Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Magic locket ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1:?

"Serena would you wake up, this is not sleeping time it's HOMEWORK TIME!!" Amy yelled angrily Serena was sleeping in H.w. "What happen?!" Serena said waking up "Well Serena like all the day you are sleep today why do you have to sleep?" asked Lita "I had to STAY UP TO DO MY WRITING LESSONS!!!" said Serena getting up "yeah right" mumble Raye "I heard at!" said Serena "Stop it now if you real did at least night then show us what you did." Said Mina who was the next lazy one. "I though you my panther in this fight!" said Serena who was crying now "Fine just come out when you are done OK" said Amy who was going outside with the other sailor "OK" said Serena starting H.w.

In Tokyo Mew Mew world……..

Ichigo was waiting for café to open "Where is very one?" though Ichigo just then Mint came out the odder side door "Where were you we?" asked Ichigo "You didn't that know that Ryou is on vacation and we are on a break" said Mint "OK" said Ichigo take off. So Ichigo when to a hill to rest and think, "when we Ryou sister got sick very thing is going peacsely like wasn't a cat." Though Ichigo "wow this greet me alone finally" said Ichigo just then she heard a voice. "What was that am I hearing things" though Ichigo coming close and close. Just then R2000 jump out "AAAAA!!" yelled Ichigo jumping away and then saw R2000 "Oh my gosh stop doing that" said Ichigo "Sorry" said R2000 so then Ichcigo and R2000 went home.

……………………… …………………………̷ 0;…………

So how my first don't worry it going to be interesting in the other chapters OK.

From the author