Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Antidote for Heart Ache ❯ Something's Wrong! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is MeDarkNeutralLight with a Kish and Ichigo pairing. Don't worry if the first few chapters make it seem like it's just Masaya and Ichigo, because I assure you all! It WILL turn out to be an IchigoxKish! I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it!
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN TOKYO MEW MEW! SO PLEASE DON'T SUE!
Chapter 1: Something's wrong!
It was a beautifully humid day in Tokyo. Though despite the moisture filled within the air, and the sun, beating down from its high perch, a breeze braced the air. Like a swish of ocean washing through the sandy beaches. And this breeze cooled off the people that sat upon a large chequered picnic blanket, which was blanketed with a variety of food.
Here sat a group of seven. Five girls and three guys, who were known to all be workers of Mew Mew Café. But the hidden extra identity to them, was that the girls were the famous Tokyo Mew Mew fighters! With their `hosts' being the two managers of the café, Keiichiro Akasaka and Ryou Shirogane, as well as an extra. An ally known to the Mew mews as Blue Knight, but more commonly to be Masaya Aoyama, the crush and love of the leader of the Mew Mews, Pink haired Ichigo Momomiya.
Pudding was happily chowing down on some pastries beside Keiichiro and Lettuce, who looked at her with a laugh on their face. While Minto and Zakuro were sipping tea, quite dejected from the rest of the group, but not as separate as Ryou, who sat up against the Sakura, not interacting, but merely filling his senses with the sounds and smells of the park. But all this seemed oblivious to the couple that sat together by an opposite Sakura. Both speaking quietly and tenderly to each other, love in their eyes, and happiness gracing their features. Ah, it was a love scene of a happy couple, oblivious to all but each other..
It sickened him.. It sickened his stomach, and soured his mouth. Kish moistened the dry vomit taste in his tongue that was usually achieved from hangovers. Though Kish doesn't drink, he was just sick from this scene. A scene he seemed to witness every bitter day of his miserable alien life.
“I'm sick of this, let's attack now! Ew!” That was the hyped up voice of the youngest alien. Tart. He made a gagging motion, before turning to the scene that they were witnessing from a far away tree. “Let's go before I get sick!”
Kish's face squeezed from pain. A more internal and emotional pain then an actual physical one.. There she was, the girl that he had loved since day one, and instead of being with him, she was there spending time with a pitiful low life HUMAN. He spat out of the tree in disgust. “You lead the attack this time, Pai,” he said.
“Wha? But... I wanna lead it!” whined Tart.
“The actual chance of us defeating them, with you in charge would be about 3.8679” said Pai with a monotone voice. “It's best if I do it if Kish refuses.”
“What! 3.—whatever percent! That's wrong! It's too low!”
“Pipe down!” hissed Kish at the jumpy loud alien. “Pai is leading and that is that!”
Tart sat down on the branch and pouted, arms crossed over his chest. “Fine! But I get dibs on destroying Pudding!”
Kish and Pai gave a quick glance to Tart and looked back, as he retorted with a `What?'
Kish was particularly getting sick of this, everyday the same thing. The two love birds going all lovey dovey with each other before an attack. Kish knew that she always hated him, but tried to think otherwise... Afterall.. If you think positive, most of your results will be positive, right? But how could he think on the bright side, when his sunshine was taken away? As much as he hated to admit it, it seemed he could never win.. And he might just have to give up..
“Their guard is down, let's attack.”
THUD Ryou looked up quickly, startled from his thoughts.
THUD Minto and Zakuro, placed down their tea and jolted up. Pudding stopped eating, and Lettuce and Keiichiro looked around puzzled.
THUD THUD THUD Masaya and Ichigo looked up. “What was that?”
THUD Masaya and Ichigo jumped up from their spot.
A shriek pierced through the air, it was seemingly similar to that of a birds', but was more demented and sickly, as if it was the sound of it dying from a horrible death. Lettuce Gasped. “Kirema Animas!”
Indeed, it seemed like the alien's had launched another attack upon them. “I'm getting REALLY sick of this! Everybody, transform!”
“Green Mew Mew Lettuce metamorphis!”
“Yellow Mew Mew Pudding metamorphis!”
“Purple Mew Mew Zakuro metamorphis!”
“Blue Mew Mew Mint metamorphis!”
“Mew Mew Strawberry! METAMORPHIS!”
HENSHIN
“We were having a great day before you arrived to screw it up!”
“And for this! WE SHALL PUNISH YOU!”
(Boy, why do I make this sound like Sailor Moon? --`')
“Ribbon Zakuro PURE!”
“Pudding Ring INFERNO!”
“Ribbon Lettuce RUSH!”
Zakuro, Pudding and Lettuce aimed their attacks at a group of bird Kirema Animas that came thundering down, and they disintegrated at the touch of their attacks.
