Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Emotions of Conflict ❯ Chapter II: Confusion and Doubt ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I’m back with another chapter. Ha ha! It’s been a hell a lot more than five reviews, I know! It’s a little more than twenty, and I was supposed to update when I got at least five, but I never got the chance to. Sorry, guys, but here’s the next chapter! Oh, and I think some people became a bit confused when I said to vote. I kind of made it sound like I was saying “Vote for me as an authoress” or something, but it was actually on a scene. XD Ha ha. Oh, yeah, by the way, according to the votes I’ve totaled up, it will be a nice little lime scene. But I warn you, take note of the “little” in that, because I hope none of you were expecting something big with lots of perverted things, you depraved perverts!

Last time on Emotions of Conflict!

Ichigo’s heart began beating faster, and her breathing quickened. She could feel small beads of sweat slipping down the side of her face, as her warmed up hands shook.
“W-why, Kish?” Her voice had a small tremor in it, filled with anxiety, and fright.
“Because…” He began, as he gently nipped at her ear. “I love you, my kitten.”


‘What? Is-is Kish-kun for real?’
Ichigo thought to herself as her eyes widened and she let out an audible gasp. ‘I mean, I know he’s had this weird thing for me, but love? Wait…this may fit into my plan…’

Ichigo then stepped away from Kish, and turned around to face him. “What are you saying, Kish?”

The alien just stood there, looking profoundly into her eyes. “You know what I’m saying, kitten.”

Ichigo blinked. “Yes, but, I mean, are you serious?”

Kish looked to her confused, then walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. “Of course I’m serious, Ichigo-chan.”

‘Oh, my name on his lips sounds so.... -no! Must not think like that! I have to concentrate on my plan!’

When she didn’t say anything, Kish took that opportunity to rest his head on hers, his hands clutching the small of her back. “Do I get a reply?” He asked, chuckling to himself.

Ichigo looked up for a moment, then back down and a blush quickly shot across her cheeks. “I…love you, too.” ‘That came out so damn naturally! Why do I have a feeling I might not be just acting?’

Kish’s eyes closed a bit, and his smirk grew so that a bit of a small alien fang was showing. “You have no idea how much that truly means to me.”

Ichigo’s face soon became tainted completely pink, and her chocolate eyes were glittering and wavering as Kish held her closely in his arms.

‘Oh, kami! What have I gone and gotten myself into? I-I think I might actually be falling for him!’ Ichigo thought to herself nervously.

“Umm…n-now what?” She asked, stuttering apprehensively, raising her head a bit so she could get a partial view of his pale face.

Kish did not reply, but remained hushed and tightened his grip on the teen.

Ichigo, in return, stepped a bit closer to him, and allowed her hands to dangle as her arms wrapped loosely around his firm waist.

‘This is kind of weird…but, nice. I mean I know that Kish is my enemy, but how can he be my adversary when it feels so pleasant to be in his arms, and comforting at that? Although, this will all have to end soon. For I shall reveal my plan to the others tomorrow, and together, we will take Kish down, and then subdue the others that are with him.’ Ichigo’s thoughts soon trailed off as she could feel her eyes sting slightly, and sensed the all-too-familiar sensation of burning tears welling up in her eyes. ’Why am I…crying?’ She barely knew why herself, although she supposed it was just because of her “wonderful acting abilities” that added to the moment. But it was really because deep within her heart, mind, and soul, in the darkest places of whilst she never had searched, she knew that she truly did care for Kish-and very deeply.

“Well, my adorable little kitty, Ichigo-chan, I must leave now. I hate to ruin the moment, but it simply must be done. I’ll be back for you tomorrow. Ta ta, kitty-cat,” He said, pecking her on the cheek before floating upwards and vanishing.

Ichigo squeaked at the contact, and a fierce blush returned to her face as a hand fled up to her skin where she had been kissed. ‘I really will never get used to that! …No! What am I saying? I won’t have to get used to it because this is all just a stupid scam to bring down Kish and his group of aliens!’

