Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Magic locket ❯ Magic Lockect Power starting ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: Magic Locket power starting

So back to the girl……..

"I think I'm lost" though the girl just then a group girl pass her. "I can't believe it and it's my friends." Though girl before she ran to huge them she hear them talking "Did hear what happen to Sarah?" asked Wqut "yes she got into trouble." Said Tit "Really so what happen now." Said Uwe "Well you now that you can't have cell." Said Tit "Yeah so" said all the girls in the group "Well she had one and family didn't know so they told her to get out the school and home too." Said Tit. So when Sarah heard at she just left them but she new that wasn't true it was same lest that give her when teacher came close to them. "I want new friends mom and go one that will never hurt my feeling and they are superhero and they are girls." Said Sarah to locket crying then she stop crying fell sleep. Just then locket glowed.

In sailor scouts world……….

Serena was finishing her H.w finally and then she went out side to see a little dicamd. "What is that?" said Serena coming close and close just then the dicmad glowed and took Serena.

In Tokyo Mew Mew world………

Ichigo was in her room watching t.v. "This getting boring" said Ichigo just then a dicmid came right in front her and start to glow and she was gone too.

……………………… …………………………̷ 0;…………………………...

I now that the last to parghs are small nothing came to mind

From the author