Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Cherri kisses and pet foxes ❯ this is a suprise!! Your back!!! yaaa! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: ok here's the info on the new character:
Cherri Tashima:
Age: 15
Hair color: Bright bubble gum pink
Eye color: ice blue
Mew mew outfit, hair, eye color: silver
Animal (favorite and mew): Red fox
Hobbies: ice skating, drawing, singing, being with friends
Skills: singing, drawing, figure skating, flexible
Speaks: Spanish, English, Japanese, German
Me (again): I love cherries so that's why her name is Cherri! ^_^
Disclaimer: I don't own Mew Mew Power or Tokyo mew mew. And if I did mark would be dead and Zoey would be with Elliot! Also, I may use some songs throughout this so if I do I don't own those either! So Lawyers… TAKE A HIKE I DID THE DUMB DISCLAIMER!!!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
“No!!! Elliot!!! You can't leave!! No! Come back!! “A little girl of only 5 cried looking back at her friend that she would never see again. She ran trying to keep up with the car but she fell. The girl sat there soaking wet in the raining just shattered. Then she picked up the box that he gave to her. She opened it to find a necklace. A charm she found on the necklace read, “You're the best friend ever!! I'll never forget you!” She immediately put the necklace on and told no one, “Don't worry Elliot, I'll always wear this, I promise and I'll never forget you either”
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ 10 years later@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
That same young girl now 15 walked up to the place she knew she could find him. Café mew mew. She walked in to find it pitch black. “Hello anyone here? Elliot?” Just then a green haired girl walked in the front door. “Um? Who are you? I'm sorry but we're not open yet.” “Oh I know but I'm looking for someone. Do you know where I could find an Elliot Grant?” at this point 4 other girls came in behind the green haired girl. “You know Elliot?” A red head spoke. “Oh oh!! My turn next!! What's your name?” A spunky yellow haired girl questioned.
“Ok, hold on, first off, my name is Cherri Tashima. Second, the reason I know Elliot because he's been my friend since I was born.” Just then you know who came down the steps.
“Who's talking about me now?” Elliot obviously just gotten up, and didn't notice the Bright pink haired girl.
“Elliot?” Cherri whispered softly
Elliot recognized the voice immediately, only one thought came to his mind. *She found me!*
“Cherri, you found me!? How? I never told you I moved back.” Elliot was ecstatic and confused all at the same time.
“Because Elliot, I've worn that necklace since you gave it to me, and somehow I just knew that you came back. I missed you so much Elliot.” Cherri ran up to him and almost tackled him with a hug. They both just smiled. “Elliot, I have something to tell you also. You see not long after you moved I began to realize that-“Before she could get anymore out a predicite attacked. None of the mews were ready but one other person (Cherri) was and transformed just in time to get Elliot out of the way before he was hurt. Everyone stared in amazement as they saw this.
“Cherri, you're a mew mew? How? Oh and what animal are you?” was Corina's question. Before Cherri had time to answer though, the predicite threw Cherri against the wall. “Cherri!!!! No!!” Elliot dove in front of her to block a second attack. The others transformed by now and helped Elliot and Cherri both up. “Elliot, why did you do that? You could have been hurt really bad.” Cherri found no answer and turned around to see Elliot passed out in one of the café's chairs. After about 3 more minutes of fighting, Zoey finally finished off the predicite with the strawberry bell. Cherri had been at Elliot's side the whole fight trying to get him to wake up.
Even after splashing him with cold water and anything else they could think of, he still didn't wake up. Cherri lifted his head and held it with both hands. All the sudden she gasped, a look of horror on her face. “Cherri, what's wrong?” Renee was just as frightened as Cherri thinking she had seen what was wrong. Cherri still held Elliot's head with one hand, but with the other, she lifted it up and the group stared in disbelief at what they saw. Cherri's hand was soaked in Elliot's blood.
 
 
Me: So? Was it good? I promise I'll try and update as much as possible but I have a lot going on. And normally I wouldn't make promises like that except I know what it's like to find an AMAZING fanfic and someone hasn't finished it so you have to wait forever. So yea I'll try and update a lot. What do you think of Cherri? Yea she is going to be paired with Elliot, but only for 2 fanfics and they will be far apart in time posted. Like I said I have a lot going on right now. Well, until next time… Buh Bye!!!!!! ^_^