She sighed to herself, and wrapped her arms around her, shivering. “Damn, when did it get so cold?” ‘Oh, that’s right. I had only been warm because Kish was holding me so directly…Well, with any luck, the place will warm up now that he’s gone…’

She thought, fleeing across the grass making her way to the exit of the park.

‘Okay, I’ll tell them tomorrow-no matter what! I will not allow some stupid, nonsense feelings to get in my way! No one gets away with kissing me, and no one will stop this plan, because no one messes with the valiant guide of the Tokyo Mew Mews!’

The Next Day-At Café Mew Mew

“Umm, so, what’s up, Ichigo? What did you call us all in the main room for?” Retasu asked, holding her hands together in the fashion of which she usually did.

“Yeah, hurry up and tell us already, Ichigo. We do have work to attend to, and if Ryou comes along and sees us just chatting, we will be in a hassle!” Mint said stubbornly, placing her hands on her hips in a miss-know-it-all manner.

Zakuro idly stood by, and said nothing, but did cast Ichigo stares that told her “just get on with it already, damn it!”

Purin, on the other hand, was bouncing around Ichigo wildly shouting, “What’s is it, what is it, what is it?”

Ichigo sweat dropped slightly at them, and held her hands up. “Okay, okay! I’ll tell you! See, I have a great plan that will enable us to defeat those no good aliens! This thing is full proof! All we have to do is break Kish’s heart, wait for him to in turn fall, and then the others will be taken down with ease!”

Mint just glared. “Yeah, okay. Are you done?”

Retasu sighed and wiped her forehead. “Oh, thank kami! I thought you were in need of aid, or something was terribly wrong.”

Zakuro said nothing, again, and looked away as though she was taking everything Ichigo had said into consideration.

“What? Do you mean, take them down as in death?” Purin asked, startled. She became even more shocked when the female with red hair shook her head “yes”. “Huh? B-but I don’t want to hurt Tart! No, anyone but Tart!” Purin went into further sobs as the other girls all had different expressions on their faces.

“Well, I for one think that it’s a great idea.” Everyone whipped their heads around to look at who had spoken, although they knew who it was by the voice, although it came natural to look over and make sure whom it was.

“Really, Ryou, you agree with my plan? Well, I’m glad at least someone does!” Ichigo shouted happily, almost purring.

“Ryou, you can’t actually want us to partake in Ichigo’s plan! We can’t kill them!” Mint yelled, taking a step forward.

“I am completely with Mint on this one! It would not be right to take a life of another in such a way, even if they are evil,” Retasu agreed, standing where she was as she frowned.

“NOOO! I WON’T DO IT! I WON’T HURT TART LIKE THAT!” Purin shrieked, tears pouring down from her sorrowful eyes like waterfalls.

Finally, Zakuro spoke. “…I side with Ryou and Ichigo.” She, in turn, earned many a gasp from her three other team members. “Ichigo’s plan is our best solution. After all, if we’re going to keep fighting them, then one of us will eventually be killed; the weaker will fall, and the stronger will remain. We cannot allow them to be the victors, we shan’t plummet in this battle!”

Mint, Retasu, and Purin were silent. They all looked at the lone wolf with eyes shining bright with confusion, and disagreement.

“But, there has to be another way…I-I can’t k-kill someone…” Retasu spoke softly, her eyes brimming with tears threatening to pour.

“….” Purin dared not to speak, not trusting her own voice that she would screech and cry again. So she held back her tears firmly, and snuffled a bit. ‘Not Tart, anyone but Tart…’ She thought miserably.

Mint snarled deep within her throat, as she clenched her dainty hands into tight fists. “What are you saying, Ichigo, Ryou? How could you ever think of doing that to them, and how could you side with her? …Ryou, I thought we were here to defend earth for her glory and splendor, not take the lives of others.”

Ryou opened his mouth to say something, bit quickly shut it and cast his gaze to the side of him.

Ichigo’s eyes became downcast, and her ears, which had popped up when the girls became so upset, were now drooping down unto her shiny hair. No one spoke from then on, and it was three against three now. Ichigo, Ryou, Zakuro for ending the lives of the aliens, and Mint, Retasu, and Purin being the resistance of that idea.

