Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Magic locket ❯ My nane is ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3:my name is

"Owwwwww!" yelled Serena landing on her heard "Where am I?" said Serena then she saw a girl laying right never her then she tap her to see if she OK. "Are you OK?" asked Serena "I'm OK" said Sarah "MMM do you know where we are?" asked Serena "No but are you a superhero?" asked Sarah "WHAT how did you now?!" yelled Serena backing away "Well first the people in my home town have not a weird hair do." Said Sarah "Well that wasn't nice of you." Said Serena staring a fight "Well I have a name." Said Sarah "Yeah what is it Ms. Mean." Said Serena "No my name is Sarah Hearts and really that your name." Said Sarah "No way my name is Serena mean" said Serena just then she saw Sarah starting to laugh. "What so funny?" asked Serena "Well we sound like my brother and me fighting" said Sarah still laughing forgetting about what happen and Serena heard that she start to laugh too. Just then Ichigo fell out the sky and land in the middle of them. "Hey are you Ok," asked Serena "Yes but who are you two?" asked Ichigo "Well I'm Serena and this Sarah and are you OK" asked Serena then Ichigo felt her ears "Well I think she a superhero too are you." asked Sarah "Yes but how did you now." asked Ichigo "Well it's you ear and no one have a uniform like at." said Sarah "Oh opps" said Ichigo remembering that she word that when she got here. "Are you two superhero to?" asked Ichigo "Yes me but not Sarah and I am a sailor scouts who you." Said Serena "Well I'm a mmm really I just a cat super hero." Said Ichigo then they all talk more start to come friends.

……………………… …………………………̷ 0;…………………………...

So if you want me to finish then please write me review OK and then I will finish it.

From the author