Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Freedom fighters ❯ Chapter 14

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 14
“Dren” scolded Deep blue. “How dare you go against my orders?” Dren was bowing before Deep blue. “I thought I could get kitty while she was alone,” he answered boldly.
“You still went against my orders!” yelled Deep blue. Dren was angry that his comrades had pulled him away from his battle. Why did they always have to medal in his business? “Dren, as your punishment, you are to return here to home planet,” Deep blue finished.
“WHAT?!” hissed Dren. He rose from his kneeling position. “You can’t do that!” Dren yelled.
“I can, and I will,” answered Deep blue.
“I’ve rightfully earned being able to fight the mews, as was the original order,” Dren answered.
“Orders have changed,” answered Deep blue. “And I order you are to return and train. I’m sure your old mentor would feel over-joy to hear one of his students are returning.” Dren was becoming even more frustrated. He hated his old mentor, and had sworn he’d never return. Not until Cyniclons were saved. “I’m not returning,” whispered Dren.
“What?” asked Deep blue.
“I’m… not… RETURNING!” Dren yelled. “I’m not going to because you say. I haven’t seen you do anything to save cyniclons. How do I even know your not doing this for your own gain? I’m done following you! I’m going to save my people!” That said; Dren vanished from the dimension.
The two remaining cyniclons looked to their master for their next orders. “Never mind Dren,” Deep blue began. “You are to continue gathering predicits. How ever, if you cross paths with Dren or the mews, feel free to kill them. Leave humans to me.” Then Deep blue vanished. Zardon and Tarb were left in silence. “Zardon,” Tarb called. Zardon looked at Tarb as a responds. “Do you think we should, uh, see if we can get Dren to return?” Tarb asked.
“It’s as Deep blue ordered,” answered Zardon. “Next time we see Dren, we are to kill him.” Zardon vanished and Tarb was left by himself to think. This three sided war is ruining everything. Dren, Zardon and I were like brother, but now… It those bloody mews fault! They make things worse and worse. If they weren’t around we would have this planet already. I WILL kill them, and then maybe we can repair our brotherhood; I hope. Tarb looked about the emptiness around him. He was all alone. For the first time since he finished his training, he felt he wanted someone near by; a friend. How his heart felt as empty as his surroundings. Tarb couldn’t believe it, and would never admit to it, but he began to cry. Was all hope truly lost?
____________________________________________
‘Kay, short chap. I feel for Tarb. Poor little guy, but the story goes on. I’m beginning to feel not many people are reading my fic anymore. No responses for Corina and Kiki’s mews names, or if I should change the names to Japanese. Example. Zoey changes to Ichigo. PLEASE review. I want to know what your thoughts are. I want to improve to give you guys one of the best fics EVER. (One of, not THE best). Anyway, I won’t take suggestions for Mew names after Saturday May 6, 2006. The switch to Japanese names ends on the following Saturday (May 13). So please if you want one of the best fics ever, get those suggestions in. (Pretty Please!) Chap. 15 coming soon.
Ja ne