Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ DessiK ❯ chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*** ** * ?Dessik?
When the black car stopped in front of the mew café, Ryou was seen carrying an unconscious strawberry hair girl into the café while four girls followed behind.

The driver placed his arms on the steering wheel as he watched his friend and co-owner run into the café in top speed with the four girls trailing behind, wondering where he was taking her. There was love present in his eyes and in his actions when she was near, if only he would tell his feelings toward her before too late.

When he was walking up from the lab he heard an ear piercing scream belonging to a girl, afraid that something might had happened rushed upstairs to see the girls scared and Ryou near in tears.
        “What's wrong? What happen?” he questioned out of breathe; he placed his medicine bag next to Ryou and preparing to treat Ichigo when Ryou stopped him.
        “Its is no original injury” Ryou explained leaving him very much confused “move your hand from her spinal cord to her shoulder blade” he commented , Keiichurou till confused did as he was told and slowly moved his hands upward from her spinal cord until suddenly Ichigo let out a piercing scream. Alarmed by this, he quickly removed his hands and looked at Ryou who looked as confused as he. Receiving no answers from Ryou he turned his attention toward the girls, by the looks in their eyes they did not know much either but the information they gather would help bring Ichigo back to the living.
        “All we know is that, Kisshu did something to her during the fight” Minto gave hoping it could help in some way.
        “I did see Kisshu hold a bow of some sort ready to shoot” Purin said jumping onto the bed, the girls and the two young men glared at her. She smiled sheepishly; they went back to discussing what had happen. She curiously went toward her friend and leader wanting to find out what caused her to be in this state, she quickly found the source of the problem without causing Ichigo to scream like Keiichurou had caused moment earlier. She slowly examined the weapon through her back by the touch of her hand; there was no other way of removing the weapon without casing her to scream she thought. She jumped down grabbing a sock from the drawer to see everyone looking at her; she smiled hiding the rolled sock behind her back and putting on an innocent smile. She stuffed the sock in her mouth before jumping on the bed once more.
        “I am sorry” she whispered grabbing the arrow with both hands and pulled it, her screams were muffled by the sock which Purin was thankful for. She used the arrow to cut the outer layer of her skin and suddenly felt like she could use a nap, because she broke only a bit of the surface so it was just temporary. She shook her head trying to knock herself out of the sleeping spell which worked, thank god. So he used a sleeping spell on her? She thought, just like sleeping beauty....
        “Ok first let's take out the arrow then we will see what happens, ok?” Keiichurou explained and they nodded in agreement.
        “Guys I got the-” Purin tried to explain but Minto cut her off, telling her to hush.
        “But guys I-” she tried to explain once more but they ignored her, she sat on the bed her arms crossed with a pout present on her face. Lets see how long until they figure it out she thought, one Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi.
        “Rel asu get bowl of water and towel just in case” Keiichurou explained as he dig through his bag, she nodded and ran off toward the bathroom.

Four Mississippi, five Mississippi, she counted in her head as she watched them take an arrow that she had already taken out.
        “That is strange” Ryou said feeling no arrow through her back. Six Mississippi, seven Mississippi, Purin continued in her head as she watched with an amused face.

Relasu came in with a bowl of water and towels which she accidentally poured all over Minto; Keiichurou had to control them before a fight could break out
        “Zakuro help me find the arrow, I cannot find it anymore” Ryou simplified as he tried to feel for the arrow along with Zakuro's help. Eight Mississippi, nine Mississippi, Purin counted, watching them.
        “The arrow was just here” Ryou questioned, Keiichurou not understanding why they would have trouble finding an arrow until he himself could not find it. Ten Mississippi, eleven-
        “Why is there a sock in her mouth?” Minto asked taking Ryou's favorite sock from Ichigo's mouth, they all looked toward Purin.
        “As I was saying before I was so rudely distracted, I took the opportunity and took out the invisible arrow” she lectured and was about to continue when Ryou cut her off.
        “Keiichurou proceed in examining the weapon-” he started ordering but was knocked out by Purin who was now very angry at being ignored.
        “Purin I am surprised at you” Relasu said motherly but Purin had enough of being nice.
        “Go find out how to bring Ichigo on your own” she angrily stated running out of the room crying, everyone looked at one another trying to figure out what had happened.

This is my second chap, oh you guys liked it. So what is going to happen with Purin? And will Ichigo ever be with the living? Stay tune for the next chapter of Dessk
        Please read and review/ do not mind the bad grammar.