Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Emotions of Conflict ❯ Chapter I: Frost and Shadow ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sue: Thank you to all who reviewed the first chapter!
 
Emotions of Conflict
Chapter II
 
Walking down the sidewalk, taking her sweet time, Ichigo had a small smile spread across her face. At first, she thought the day couldn't be any worse, and now, she thought it couldn't be better.
 
It seemed that seeing Kish had caused the sinking feeling to go away. Perhaps it was just because she had thought that because Kish had not made himself present for a while, he could be planning something, but seeing him calmed Ichigo's nerves and assure her that there was nothing he had planned.
 
Or was it that she maybe had a thing for Kish? …No. Never. That's taboo! It's both wrong and forbidden! She could not love the enemy. That would only corrupt the flow between the aliens and the Mews. And she couldn't have that. She would continue to fight him, and he fight her. And that was that.
 
Besides, let's face it; even if she did get into a relationship of sorts with Kish, what would her team think? What would her parents and friends think (If they ever found out.)? They would give her living hell, that's for sure.
 
Uh oh. Speaking of living hell, they'll end up giving her hell if she doesn't get to the café!
 
Ichigo sped up, making her legs take her down the concrete faster so perhaps she could save herself maybe about 0.0001% damage and havoc…maybe, if she was lucky that is.
 
“ICHIGO!!!!” Err…Guess it just wasn't her lucky day…
 
“YOU'RE LATE!!!” Ryou boomed at Ichigo as she walked through the doors and into the café.
 
“Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm sorry!” Ichigo said, looking down, trying to avoid his eyes. She was afraid to look into anyone's eyes at the moment. She thought, that if she could avert her gaze away from others', then they wouldn't know that she and Kish had kissed together. Not just, Kish kissing Ichigo, but more of, Ichigo kissing Kish back. She was scared they would read her like an opened book, and know what had happened.