“I…” Ichigo began. She wanted to say that Zakuro was correct with her supporting reasons, and that they would have to win at all costs. But something in her mind told her that she should also listen to the girls’ logics, and decide if she would really wish to bare the burden of forever blood stained hands of the playful foes.

“I’m going home,” Mint said quietly before walking away from the small group, and pushing her way out the door.

“Yeah, um, I think I’ll be on my way now, too,” Retasu began. “See you guys tomorrow…” With that, she followed out after Mint.

Purin was now caught in the middle of three sorrowful, yet understanding gazes. “I’m going to go perform in the park, sorry,” And she left as well, leaving the only three who were willing to fully go through with the plan. But they could not possible make anything such as a great plan like that work without the help of Mint, Retasu, and Purin. Kish, Pie, and Tart were too powerful to be taken down by only two of the Mews, and Ryou who would be off in the lab giving advice and locating things. Ichigo and Zakuro would need the help of the other girls in order to pull through.

Ryou stifled a sigh, and began walking to the back of the café. “I’ll be checking some stuff out, girls. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Ichigo sniffled, and rubbed one of her bright eyes with the back of her soft hand.

Zakuro forced a small smile, as she averted her gaze to Ichigo, who was having many a regret about ever thinking her friends would honestly aid her.

“Don’t worry, Ichigo. By tomorrow, they’ll all have come through. I know it. Just give them some time,” Zakuro said soothingly as she retreated towards the door. “You should probably go home and think things over, as well.” She then slipped out the door, leaving Ichigo alone in the café.

***

‘Will I really be able to do this without the help of Purin-chan, Retasu-chan, and Mint-chan? They are all vital team members who would help greatly. Even with Zakuro-san, we still would never stand a chance…’ Ichigo sighed as these thoughts streamed through her head.
She walked down a street, staring blankly up at the sky above her. She was the only one who had taken the time to change out of her café uniform. There were not many people around, since most adults were working, trying to make a living, and the kids or teens were all out at parks, having fun somewhere interesting, or on vacation.

As Ichigo headed for her house, her thoughts trailed off in wonder…

‘I don’t know what to do. I trust Zakuro-san with what she said about the others coming to, but what if perhaps they still do not agree? Then what do we do? We could not simply carry out the plan with merely Zakuro-san and I fighting, while Ryou stands idly on the sidelines… Maybe I’m just worrying too much…’

‘Yes. Yes you are worrying too much, girl,’
A voice, most likely Ichigo’s conscience, rang throughout her head.

‘Yeah… You’re right. I shouldn’t be bothered by this so much.’

‘Exactly, you shouldn’t be. Although you should
be thinking about what it is you wish to do, and what it is that could possibly happen as far as consequences go.’

‘Hmm, you know, you’re right. I should get thinking. Well, let’s see…

‘If I decide to go on ahead with the plan, then I will most likely lose with only the help of Zakuro. And then, we would probably have failed Tokyo, since then I don’t think those weird aliens would just be playing around anymore…’

‘Good, now continue, Ichigo-chan.’

‘But, if the girls pull through and join us, then we have at least a shot at winning and being the victors here. So then we would have saved Tokyo--and the world-- and gotten rid of those pesky foes!

‘But then…we would also have to live with the guilt of having taken the lives of living beings…I don’t know if I could handle that for all of my life…’

By that time, her conscience had drifted off, as Ichigo was already at the front step of her home.

She reached deep in her pocket, searching for the key to the front door.

After digging for a few moments, and pulling her empty hand up with nothing, Ichigo sweat dropped.

“Oh, great…I’m locked out of my house, and my parents are away! Nice going, Ichigo!” She yelled, scolding herself by digging her nails into her scalp.

“Now what?”

***

“What am I going to do?” The blue Mew whispered to herself, perched on the sill of her window as she gazed deeply into the bright sky, her eyes boring into the light.

“I don’t know how I’m going to go about ding this; I wish to help my friends, and do what is best, but I don’t know if I can handle that burden of killing…” She spoke slowly, and with every word, she gingerly stroked the fur of her small dog, who lay fast asleep in her lap.

