The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction ❯ The Vampire Diaries Imagines ❯ Heretic ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Requested on Wattpad

Pairing: Lorenzo St.John x heretic!fem!Salvatore!reader

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Enzo, Y/N, Damon, Stefan

 

“Who..is..that?”

 

Damon and Stefan looked in the direction of which Enzo was staring and immediately shook their heads. “I know what you’re thinking and no, she is off limits.” Enzo looked Stefan dead in the eye and smiled devilishly with a small twinkle in his eye. “And why would that be, Stefan?”

 

“Because she’s our sister.” Enzo’s eyes widened with both wonder and delight, leaning in to the two brothers. “Fantastic! I’ve always wondered what a female Salvatore would be like.” He leaned back and smiled at you as you took the seat next to him, smiling back nervously.

 

“Hello?” You turned to the side and tried to sit as far away from him as possible. “Y/N, this is Enzo. The not-so-subtle friend we’ve told you about.” “Oooohhh, so this is Enzo. I sort of pictured him a little bit more, I don’t know, masculine.” You smirked and your brothers burst into laughter as Enzo had a less than impressed look on his face.

 

You shook your head and clapped him on the back. “I’m just messing with you. You look pretty masculine to me, don’t worry.” The smile was put back onto his face and he leaned in further towards you. “If you’ve heard about me, then I wonder why I have never heard about you.”

 

You looked over at your brothers for reassurance and they both nodded at you. “Because, even though I’m a Salvatore, I’m not a vampire. I’m a heretic which means that I’m half-witch, half-vampire. We didn’t want anyone to know about me but I suppose the cat’s out the bag now. I knew I should have called ahead.” You folded your arms on the table and rested your head in between them. 

 

Enzo turned to Damon and Stefan. “I’ve just one question. How is it that you have a sister who is a witch and a vampire? I didn’t even know that there was one more of you, not that I’m complaining. She is a very exquisite addition to your family.” He looked you up and down as you leaned back up and checked your phone. “You do know that I can still hear you.” “Well then, it’s a good job I said it. I want you to know how amazing you look to me.”

 

Stefan rolled his eyes and Damon made a gagging noise. “Hey, Romeo. Can you please stop hitting on our sister right in front of us? And didn’t we tell you that she’s off limits?!” Enzo smirked once again. “I’m sure Y/N’s old enough to make her own decisions.”

 

You put your phone down and looked Enzo straight in the eye. “If you don’t stop hitting on me, I’m gonna pummel your ass into the ground, understand?” Enzo held his hands up in surrender, still smirking. “I understand. But please tell me how it is that your brothers are vampires but you are both a vampire and a witch?”

 

“Well our father, god rest his soul, cheated on their mother with my mother, a witch who became pregnant with me. He didn’t want anybody to know about me, so he shipped me and my mother off and paid for us to stay away. That was until my mother was killed by a vampire and I was turned. Hence half-vampire, half-witch. I decided to look for my father but found out he had been killed and then stumbled upon these two.”

 

Enzo nodded his head. “That sounds very traumatic. I’m sorry. Do you wanna talk about it over a coffee, or..?” You huffed and kicked him under the table with all of your strenghth, a snap sound echoing around the room. Enzo kept in a loud groan whilst cradling his broken leg as you grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and brought him close to your face. “I told you not to hit on me again but you did and look what’s happened. If you do it again, it’ll be more than a leg that I’ll break.” 

 

You let go and stood up, making your way towards the bathroom. “You better be gone by the time I get back.” Enzo looked over at your brothers who both shrugged their shoulders. “She did warn you, pal. I think it’s in your best interest to go, let her cool off.” Damon patted him on the back as he walked past. “Don’t worry, she likes you. I can tell. She doesn’t do that to just anyone you know.” 

 

Enzo’s eyes widened. “Well, I’d hate to see what she does to someone who she doesn’t like.” Then he hobbled out of the doorway whilst Damon and Stefan sniggered at the situation whilst waiting for you to return from the bathroom.