“Sutoro BELL BELL! Ribbon Strawberry CHECK!” Ichigo sent her attack out, and turned to a new Kirema Anima, and destroyed it, and was soon lurched off the ground. She heard an earth-shattering crunch, and looked over, quickly shielding her eyes as she saw a blinding light. Ichigo looked to the strong arms that held her, and the swaying long hair, before meeting the gentle daring face of her love. Masaya had become Blue Knight to save her!
“You should be careful,” Ichigo blushed then nodded. He slowly descended then placed her down. Minto had just finished her attack, and all the Mew Mews, along with Blue Knight turned to face the levitating aliens.
(A/N: Ryou and Keiichiro, having no powers, sat in a far tree for safety. Lol. Just a note cause we all wanna know that they're not hurt!)
Kish's gold eyes that seemed smooth and together like honey, held a gaze that was piercing, and yet blank at the same time, he was staring at the Mew Mews and yet seemed to be looking PAST them. Tart had a sneer across his face, and Pai's look was as blank and calculating as always.
“We've defeated your animas! So why are you still hanging around?” demanded Ichigo.
“Not all of them.” Stated Pai.
The ground shook, and the Mew Mews stumbled about. Kish looked to where the anima would enter from, and from the corner of his eye, he could see that Ichigo was being tightly held by Blue Knight, the one who was Masaya. His blood was boiling, and he uncrossed his previously crossed legs, ready to take a dive towards Ichigo, and to tear at the girlfriend stealer. Pai stopped him.
“LOOK WHAT HE'S DOING!” He shouted. Pai just shook his head.
Kish growled, and restrained himself. “Don't worry,”
“This Kirema Anima is a SPECIAL one. The chances of your survival are a slim 2.345 If you get bitten.” Pai said to the M ew Mews.
“SO watch out for it's FANGS!” Tart exclaimed, as something large burst forth from the ground, giving a large hiss.
The six watched as a large slithering figure protruded from the ground. Large scaly eyelids opened up to reveal golden slited eyes. It was a snake Kirema Anima! It hissed, its large yet slim red tongue blazed and flickered in and out of its mouth. It blinked, then its eyes glazed over at the sight of prey. As it hissed, its huge sword like teeth shined. It rushed straight at them, and they only slightly managed to dodge the attack, and land some way away.
“That thing is huge!” exclaimed Ichigo, with a look of shock and horror upon her face. Her expression changed, “But I know we can defeat it!”
“Ribbon Mint ECHO!”
“Lettuce RUSH!”
“ribbon Zakuro Pure!”
“Pudding Rings! Yay!”
“It's not so tough,”
All their attacks hit, and smoke poured around them. “Yes!”
“NOW!” Ichigo prepared herself. “Ribbon! Strawberry! CHHEECCKK—SUR-AH!” Ichigo flew back into a tree, and the other Mew Mews gasped.
“Ichi-GAH!” Blue Knight had been caught by the half deceased Kirema Anima, which had bit into him, and threw him in the air. Blood rushing through his veins, and out the daggered wound. Blue Knight cried out in pain. He managed to control his slowly paralysing body, he knew if he couldn't help out, they Mew Mews could be in trouble! And his love will be in danger! He drew out his katana, and slashed at its neck. The anima cried out.
“Masaya NO!” Ichigo ran towards where his limp body fell, tears streaming down her face. She stopped right before the monster, as it was blocking the path to her boyfriend. “How.. How dare YOU!” Her voice was shaky, and her body shook with rage. “How DARE YOU HURT THE ONE I LOVE!”
Kish, Tart and Pai teleported away, They had done enough, and they didn't need to be insulted. They already knew that they had lost, but they did manage to do the damage they needed to do.
“For this, I will punish you! SUTORO BELL BELL VERSION UP!” `Let's combine our powers and destroy this monster to save Masaya!' All the Mew Mews concentrated their power, as Ichigo's bell grew larger in size, and achieved an extra ring. “RIBBON STRAWBERRY CHHEECCKK SURRPRISE!”
A large light flashed, and the anima cried out, as the small remaining part of the anima quickly disintegrated into nothing in the flash of the attack.
“YEAH!” The four Mew Mews Jumped for joy, but one immediately rushed over to two other figures hunched over a broken limp one.
Ryou and Keiichiro were knelt beside a limp Masaya. “Ichigo.” His voice was hoarse and low. His skin was pale and sickly, and his eyes beginning to glaze over. “OH MY GOODNESS! MASAYA! NO!” He was sweating furiously and was not responding.. “Masaya, Masaya, MASAYA!” tears were Streaking Ichigo's face as she tapped, and pushed Masaya's shoulder to try and register a response, but she got nothing.
The other four Mew Mews came over, and saw Ichigo. “Ichigo, what's wrong?” asked Lettuce worried. “It's Masaya!” she choked. “Something's wrong!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
(Note: Henshin is the Japanese word to describe a magical transformation, usually the transformation made by the average person, into their hero self.)
More to come soon.