“Oh…” She sighed at last. “I wish I could be like you, and not have a care in the world; to sleep soundly, not having to worry about large burdens that you will indeed forever more carry…”

***

“Wow, that’s amazing!”

“So cool!”

“Look, that’s incredible!”

Purin was able to faintly hear such applauds as she stood on a large, lime colored ball.

She was dimly aware of her surroundings, as her thoughts had clouded her mind.

‘I’m so confused…I can’t just leave my team hanging, and I know that Mint-san and Retasu-san don’t wish to go through with the plan Ichigo-san came up with…Although, knowing them, they’ll still pull through for her…

‘But I could never injure my poor Tart-kun! Anyone but him…I…I care too much for that silly alien!’

She could then slightly feel the distant sting of tears welling up within her usually lively eyes. Looking down, she sobbed for a moment, but then looked back up, grinning wildly, although regret shone deep within her eyes.

“I’m going to do it for everyone!”

‘I’m so, so sorry, Tart-kun!’

***

Retasu sipped lightly at her glass of clear water, before setting it back down on the green cloth that covered the oak wood table.

Small clinking and sipping noises were heard, but Retasu overlooked these things, as she absentmindedly nibbled at her salad that was drenched in dressing.


‘Let’s see here…If I were to assist them in that plan, and take down Kish, then perhaps we really would have a shot at destroying them…but, I’m definitely not prepared to do any killing. I mean; it’s not as though it’s legal, and it’s far from something sane. People say I’m a sweet, and caring girl. Is someone of my standards really able to do that? …I am a Mew, that has been quite clear for a while now, so that means I do have the strength, but do I really have the will power?’

“Honey, Retasu-chan, are you alright?” Her mother asked suddenly, having seen Retasu spacing out, and boring an expression of struggle in thought on her face. “You look a little pale, is everything okay?”

Retasu blinked twice, then looked up at her mother, and looked over to also see the worried face of her father.

She quickly plastered the most amiable smile she was able to on her face, and answered with a, “No. I’m perfectly fine. I was just doing some thinking is all, but thank you for asking.”

Her parents smiled gently back at her, and they all continued eating.

‘Yes, I have to do it. Because, if I don’t then everyone I care about will have their lives possibly at stake!’

***

“Ugh! I am such an idiot! I still cannot believe I am locked out of my house for at least five good days until my parents come back!” Ichigo screeched at herself, mentally and physically smacking herself in the head.

She was walking back down the street she had come from, and was now headed for the park. There, she could perhaps coax information out of her alien ‘lover’.

“Hmm, I wonder what he’s doing now?” She asked aloud, looking up, as if trying to see where Kish was at that moment.

***

“Kish!”

“Kish!R 21;

“DAMN IT KISH, WAKE UP!”

“Ah! I’m up, I’m up!” Kish yelled frantically as he jumped a few feet in the air, holding his sensitive ears.

Looking down from the couch he had been sleeping on, he gazed down only to find a troublesome Tart smirking up at him, his little eyes gleaming with childish snickering.

“Ugh, what do you want, brat?” Kish asked his fellow alien as he glared down in disgust.

“Well, I had come to wake you up from your oh-so perverted dreams about Ichigo-san! Just so Pai and I could tell you about our newest strategy!” Tart told him, acting innocent.

Kish then smirked as his eyes became glazed with revenge. “Yes, well, my dreams may be perverted, but at least I can manage to snag the chick that I love! Unlike a certain pipsqueak I know…”

Tart narrowed his eyes, as his brow twitched in annoyance. “Just get your ass out there and see Pai!”

Kish laughed. “Hah, watch your mouth!” He teased.

Tart followed Kish as soon as the depraved alien got off of his lazy behind and headed for the door.

“Bastard…” He whispered, trailing behind Kish.

“I heard that!” Kish called, looking back and winking mischievously at his comrade.

“Damn it all…”

“Heard that, too.”

“Ah, shut up!”

Kish’s laughter echoed through out the ship as the two headed towards Pai’s room.

