Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Magic locket ❯ Transform or not ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5: Transform or not

Ichigo and Serena were sitting on top a hill with Sarah sleeping next to Serena. "Did you know anything weird when you got here." asked Serena to Ichigo and Ichigo nodded. Then they both look at Sarah and sighed "Well a less we don't have to do work or H.w." said Serena look at the sky. "But we have to go back same day or now to Tokyo we know ." said Ichigo to Serena but Sarah didn't want them to go and she went to the side that the Ichigo and Serena can't see and she crying. "What wrong Sarah?" asked Serena before Sarah can answer something attack them. "Who there?!" yelled Ichigo "Nice to meet you Tokyo Mew Mew and Sailor Moon." Said Kish "How did they- What ever but we got protect Sarah." thought Serena "We have to transform!!!!" yelled Ichigo to Serena but when they try to transform nothing happen. "WHAT HAPPEN?!!" yelled Serena and Ichigo "Go puppet and Kirema Anima attack!!!!!!" yelled both Tim Nyanko and Kish. "NO!!!!!!!" yelled Sarah a fog came over the bad team and the good team.

………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………

How was it again and thank you again Lonely Angel , Dragon_Shaddow and Sakuracheary for you reviews. ^_^

From Digigirl

Oh yeah I finish after I get same more reviews ,but until then, enjoy!