marshmellows*

Chapter two:

The Kiss

Ryoko woke the next morning to find a ceiling she didn't recognize. She had seen it before, but she just couldn't place it. Then it hit her, she sat up immediately sat up in the bed and looked around realizing where she was. She looked down at the floor and saw Tenchi there sleeping.

She smiled, then she thought `What if he let me sleep in here just because he took pity on me' She frowned `That must be it' She sat there a moment trying to regain the feeling she had had and gave up. She got out of bed and teloported into her room.

She read comics in her room until it was time for breakfast. She floated down the stairs and saw Tenchi. She lightly blushed not knowing why, but she brushed it off quickly when he looked her way. She avoided his gaze and sat down at the table. Tenchi sat down right next to her not taking his usual seat next to Sasami. He seemed to pay no mind so she just went along with it, and chuckled a little when she saw Ayeka's face.

Washu looked mockingly at her daughter and said threw the link ~Ryokoooo look who decided to sit by you today! hee hee ~ Ryoko glared at Washu and said ~Shut it~ Washu smiled at her daughter.

When everyone finished breakfast Sasami took the dishes to the kitchen and scrubed them until she was certain they were spotless. After she was done with that, she decided that she would make stir-fry for lunch along with some miso soup, and some rice crackers just for fun. Washu went to her lab to work on a hydo-apintro-blaster, whatever that was. Mihoshi and Ayeka watched a 4hour soap marathon along with 23 tissue boxes. Ryoko decided to go to her room and relax for a while. Tenchi helped Sasami, and noted where Ryoko was. He finished helping with the rice crackers and with a smile, walked upstairs and knocked on Ryoko's door.

It took a while and he heard her stumble inside, trying to reach the door. She opened it and asked sweetly "Yes Tenchi" he smiled and asked "Umm..c..can I come in?" a confused look came over Ryoko's face, but she pushed it aside. "Oh…sure Tenchi" Tenchi stepped inside and looked around.

Ryoko's bed was made and her closet was open, leting an onlooker veiw her wardrobe. On her dresser there was a small music box and there were pictures in frames lined along he back. The first picture was of him. It was one from the Christmas party. He was opening the present she had given him and the picture had captured the moment, when he saw what it was. It was a long, silver necklace with beads, and links all along it, and a small rock at the end that had a carved inscription in Kanji characters that

meant "love". He had loved that present and was wearing it now. The second picture was a old one. It was Washu and a younger Ryoko at the park, looking at flowers. Ryoko knew Washu was her mother in a sense, she just wouldn't admit it outloud. The third picture was of her and Ayeka. He had taken the picture while they were at a public pool. They were running around squirting each other with water guns, laughing and having fun. In truth, they had become better friends in the time that they've been here. The forth and final picture was a group picture at the cherry blossom carnival. Tenchi smiled warmly at the memory.

"Did you want to ask me something….Tenchi?" Tenchi snapped out of it, and stuttered "Uhh well…" he shut his eyes tightly, gathering courage. He quickly made his move and brushed his lips against hers. They held for a moment, Ryoko too shocked to do anything, and Tenchi taking in her sweet scent, and the feel of his lips upon hers.

He reluctantly pulled away and left for the fields, a goofy smile plastered on his face. Ryoko stood there too shocked to move, then it dawned on her `Tenchi just kissed….me! Iv'e KISSED……..Tenchi..' a broad smile swept across her face, and she leapt with joy. She teleported out of her room and danced in the clouds for an hour or so. She floated down and had that same broad smile on her face that she just couldn't seem to get rid of. She also noticed that she couldn't stop giggling like a young school girl.

She floated past a certain grumpy princess and said between laughs "Why hello hehe…princess…hehe....nice day?" Ayeka glared at her suspision growing with every giggle. "Ms. Ryoko may I ask why you are so happy?" she asked in a cold voice. She was already in a bad mood. She had tripped this morning and spilt her tea and broke the cup. It was her favirote cup too, and they were all out of her favorite crackers to top it off.

"Why is it any of YOUR buisness princess?" she asked twirling in the air. Ayeka narrowed her eyes and said cooly "Because your giggling…..and I don't see sake drenching those nasty blue locks of yours…." Ayeka said with and evil grin "….and if that's the case…..something MUST be wrong." Ryoko stopped twirling and glared at her. She didn't feel like fighting (for once) she was in a good mood, so she ended this quickly "Hey Ayeka ……you shouldn't make that face…….it might get stuck that way…………….oh wait! Too late! Hahaha" Ryoko said laughing and flying in the direction of the bath.

Ayeka stood there with clemched fists `why I NEVER! That…..that PIRATE ..grrrr….' she stomped off fuming, going to fold some clothes….or SOMETHING! Anything to get her mind off the insult. And she forgot all about Ryoko's good mood.

A/N: Wellllll whadya think? Good, bad…or did it suck? Well let me know! Plzzz review! 0o0o0o Ayeka got burneddddd! Hehe thankx for your time! ^_^

-sammie-