Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Freedom fighters ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 12
Zoey awoke to the cries of a young baby. She looked about her to find she was lying on an old mattress. The other mews were there too. Where am I? Zoey wondered. The night before hand flooded into her mind. Oh ya, we were kidnapped. The baby’s cry broke out again. A baby? I don’t remember Fang or any of the other wild mews having a baby. Curious of the noise; Zoey got off the mattress. Even with her attempts not to wake the others, Renee awoke. “Where are you going?” she asked.
“To find out a few things,” answered Zoey. “I sorry for waking you.”
“You didn’t,” answered Renee. She moved herself so she could get up. It was difficult with Corina and Kiki crowding her on both sides. Kiki began to mumble. “Come on guys, I don’t want to get up yet.” Renee slipped past the two sleeping girls; neither of them waking. “I don’t think you should wander off on your own,” answered Renee. Zoey nodded her thanks. The two girls snuck out of their room.
The two girls stopped at the final room before the stairs. It was open slightly enough for them to peek in. There, several Mews sat. They were all wolves. Zoey recognized Multi coat and Fire star, but she didn’t know the other three. Multi coat was holding the young baby whose cry had awakened Zoey. Next to Fire star was a male wolf with dark brown ears and tail. He was holding a second child. The two babies where identical to this male. Possibly he was the father. The second of the unknown wolves held a third child. She appeared to be cleaning it. “Those babies are new born,” Renee voiced Zoey’s thoughts. The one who stuck out the most was the young she-wolf lying out on a mattress. She had white ears, and Zoey could barely see the she-wolf’s white tail. The grey wolf cleaning the one baby gently handed it to the white wolf on the mattress. She accepted it happily. “She must be the mother,” Zoey commented. Renee nodded. “Her name’s Frost fur,” answered a voice behind the two girls. Startled the two girls fell back on the door. The door flew open and Zoey and Renee were cornered by the five wolves on one side, and Fang on the other.
“A bit jumpy this morning,” Fang teased the two. Fang was in her lioness form. Renee straightened herself to regain her calm manner. “Sorry, we woke to a babies cry and were curious where it was coming from,” Zoey said truthfully. She was fairly embarrassed to be caught sneaking about. NOT a good first impression. “Understandable,” Fang nodded with a smile. Then she turned her attention to the wolves. “Frost fur and Night pelt, I congratulate you on you first litter,” Fang bowed her head to them for a moment. The dark brown wolf bowed his head. “Thank you fang,” he said.
“Three healthy pups,” cheered Multi coat.
“You’ll notice their only son has a white pelt just as Frost fur,” added Fire star. Fang smiled sweetly at Frost fur. “One son of three pups in your first litter is enough of a good omen, but one of a white pelt that separates him from his sisters,” Fang spoke with gentleness. “He is going to be different from other wolves. I wouldn’t be surprised if he were to be the next pack leader.” Frost fur’s ice blue eyes shone with joy. Pride shone in the features of Night pelt. “If that is so he must be named this day of his birth,” responded Fire star. Even he seemed happy to here of the young boy’s future. “I know,” nodded Fang.
Zoey and Renee were beginning to feel out of place. They began to wonder if they should leave. Multi coat suddenly looked to them. “Shall we allow the heroes of Mew kind to name him?” she asked. Zoey and Renee didn’t realize it, but they thought the same thing at once, Uh oh. All eyes turned to Zoey and Renee. “It would be such an honour for him to receive a name from such a mew,” smiled Frost fur. Zoey began searching her mind for what to name this child. She couldn’t use a human name; that might offend Frost fur. The next moment Zoey found that it was Renee they wanted a name from; not herself. Zoey was some what relieved, but she hoped Renee would choose a good name. Renee didn’t know that these Mews found human names an insult. Please don’t let her say a human name, Zoey silently prayed.
Zoey held her breath as Renee spoke. “What do you think of… Star light?” Renee asked.
“Star light,” Fang repeated with interest. “Like the northern Star, he will be the guiding light of his clan. What do you think?”
“With such a grand meaning, ‘tis a very suitable name,” nodded the unknown wolf.
“I love it,” smiled Frost fur. Her eyes gleamed like the sun reflecting from ice. Zoey sighed with relief. That was close, she thought. Then again, I shouldn’t worry because Renee is very smart. “Anyway, I have duties to attend to,” bowed Fang. “I also must tell the others of Star light and his sisters. Once more, Congratulations. City Mews, could you please come with me?” It sounded more like Fang was ordering them rather than asking. Zoey nodded. She turned to the five wolves. “Congratulations,” she bowed and followed Fang out the door; Renee did the same.

“That was pleasant,” cheered Fang as she, Renee, and Zoey were out of ear shot. One question plagued Zoey’s mind. “Fang,” she began.
“Yes Dream paw,” answered Fang. Zoey ignored the Dream paw part. “I don’t remember there being many mews when I first came here,” Zoey continued. Before she could ask her question, Fang answered. “There was a break out last night. You’ll find about three hundred new mews. Most are expecting parents. We couldn’t let the WMC at the new born.” Zoey was silent. “Are you the only mews?” Fang asked.
“Uh, no,” answered Zoey.
“Come, we have much to speak about,” Fang called. The two girls followed.