***

“As you two know, those Mews have become a major interference with our plans to obtain the Mew Aqua. So, we will need to formulate a plan that will allow us to win, no matter what happens,” Pai said sternly as the two aliens entered the room; Tart pouting as Kish stuck his tongue out at him when their bickering had ended.

“Well, what did you have in mind for a plan, Pai?” Kish asked slyly, and Tart nodded his head, also wishing to know what secrets lurked in the corners of the tall alien’s mind.

“Well, it’s something like this…”

And so, Pai told Tart and Kish his plan, and when he concluded, he wasn’t exactly shocked to see the expressions on the faces of his allies.

Tart was snickering, and saying, “Yeah, sounds great! When do we put it into action?” But Pai heard the tremor in his voice, and could see the pain that skulked behind his spunky attitude. He thought he could even see the faintest droplets of tears gathering in Tart’s eyes.

Kish, on the other hand, paid no bother to hiding his distress. He slammed his hands on the nearest object, which happened to be a desk, and flared his eyes. His anger would have been unbreakable, and frightening, had it not been for his limping ears, frown of sadness--not anger, the crack in his normally strong voice, and the tears that were brimming in his own eyes.

“What? You can’t be serious, Pai! You can’t actually want us to do that!” He yelled, distraught.

Pai sighed, clasping his hands together and resting them underneath his chin. “We must.”

***

“Kish? Oh, Kish-kun?” Ichigo called out as she entered the park grounds, wrapping her arms around her body as she pulled her jacket tighter in an attempt to keep warm.

She took a turn around a few trees and-

“Oh, hello there, my wonderful kitty cat! You called?” Kish asked, grinning his usual cocky grin, as his eyes were closed and he waved to her playfully, even though he was right in front of her.

Well, it would appear she had walked into Kish-literally. She had ended up bumping into his chest, but she acted as if she hadn’t, and forced a small smile for the alien.

“H-hi, Kish…” She squeaked out quietly, although for some reason, it came out in a shy, timid voice that Ichigo barely ever used.

Kish quickly swooped his head down, and titled it slightly as he gave Ichigo a chaste kiss. He pulled away after a second or two, and looked down to see the pink Mew blushing.

He chuckled. “You know, you’re cute when you blush, although you’re positively adorable when you’re angry.”

Ichigo had to force herself to not hit Kish for kissing her, and catching her off guard, so she just smiled in a well-placed manner.

“So, moving on now, kitty, what did you need me for?” He asked coyly, placing one hand under her chin as he gazed down at her.

“Uh…” Ichigo stuttered out, easily moving outing of his light grip. “Well, you see, ha ha, the funny thing is, I, umm, am locked out of my house.” She giggled sadly at herself.

Kish wore a blank expression on his features as he blinked oddly at her, before smirking. “Well now, seems you’ll need a place to stay, so why don’t you come with me?” He asked, or rather it could’ve been he was more stating that she was going to go with him, seeing as how he promptly circled his arm around her waist, and teleported to his alien ship.

When the two reappeared within the walls of the ship, Kish grinned and said, “Home sweet home! Now, come on, kitty, I’ll show you where my room is!” Still holding her by her waist, Kish ran off with Ichigo down a narrow corridor.

Ichigo was startled, and she squealed a bit at first, but then just simply allowed the alien boy to carry her off.

‘At least I don’t have to walk anymore…well, for now, I suppose,’ Ichigo thought to herself, smiling a bit as she sweat dropped.

After continuously heading down random halls, Kish finally stopped in front of a door, which slid open when he stepped in front of it.

“He-he, sorry, but it’s a bit messy,” Kish told Ichigo, looking down at her after he had set her inside.

‘A bit? It looks like there was a hurricane in here…!’ Ichigo thought, looking around the room.

Attire of that of which Kish usually wore was scattered along the floor, which was hidden with junk, such as magazines, remote controls that go to who knows what, and some other stuff.

‘…Wait…why am I even here?’ Ichigo asked herself, her eye twitching in pure disgust with one last glance around the room.

