The Bouncer Fan Fiction ❯ The Bouncer (Novelization) ❯ A Bar Named Fate ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter I: The Bar Named Fate

It was a peaceful night in Dog Street and Dominique Cross would have time to enjoy it, if she wasn’t about to be late for work. DOHHH, I knew I shouldn’t have stopped to get that chain for Sion, he better appreciate it! She started running slower as she checked her watch and then picked the pace back up again unbeknownst to her a group of dark figures were following her via the rooftops. She then let out a sigh as she neared the Bar named Fate. A giant of a man wearing a black leather jacket with a picture of a cactus and a cross mark in front of it on his back and left shoulder. The man had blond hair which was pointed at the front, two stud piercing above his eyebrows, two lip rings on the left of his lower lip, a left nostril ring, and two big silver horns on each side of his forehead. But his most scary feature are his dark red eyes that seem to peer into the soul of someone. Dominique just smiled and said, “Hey Volt, you should smile, your scaring away customers.” And Volt just grunted and said, “Sorry just doin’ my job.” And Dominique just smiled and said yeah as she ran inside. Volt just looked up at the snowy sky and said, “Weird weather for spring.” and went back to his job. The boss greeted Dominique from the bar. Dominique ran up onto the second floor which basically was an indoor balcony where the employees hang out. Two men were seen there the first was a tall man with wide rounded shoulders and long muscular arms. He wears a leather vest with an insignia of a tiger on the back, which he keeps open that shows off his toned pectorals and his six pack abs. He has a full body tattoo it’s a big tribal tattoo that goes up around his forearms, up the rest of his arms and to his shoulders, that round off at his chest and connecting at his torso above his abs, and going down his abs a long black point. He has a tribal tattoo around his neck and one on each side of his forehead. He has mid-length dark-brown hair and he has a smile to light up any room. “Hey there little lady!” The man spoke up holding a beer as if he was toasting something. “Hi Kou, you sure are looking busy,” Dominique joked as she walked up to the second man. Kou just smiled and said, “Well if we’re not doin’ anything it means the bars just fine, right Sion?” he said to the man next to him. The man was sleeping with his chair leaned back and his boots on the table. This man wore a big red leather jacket, with black sleeves, and yellow on the inside. The jacket is slightly open showing off some of his chest but its unnoticed as he has a long chain connected to a big black collar wrapped around his neck and a silver version of the Dog Street insignia (two bones crossing with a big German Shepard face in front of the bones) hanging from the bottom. At the bottom of his jacket the words ’Dog Street’ are seen. And on the back of his jacket is the painted version of the Dog Street insignia. Where his jacket sleeves cut off at his elbows a long black armband is just under the elbows, and he wears black and yellow gloves on his hands. A shortened version of his chain around his neck hangs from his left glove. He wears a pair of blue shorts with a chain connected to his belt buckle and in his pocket. He has a youthful face and a bandage under his left eye, he has sky blue eyes, and brown spiked forward hair.

Sion Barzahd was sleeping, he was having a dream about training with his old master. He just fell over on his rear and his master said, “No Sion, you must make sure your hands are firmly on the ground before going for the donkey kick, that‘s how you do the Torpedo Kick!” Sion just nodded and said, “Yes Master!” And Sion went into a handstand, turned around, and did a donkey kick to his Master, kicking him into the air. Master Wong positioned himself and landed on his feet and said, “Very good Sion! I have taught you well!” Sion just feels a few taps on his forehead with a nice sing songy voice saying, “Good Morning sleepyhead!” Sion groaned as looked up at the young girl looking down at him. She was wearing a very baggy yellow jacket which covered up anything she was wearing, If she is wearing anything under there, Sion thought. He then blinked twice and mentally cursed himself, Bad, BAD SION. And he pushed away any perverse thought from his mind. On the sleeve of the jacket is the ’Dog Street’ words like on his jacket. She has a little red cap on the top of her head that points off at two sides. Sion then looked over at her and asked, “Where were you, you’re late.” As if dodging the question Dominique says, “Um…Sion, when’s your birthday?” Sion just looks stupidly and says, “M-my birthday, why?” Then they could hear big boots stomping up the stairs and Volt comes up and says, “Yo, Sion its your shift.” Sion just waved him off and said, “Yeah, yeah, I know.” Kou suddenly spoke up and said, “Now that I think of it, it was exactly a year from today that you started that big brawlfest.” Dominique immediately ran right in front of Sion with her hands behind her back and says, “Then that mean it’s the first anniversary of you becoming a bouncer at Fate! Here.” She holds her hands out and shows that she has a silver chain with the Dog Street insignia on it, “I got this for you!” Sion takes it and has a puzzled look and says, “What’s this?” She just chuckles and says, “A present.” Suddenly four men decked out with black tight leather costumes with leather masks burst through the roof.

