Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Magic locket ❯ Evil join Evil ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author Note: I don't own Sailor Moon or Tokyo Mew Mew. Thanks you for the get tips and sorry about all spelling but enjoy the other chapters.

……………………… …………………………̷ 0;…………………………

Magic Locket

Chapter 4:Evil join Evil

In a weird space ship in the space……….

"What Kirema Anima got defeat form those Mew Mews?!!! Kish find out what can be done!!!!!!!!!!!!" said a very mad matters to Kish. After Kish leaf to the voice came out it took a ball into his hands. "Bring me my best Kirema Anima bring front the dark anima matters." said the voice but nothing happen.

In Zero star………

Galaxia looks up at the plant earth and just then Tim Nyanko came in. "Did you get the star seeds or crystal?" asked Galaxia just then a black smoke came into the room where Galaxia and Tim Nyanko standing. Just then a shadow man appeared "Are you Galaxia the ruler of this star?" asked shadow man "Yes why" asked Galaxia "I have a great favor to ask." said shadow man then continued "Another very successful evil that can get you star seeds and what he wants." "Why should I do it even if I want too?" asked Galaxia taking a seat. "Well there a girl that have the power to get what ever she want from her locket." said shadow man "OK but still why?" said Galaxia still not intends. Then shadow took a ball out and then Kirema Anima animal came out. Then stared at the ball "What that?" asked Galaxia and then shadow man told why they should join forces and what was Kirema Anima.

In a weird space ships in the space……..

Galaxia when into the ship and then bow "Galaxia sir and my helper Tim Nyanko." said Galaxia get up then continued "you now we have the same minds you and me want to take over earth and get power." Then Galaxia told him about shadow man and then they agree to help each other.

……………………… …………………………̷ 0;…………………………

So how was it? Please review.

Oh yeah a real big THANKS to Lonely Angel , Dragon_Shaddow and Sakuracheary for you REVEIWS. ^_^THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Form digigirl