“We can share the bed, how’s that sound, kitty?” Kish said, stepping in front of her, pointing over to the large bed that was, not surprisingly, messy and unmade.

Ichigo looked at him skeptically, and asked him, “What? You’re not serious, are you? I mean, you aren’t trying to pull something here, right?”

Kish pretended to look sad, as he pouted. “Oh, Ichigo-chan, I’m hurt that you could even think that I would ever try and do something naughty in that fashion!”

“Well, it would be no shock to me if you did try it,” Ichigo mumbled to herself.

“What was that?” Kish asked, looking back to her as he made his way over to his bed.

“Oh,” Ichigo began, following him. “Nothing.”

Kish then plopped himself onto his bed, moving his arms to the back of his head so he could relax, closing his eyes. “Come on, now, little kitty-cat, there’s room enough for two here.”

Ichigo bit her bottom lip, thinking over whether she should lie next to him, or just take the floor as her bed instead. Her expressions went from disgusted, for thinking of what Kish might have planned, to angry for the same reason, and finally one that just said “I give up”.

So, Ichigo decided to then rest on her side, and face away from Kish, which she did.

Although, this in turn, caused Kish to sulk slightly, so he also turned on his side so that he was facing Ichigo’s back.

He poked her softly, in a teasing manner. “Come on now kitty,” He began in an low whisper, “That’s no fun.”

Ichigo groaned, and turned her head slightly to look back at Kish, who was smirking furtively at her. She then smiled demurely back at him, and turned around to face him.

‘Maybe if I give into what he desires, then he will believe that I really do love him. It’s exact for the plan!’ Ichigo thought, but disallowed those thoughts and continued smiling.
“Nyu,” She purred softly for him, like a cat would.

Kish chortled contentedly to himself when he heard her soft drone, slid closer to her, and swathed one arm over her waist, and managed to meander the other underneath her, bringing her closer to his body.

“Hmm, I think I like it like this, what about you?” He asked mischievously, glimpsing down at her frame.

She blushed, and returned his gaze, giggling.

‘This is only for the plan, only for the plan, only for the plan, only for the plan…’ Ichigo recited in her head, frustrated with herself for actually feeling nervous, introverted, and attracted to him.

“Mm…” Kish sighed as he nuzzled his head atop of Ichigo’s, closing his eyes and holding her close to him.

‘Whoa…it-it feels so nice to just be held in his arms, when he’s not be a pervert…’ Ichigo thought fervently, pink darting across her cheeks once more.

“Comfy?” He asked restfully, his eyes still closed.

“Mm hmm…” Ichigo nodded her head faintly in answer.

“Good,” He mumbled, almost incoherently into her red tresses of hair.

After a few silent moments, Ichigo observed that Kish’s breathing evened out, noting that he was latent.

She wriggled out of his grasp vaguely, but only enough so that he wasn’t possessively gripping onto her. She moved herself a bit so that she was able to meet his height, and suddenly had a strange craving to have his lips compelled against her own. To satisfy her need, Ichigo tensely leaned forward, licked her lips attentively, then pressed her lips delicately on Kish’s.

Before Ichigo could pull away, though, she felt him kissing her back sweetly. Her scenic brown eyes opened ample, as she gasped profoundly into the unblemished kiss.

Kish pulled away a few moments after Ichigo recollected herself, and licked lips hungrily. “Mm, yummy. You taste so good, my kitty-cat.”

Ichigo blushed crimson at this comment, and scooted back a bit, still looking a bit startled.

“Oh, umm, Kish-kun, you’re awake,” Ichigo fumbled through her words, avoiding looking at the alien.

“Now, now, kitty-cat, hw could I ever possibly even think of sleeping when I’ve got a beautiful young woman lying next to me, hmm?” Kish said, sniggering slightly as Ichigo’s face lit up with embarrassment.

‘Oh-my-kami! What is he doing to me?’ Ichigo asked herself frenetically, shutting her eyes tightly, not wishing to meet Kish’s stare.

Although, this action performed by Ichigo displeased Kish greatly, so he speedily cupped her chin, and moved her head up a little, the shock forcing the cat’s eyes open intensely.