Elliot had been restless all night. The mews were missing, Wesley was in the hospital under critical condition, and the trail was tomorrow. Elliot thought of the man he was facing against in court; Mr. Shyam Black. The man was manipulative, and had a deep hate for Mew Mews. Thirty years before he had tried to destroy all the mews. Elliot’s father had been the only reason Shyam hadn’t succeeded. Mr. Grant had believed Mew Mews could live in peace with humans. With that in mind, fifty mews were freed into the city. If they could prove peace with humans, than the other 576, 000 mews would be allowed their freedom. However, Mr. Grant was an archaeologist thus he had to move to America for a resent discovery. The discovery of the cyniclon nation.
During that time in America, Shyam had manipulated Mews into turning against humans. A war had broken out between humans and Mews and being there were less mews than humans, mews lost. Mr. Grant didn’t even know if any city mews remained after the war. The other mews had been killed to the point only 7, 582 remained. So much innocent blood for both humans and mews was spilt that year. That same year, Shyam had convinced Tokyo that Mew Mews should be locked away. The Wild Mew Centre was built, and, curious of Mews, scientist gained the right to experiment on them. Slowly Mew numbers grew once more, but too many were dieing in experiments. Mr. Grant felt sorry for Mew Mews. He tried to tie in their problems with the threat of the cyniclons.
Two years later, Mr. Grant had discovered there was still Mews among people in Tokyo. That and that Cyniclons were attacking the earth. He decided that if the remaining Mews in the city could save the earth of cyniclons people would forgive the past. However he had the difficulty of finding these Mews. He researched day and night to find the Tokyo Mew Mews. Another five years passed, and Elliot began to study with his dad. Then disaster struck. Elliot’s parents were killed in a fire by a predicit. That day Elliot vowed to continue his father’s work, and bring peace to the earth. Wesley was with Elliot the entire way. Eventually they found a formula that unlocks the animal with in ones soul. If you were a hidden mew, it would realise your power. Thus they were capable of finding the Tokyo Mew Mews. However, if you were not a Mew, you would be turned into an animal. On top of that, if you weren’t careful, you could be stuck as an animal for the rest of your life.
For the Mews safety, Elliot had tested it on himself. Thus he was able to turn himself in to Alto the cat. Now, 23 years later, the Tokyo Mew Mews were found, and the plan was in motion. However, Shyam couldn’t be at peace with that. On countless occasions Shyam had tried to kill Elliot and Wesley. Thus they knew of Shyam’s plot. Yet humans believed he was on their side, and Mews the same. What Shyam really wanted was for the two to almost destroy each other. Then, in their darkest hour, he would take control, and kill off all mews. Then he would be looked up to as the hero of man kind. He hoped to gain great power, and glory. 30 years of being experiments; the Mews wouldn’t think twice of killing humans in hope of thriving, and gaining revenge. And with a population of almost 1 million mews, they could do a lot more damage this time.
Elliot and Wesley worked hard to stop this up coming war, but now Wesley was in the hospital. It was up to Elliot, but if he messed up, a second war would begin. A war that would be the end to either Mews, or Japanese. Then eventually Mews would expand over the earth, and possibly destroy all of man kind. If only he had told the Mews the second reason to defeating the Cyniclons. No, that would have only added more stress. Now the war was just around the bend, and Cyniclons might get involved too. If that were true, the world was in grave danger. Would there even be an earth in the end? Elliot tried to push such an idea out of his mind. He couldn’t loose this trial.

“In the case of Tokyo vs. the Mew Mews, The jury has declared Mews a danger to humans,” called the judge. “As a sentence, all mew will be kill immediately. Each family is to keep a weapon with them until Mew Mews are gone. Any one found sheltering Mews will be sentenced fifteen years jail time. Mr. Black will guide an army to get rid of these creatures. And Mr. Grant shall be sentenced twenty years in jail.” The judge hit his mallet, and called, “Court dismissed.” Elliot couldn’t believe it; He had lost! Only one thing awaited Tokyo. Blood shall rain, and the innocent will die. Zoey, Corina, Bridget, Kiki, and Renee, please girls, you’re the world’s only hope. The cops brought Elliot out of the building, and took him off to jail.
Shyam watched from afar. A great smile covered his face. I told you Elliot, you shouldn’t have bothered. Now your precisions Mews will die and I’ll rain with glory. No matter where they run; No matter where they hide, I’ll find them. Good bye Tokyo Mew Mews, and Hello to Shyam the great!
____________________________
How’s that for an evil maniac? I made this chap to do some explaining. I’m sorry that it took so long. It’s been a LONG week. I glad it’s finally the weekend. I hope you all enjoyed. Please, it you guys have some ideas for what Corina and/or Kiki’s Mew names should be, let me know. Thanks for reading, you’re all wonderful.
Ja ne