The Bouncer Fan Fiction ❯ The Bouncer: A Surprise for Sion ❯ BUSTED! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Bouncer: A Surprise for Sion
-
 
"BUSTED!"
 
Blazing down the street in the new GT Convertible that he had just bought for Sion, Kou firmly gripped the plaid leather steering wheel, and made a sharp left turn on a red light.
"Whooooo!!! This is great, ain't it, kid?!", Kou yelled against the wind to Dominique.
With a glare, she adjusted her hairdo, then wrinkled her nose at him. "I'm not a kid! Don't call me that! You and Sion BOTH do that to me!!"
As if the high pitched tones of her voice seemed to affect his driving, Kou recoiled, as they made another rather sharp turn onto a side street.
He glanced over at her in the passenger seat to find her sitting straight up with her arms fiercely crossed, her lips in a pout.
A smirk slithered across his lips. She was really a cute kid....even if she was a secret weapon. With a light chuckle, he returned his vision to the snowy road in front of them. "Awww, don't whine, Dommie."
Dominique turned pink at this new nickname he thought up for her on the fly. She looked at him with a playfully offended expression. "And don't call me THAT either!"
Kou laughed and shrugged. "Sorry, Princess."
Dominique growled at this. She knew that Kou liked to play with her alot, but this was getting too ridiculous!
She waited until they came to an empty sidestreet, while Kou was completely focused on maneuvering the expensive vehicle through the snow and slush.
Then just as Kou was in the midst of turning, Dominique sprang out of her seat and lunged for him.
Well, while this was going on, Kou lost track of the wheel. As Dominique and he squabbled, the car was spinning and skidding this way and that without any one paying attention to the road!!
Under her massive weight and clawing frenzy, Kou tried to grab a firm hold of her arms and lift her off of him.
For a robot, she was no light thing!
"Dom---in--que! Come---on--Princess! Hold your horses a bit---will ya?"
"Only if you agree to stop calling me those cutesy pet names!!"
Still keeping his usual playful exposure, Kou had long forgotten about the car, and focused all his attention to the raging blonde who demanded order.
It wasn't easy to ignore a young woman who was practically sitting in your lap.
As this went on, and the two soon then wrestled for take over of the wheel, the car plummeted down a hill in the woods behind an old town. At the velocity they were accelerating at, the car barley scratched the trees, yet picked up in it's speed.
Kou had to admit, if Dominique wasn't in the car, they would have tipped over by now, but because she was made of a heavier alloy than the normal human body, she kept most of the car's weight on the ground.
After a few more heart wrenching seconds of falling, the sports car finally came to a stop at the foot of a police station!!
Kou and Dominique had been so scared, that they were practically under the seats, sheltering themselves from any flying debris, flailing tree branches and such.
Fortunately, they were safe.
Unfortunately, there were two cops outside on a coffee and doughnut break, and they immediately dropped their lunch and approached the vehicle cautiously.
"ATTENTION! You are under arrest!!"
"Set out of the vehicle slowly!"
Kou's head perked up as soon as he heard their southern accents. They had been spotted by cops? Oh...
"&^$%!!", he cursed, punching the drivers seat in his fury.
Dominique slowly lifted her head, and turned to face him; a twinge of fear quivering in her voice. "Kou..."
Kou caught onto her uneasiness, and looked to her. She looked so innocent , staring at him with those huge green eyes. She probably never even had seen a cop up close. Her pureness was getting too sweet for him. Even that little mole on the side of her face was starting to grind his bones to saccharine mush.
"Come on, stop it, please!"
Dominique pouted. "But Kou..", she whined, inching closer to him, her eyes glossing with the most beautiful coat of sugary sweet innocence, Kou had never thought possible for a human
.....Wait a minute.....
"...I can't help it if I'm cute...", she teased, batting her eyelashes at him.
Even if she was a few years younger than him, he was still a man, and she was really starting to get to him.
Breaking out in cold sweat, Kou made a face at her to camouflage his hindrance, and whispered for her to cut it out.
Then he heard the footsteps of the offices nearing closer, yet hesitantly.
Glancing over at Dominique, who now had her attention on the gray sky above them, the words he was about to speak were lost in his throat as he just stared at her.
The light snow that did fall, seemed to shower faintly all about her form.
As if she could feel his eyes on her, she cheerfully turned to face him, her blonde curls flying across her cheeks, and bouncing about the smooth frame of her face.
Kou gulped as he witnessed Dominique in her finest beauty as the white tint from the snow sparkled around her face, and illuminated her bright smile a thousand-fold.
Oh man...If Sion saw him now...he would NOT be a happy---
"Ow!!" Kou yelped, as he felt a sudden cramp in his abdomen. He knew EXACTLY what it was, and cursed it for happening now.
It seems Dominique knew what it was too. Her face seemed to glow as she laughed at him.
Kou, greatly disturbed at the moment, said nothing, but fiercely rubbed at his stomach to make the traveling sensation fade away.
Dominique, inching closer to him, was about to make a snide comment, when a sudden shadow spilled over their forms.
Looking up and witnessing what it was, Dominique gasped, and put a light hand to her lips.
Kou said nothing, but grumbled as he knew the cops had seen them.
"Ahh A pair of kiddies, eh?", one officer mused, eyeing Dominique.
"Not quite.", the other replied, tapping his nightstick on the driver's seat of the convertible, indicating Kou. "This one's an adult."
"Heh, looks like someone's robbing the cradle heheh."
That did it!
With a jolt, Kou leapt out of the car, and stood in front of the officers.
"I assure you, I am AwARE that this fine young woman here is indeed a minor, and my body...and myself should NOT be accused for having 'Roman hands and Russian fingers'. "
The first officer raised an amused eyebrow. " 'Roman hands, Russian fingers' ? Haha!! Well that's one I HAVEN'T heard!"
The other joined in with a hearty laugh.
Kou blinked at these buffoons. Unknown to the officers, and Kou himself, Dominique had leapt out of the car, and now stood beside him.
Lightly tapping on his arm, she asked him, in a light whisper, "Are we off the hook?"
Just as Kou was about to answer, the second officer cuffed his wrist, and Dominique's.
In a low and devious tone, he answered, "I don't think so, chil'ren."
Alarmed, Kou stammered angrily. "Wh-what!? What..what about the car?!!"
The moment he said that, the other police officer had already jumped in it, and cuffed the steering wheel....for no apparent reason, other than to tease them.
"We'll have to get it confiscated, and if we can't do that for any and I do mean A-N-Y reason, then...."
"Then...?", Kou eagerly asked, feeding on every word.
"Then...it gets compacted."
Utterly shocked beyond what words could tell, Kou fainted, and had to be caught by Dominique.
Sion was definitely NOT going to like this!!!
-
The joke about `Roman Hands and Russian Fingers' is just a play on the words “roaming hands and rushing fingers”
Also the ”AwARE” isn't a typo. It's the way its being said. The last parts aer really being emphasized lol.
-Mel