The Bouncer Fan Fiction ❯ The Bouncer (Novelization) ❯ Rent-A-Cops at Central Station ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter III: Rent-a-cops at Central Station

The Bouncers are charging towards the station and they hit a alley way, “The station is right around this corner!” Kou exclaims. When they hit the end of the corner the all halt and look around the corner to see three uniformed men standing patrol, “Damn…” Sion whispers. Volt asks, “What’s wrong?” “Rent-a-cops.” Sion answers. “Security is tight, as expected.” Volt goes on. Kou looking at his watch saying, “Umm…guys, we’re running outta time.” Sion just smirks and says, “Well I guess we break through!” They all run out and the R-a-cops see them and starts yelling, “Hey! What are you doing there!” Kou just smirks and says, “We’re hitchin’ a ride if you wanna know?” They then all attack each patrol taking each one out easily. Sion says, “I guess we don’t need tickets.” and they all hop over the ticket areas and run towards the train. But on the horizon they see about nine men coming their way and when the all get to the train The Bouncers were surrounded. “Tch, I didn’t expect such a warm reception.” Joked Kou as he backed up towards the other two Bouncers. Volt looked over and noticed steam coming from the train and asked, “Shouldn’t the train be departing soon?” Kou smiled and said, “Yeah it oughta be…okay guys here’s the plan, we hold our own until we time it just before it takes off. When you hear a whistle you start booking for the train. Don’t miss your cue.” Volt scoffs and says, “Who do you take me for?” And Sion just nods and looks over at the R-a-cops and says, “Your not getting paid enough to die, SO GET OUTTA MY WAY!”

Sion was the first person running towards the cops and he did flipping drop kick into a big group of them. And as he was getting up he did a backflip kick to stand up and it kicked the first one of the cops who got up. Volt started mowing them down with vicious clotheslines and Kou was doing a jumping split kick and took two out at with one attack. But the guards kept on coming and the cops kept on coming but that’s when Kou noticed the train moving, “Crap we better hurry!” He puts his thumb and finger in between his lips and whistles very loudly so Sion and Volt could hear. They all start shouldering through the cops with Kou is already on the train. Volt quickly gets to it and jumps on, but Sion was behind because its harder for him to get through the cops. He starts running as fast as he could, his lungs pumping battery acid as he reached out his hand to grab Volt’s outstretched hand. Sion used all his leg strength and jumped and grabbed Volt’s hand and Kou ran up and helped Volt pull him up.