Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ KishxIchigo ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: me no ownie TMM!!!!!
 
---@.@---
 
 
As she ran across the plush ground, Ichigo Momomiya let out a cry of angst. “I am sooo late!!” she complained to the open air as she tried to run faster. “Stupid alarm!!!” Finally her legs gave out and she was forced to a slow walk to calm her rushing breath. She was only about half a mile from Café Mew Mew but she just couldn't bring herself to walk or run any faster than her current pace. She arrived there about fifteen minutes later to find four girls standing right inside the café.
“And where have you been, Ichigo?” Mint asked in a cold voice. “You do realize that you were supposed to be here an hour ago, don't you?” That final phrase is what finally struck a cord in Ichigo.
“I'm sorry, okay!? My alarm clock broke down in the middle of the night and my mom had to wake me up! Sorry! I had to run all the way here and it's not like you do any work anyway!! It's always either me or Lettuce who does anything!!” Ichigo spat, she was obviously in a very, very bad mood and they knew from experience to stay clear when she was like that. She stormed down to the locker room and shoved her locker open and proceeded to change. When she had her waitress' out fit on she threw her other clothes in the locker and slammed it shut.
Meanwhile, the whole group could hear her frustration as they her slams and loud grunts and angry insults along with it.
Pudding stated sadly, “Ichigo onee-chan is not very happy.” The whole group grunted in agreement. But if Mint onee-chan had not teased her about being late, she wouldn't have been angry in the first place.” the younger girl added.
“I didn't mean to make her angry, I just-” Mint started innocently.
“I think you should apologize to Ichigo when she gets here.” Zakuro stated calmly.
“Onee-sama…” Mint whispered but couldn't say anything else when Ryo rushed in.
“We're getting a huge vibration from the forest along the city, it's a Chimera animal! Go and put a stop to it before he does too much damage!!!” Ryo stated with a pant. Just as he said that, Ichigo walked in.
Hearing the statement she soundlessly transformed, only the best of hearing could hear her whisper, “Mew Mew Strawberry!! Metamorphosis!!!” Not even bothering to wait for the others, she burst out of the door and ran for the forest where Ryo claimed was a Chimera Animal.
“Ichigo!!!” voices cried and Ichigo looked back to see Lettuce, Pudding, Mint, and Zakuro trying to catch up to her.
“Ichigo, I'm sorry!” Mint cried, then added, “But please slow down!!! We can't catch up!!” Ichigo smiled then slowed down a bit, allowing her friends plenty of time to catch up to her. As she fell in line with them, she gave the cheesiest smile possible and they all raced to save the day.
When they arrived at the spot, all they saw was destruction in the surround land. The girls couldn't help but get angry at the sight. They looked all around the place to try and find the Chimera Animal but with no luck. Suddenly something shot out of the ground and grabbed a firm hold on Ichigo. The Animal leapt to a nearby branch to have Ichigo in front of the wolf-like female Chimera Animal.
Suddenly a laugh rang through the air. The girls knew that laugh all too well now, these days. Kishu appeared next to the Chimera animal.
“Hello, kitten!!” he greeted cheerfully, as if they were on a date or something.
“Kishu!!!” Ichigo gasped with a hint of anger in her voice.
Kishu smiled and gave a little peck on the lips.
She struggled wildly to free herself from the monster's hold but to no avail. She didn't like that look in his eyes.
 
---@.@---
 
Sorry it's short but I gotta go 2 school soon… bye!!!