Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ A sixth Mew!? ❯ First Mew ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hari (me): Meow! This is my first Tokyo Mew Mew fan fiction ever so be nice please.
 
Kish: >_>
 
Hari: What's wrong with you?
 
Kish: Nothing… just want to know if I'm with my little kitten
 
Hari: That is classified information. Do the disclaimer Kish.
 
Kish: Crystal_Hari does not own Tokyo Mew Mew. Happy?
 
Hari: Very! Now on with the show… I mean story! Heh heh.
 
(\ /)
(0.o)
(> <)o
OO
 
A girl with shoulder length stick straight black hair watched in some bushes as a green haired girl was being picked on. There were two other girls watching in worry not to far away and a crazy yellow haired girl running on lamp posts?
 
“Get back here you monkey freak!” One of the bullies called to the girl. When she didn't come down the bully turned towards the girl on the ground.
 
“Now this girl is going to get it.” She said raising her hand above her hand. In her hand was a cup of scolding hot coffee. The girl in the bushes ran out to help her but a tall girl with long purple hair grabbed the bullies hand and twisted it.
 
“I don't think so.” She said calmly.
 
“Ow! That hurts!” she cried as she dropped the cup. When the purple haired girl let go of her they all took off running. The black haired girl walked slowly to the group around the green haired girl but stuck back not really wanting to be noticed.
 
Just then an earthquake came and bright light came out of no where. She looked at the other girls and saw them surrounded in different colored light before she passed out.
 
`Where am I? What's happening to me?' the girl asked herself as she saw an animal fusing with her. She curled up into a ball as it went shooting into her body. The next thing she knew she was back at her house and in her bed. She looked to her clock and saw it was the next day.
 
She got up and rushed back to the strange café she was at the other day. It was closed. She decided to go take a walk by the river and try to figure out what happened. She heard a strange noise and turned around to see a giant mutant rabbit!
 
“What is that!?” she asked herself as she backed up slowly. She screamed as the rabbit went to attack her. The next thing she knew she was in some bushes. In some blonde kids arms!
 
“That was a close one.” He said as he sighed in relief.
 
“Um, may I ask who you are?” the girl said as she blushed at the boy.
 
“I'm Ryou Shirogane and you are Sakura Kitsune.” The boy called Ryou said. The girl backed away, shocked that he knew her name. Sakura nearly forgotten about the rabbit thing just as it swiped at them in the bushes.
 
Ryou tried to grab her and jump away but he missed. She screamed in panic as a light consumed her. She opened her eyes to see herself kneeling on the ground. She looked down at her outfit and saw she was wearing a red miniskirt and a red tank top. On her feet were knee length red boots and on her hands were red mid bicep length gloves that go down to her middle finger. She stood up slowly and felt something tickling her legs. She looked behind her to see a fox tail! She felt her head and felt furry ears and where her human ears are supposed to be were gone.
 
“What's wrong with me!?” Sakura asked her self in panic. She looked up to see the rabbit thing attacking her and jumped out of the way. Her eyes widened in surprise as she heard words in her head.
 
“Kitsune Katana!” she yelled out and in her hands came sword that had a black hilt with a fox head shaped ruby in it. She looked at it for a second but jumped out of the way as another attack came her way.
 
“Kitsune Kasai!” She yelled as more words came to her head. She swung her sword towards the creature and fire flew out and struck it. Something came out of the rabbit and tried to fly away but a weird pink thing flew to it and caught it.
 
“Great job on destroying that!” Ryou said running over to her. She turned to him as her sword disappeared. She glared at him angrily but it didn't seem to bother him.
 
“What just happened?” She snarled at him, her fox ears flat against her head. Her tail bristled as he just chuckled lightly. Ryou turned to look at her but noticed how her red eyes seemed to sparkle and stand out nicely against her black hair. He blushed slightly and Sakura noticed it, but wondered why he was blushing.
 
“That was a Kirema Anima.” He said calmly.
 
“A what!? And what's wrong with me? Why am I like this?” she questioned him as she tugged at her ears. She stared at him and his crystal blue eyes that seem so memorizing.
 
“An alien basically. The reason you're like that is because you and five others were ejected with genes of nearly died off animals. You happen to be a rare fox” Ryou said staring at her up and down.
 
“So then change me back!” she shouted at him.
 
“I can't. Once they're in you, you have to get rid of all the aliens first to have the genes leave you.” He said looking back at her eyes. Sakura seemed to get lost in his eyes for what seemed like forever and vice versa, but he didn't show it.
 
“So that means…” Sakura started to say.
 
“You are now a crime fighter of sorts. You are Mew Kitsune.” He said starting at her shocked and alarmed expression.
 
(\ /)
(0.o)
(> <)o
OO
 
Hari: Yay! First chapter done! Jumps' for joy
 
Ryou: I'm glad for you. Nods in approval
 
Hari: I'm glad you like it Ryou. Everyone else please review it for me. The more the reviews the faster I type. See ya till next time! Bye! Poof's into thin air