Volt was standing there watching Dominique give Sion a silver chain, and suddenly four MSFs (Mikado Special Forces) burst through the roof. “Damn, their after me! They musta’ found out I was alive.” Volt suddenly got into a defensive stance and said, “Those are Mikado’s Special Forces, be careful.” Sion blocked Dominique off and grabbed the first one falling by the leg and slammed him into the ground. Kou just frowned thinking, “There making their move!” And grabbed the second one by the arm stepped back, and started smacking him in the face with his foot, and giving him a final kick, knocking him down. Volt grabbed the third guy by his leg and started spinning around building momentum and hitting the fourth one with the swinging body and he tossed the third off the balcony. The first one caught Volt off guard and knocked him off, and the second one got back on and hit Kou back into Volt. Sion was fighting the first one on the stairs but the soldier got a good shot in and knocked him down the stairs.

Dominque was standing on next to the wall scared out of her mind, Oh no, oh no, they found me…I can’t go back to that horrible place… But suddenly a man dressed as those MSFs with infrared googles and the mask only covering his chin, his forehead and across his nose jumped down, grabbed Dominique and jumped out the window with his men behind him with Dominique screaming, “SIIIOOON!” It all happened in an instant, so fast that it took Sion a few seconds to realize what just happened. He quickly ran up to the top of the stairs and punched the railing in anger.

All three bouncers walked up to the now broken window, Sion, almost as if he was asking himself said, “Who were those guys?” Volt quickly looked up and said, “Those were special forces from Mikado…” Kou looked back at Volt and accusingly said, “Tch…you seem well informed Volt!” Sion after being silent during their talk said, “We’re going to Mikado!” And he started to walk to the stairs but Kou grabbed his sleeve and said, “Whoa hold on partner, I’ve got connections just hang tight.” He then pulls out a yellow cell phone and walks over to the railing to make sure nobody eavesdropped on his conversation. “Yo, Leann I need you to check on something for me, I need to get to Mikado ASAP.” The woman on the other line sounded professional but not to the point where she’s complete business, she sounded like a normal person doing her job, “Kou…don’t tell me that the target has been…” “Look I’m in a hurry!” Kou interrupted. Leann just groaned and said, “I can’t believe you let this happened, hold on I’m checking now!” “Yeah, Thanks.” Kou said. A few seconds of silence and Leann spoke up again, “Okay, you’re in luck, there’s a MSD cargo train leaving at central station in a half hour!” Kou smiled and said, “Gotcha we’ll be takin’ off now.” Leann who was just sitting at her computer with nothing but a whitish pink robe on stood up from her computer and said, “I’ll be backing you up on the Orage Jet!” Kou straitened out and said, “Thanks I owe you one, cya!” And he hangs up the phone. He turns around to face the two other bouncers and says “There’s a train leaving at central station in a half hour.” Sion gets to the stairs and says, “Then lets get going, there’s no time to waste!” and he charges out of the bar. Volt scoffs and says to Kou, “Looks like he does have a heart, especially when it comes to her.” Kou chuckled and said, “Yeah, no kidding, lets go!”