“K-Kish-kun…” She breathed out in a raspy whisper, her eyes shining with apprehension, as Kish lowered his head and leaned forward, so that their foreheads were touching lightly, the tips of their noses also brushing together.

“My little kitty-cat, why do you continue to upset me in such ways? You do not intend to irritate me, do you my sweet modest Mew?” Kish asked her huskily and calmly.

“I…” Ichigo soon found it to be that her voice seemed to have left her, or she was not able to locate the spirit to speak to the alien.

“Well, kitty, I’m feeling generous, so I’ll allow you to make it up to me, just this once, for free,” Kish told her, leaning over to the side to easily nibble on Ichigo’s delicate ear, causing her to take a sharp intake of breath.

Ichigo said nothing as she felt his lips wander from her ear, to her neck, where he placed dozens of pleasing, featherlike, sucking kisses, and onto her shoulders, which he gave the same treatment.

He pushed Ichigo over carefully, his lips never leaving her luscious body, and continued to kiss and taste her supple skin.

Ichigo bit back a whimper, her eyes once again snapping shut as she tossed her head to the sides every now and then.

‘I don’t really like this, I’m only pretending to for the plan…yes, it’s all for the plan, all for the plan, all for the plan…’ Ichigo told herself tenaciously, curling her hands into loose fists as Kish moved back up to her sensitive neck.

‘I know I’m only doing this for our plan, but I feel it’s for so much more than just that. I could never do something like this to my Ichigo kitty without fair play…’ Kish thought forlornly, yet forcefully, as he nipped at the young woman’s neck heatedly, and placing ardent, flowing kisses along her collarbone as she finally emitted a soft moan.

Ichigo was able to feel her ears slipping out, and her tail curl out as well, but it stayed well hidden, as her arms remained spread out, as Kish was using his own two arms two pin her down as he lay atop her.

Kish suddenly stopped, and gazed up at his beloved playmate. “Enjoying ourselves, are we?” He asked her seductively.

The pink Mew slowly opened her eyes, and looked down at Kish shyly, blushing like there was no tomorrow. But then, her nervous feeling went away, and she did the least expected thing either of them had ever thought she would do: Ichigo swiftly broke her arms free of Kish’s grip, grabbed Kish by the front of his shirt, wrapped her free arm around his head, and brought it up so their lips would meet in a searing, hot kiss.

“It looks like kitty wants to play,” Kish muttered, snickering into the passionate kiss.

He ran his tongue skillfully along Ichigo’s lower lip, requesting her permission for his entrance. She complied almost instantly, and his tongue darted in, probing her mouth as he tasted her.

He moved away from her after a few moments, and looked at her profoundly.

‘Wait…no, this isn’t right. I can’t do this, and then follow Pai’s orders and betray her! I have to stop this now, before things get too out of hand, even if I was taking a liking to that little treatment…’ Kish scolded himself mentally for ever even starting with Ichigo, and took that opportunity to lean back up and snatch her lips in an innocent kiss, not hungry like the ones before it.

He then lay back down next to her, encircled his arms around her waist, pulled her close, and buried his head in her hair easily before muttering quietly, “Good night, love.”

Ichigo, having composed herself, blinked, and realized she really was indeed sleepy.

‘Yeah, I could go for some sleep, I need to catch up on my Z’s anyway…’ Ichigo thought wearily, not having time to allow her thoughts to achieve further progress in her mind, as she was already fast asleep in the alien’s arms.

‘Good night, Kishuu-kun…’


Sue: Okay, I worked hard on this and I finally finished it after much struggle, so I hope I won’t be flamed. It’s really late here where I am, and I’m worn out all, so good night to those who are still up and tell me all about the shows on Adult Swim while I go to bed after some nice Ginger Ale. So, without further ado, here’s what this little note was really here for:
Here’s the next chapter, I hope you all were able to enjoy it, and I don’t want complaints about the lime scene, because I did say it was going to be small. Besides, it’s really too soon in the story to have any big stuff. So, when I get at least twenty reviews for this chapter I’ll update. Till then, later all!
-Indelible Sorrow-