The Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Zelda Ocarina of Time: Behind The Scenes ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:
If you're even bothering to read this, Dun own Zelda. Do own Kari and Joey.
 
 
 
“Where's Kari?” he asked in a whisper. Joey smiled and motioned towards outside. “She say's Epona will jump that wall,” he pointed to a low wall, “Don't worry about me.” Joey smiled and looked at Ingo.
 
Link shrugged and kicked Epona's sides, urging her towards the wall. She took a flying leap and cleared the wall smoothly. When she finally came to a stop Link looked around. The horses Kari and Joey had chosen were nearby, but Kari was nowhere to be found. Link heard a soft whistling as Joey came around the corner with the gate keys. “Is Kari with you?” Link called. Joey shook his head, “Never less she can't have gotten far. Her horse is right here.” The sun was low in the sky, casting long shadows on the ground. Link began to grow anxious. “They'll be out soon,” Joey said quietly. “I know. Where is she…?” There was the sound of soft wolf howls as the sun finally set. Joey and Link stood in silence as they waited for signs of enemies. Link jumped back as a Wolfo appeared under his feet. Joey drew his sword and slipped into an attack stance. Link looked up at the sudden sound of disembodied giggling. The moon flashed eerily off of the blade of Kari's sword. She lashed out at the Wolfo and with a violent blow tore its head off, her blade barley missing Link. The sound of bones being crushed shattered the silence of the night as she came back with a backhanded swipe against the rest of the Wolfo's body. “WHOA!” Link shouted. Joey began to laugh a rich full bellied laughter. Kari stood there staring at Joey and blushing. “What's so funny?” she asked sliding a hand up behind her head. “Nothing, it's just how Link and I met.”
An hour or so later:
“Ahh… seems like it was ages ago to me...” Joey said as he finished his story. Kari smiled in her sleep and rolled closer to his legs. Joey laughed softly as he looked at Link, who was also fast asleep. Joey laid down near Kari and fell asleep.
 
 
 
 
 
Note: CRAP! This one's short too. Sowwy!