Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ KishxIchigo ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: ya'll know it so I'm not gonna say it!
 
Pleaze review!! I feel so alone cauze the peoples on www.tokyopop.com r not talking 2 me!!!!
 
---@.@---
 
Last time…
“Hello, kitten!!” he greeted cheerfully, as if they were on a date.
“Kishu!!!” Ichigo gasped with a hint of anger in her voice.
Kishu smiled and gave her a little peck on the lips.
She struggled wildly to free herself from the monster's hold but to no avail. She didn't like that look in his eyes.
 
Continuing…
“C'mon, Kitten, lets go somewhere…interesting.” Kishu snapped his long, slender fingers and the trio disappeared.
“Ichigo onee-chan!!” Pudding screeched as she jumped to where Ichigo once stood captive. “Where'd she go?!” Pudding started to cry. “I miss her already!”
Zakuro landed beside the young girl and hugged her close, like a mother would. “Shh.” Zakuro ordered gently and Pudding obeyed, barely, but tears still streamed down her cheeks. “We'll find her, okay?” Pudding nodded and sniffled.
Zakuro smiled and handed Pudding a small handkerchief. Pudding took it and wiped her eyes.
(N/A: okay I just wanted Zakuro to have a mother's streak because…well I just wanted her to actually be nice for the first time in like ever!)
“I want Ichigo onee-chan back!!!!” Pudding whispered and Zakuro scooped up the still crying girl and headed for the other two. “Come! We have to go back to the café and see what Ryo and Keiichiro can do.”
Mint and Lettuce just nodded their heads and followed the older Mew Mew.
 
 
When they told Ryo what had happened, they finally realized what being scared truly meant. He was so angry that he smashed the table in two!! His eyes blazed with fire (literally) and his mouth was in a tight line. Soon he started to pace, cuss, and think up a plan at the same time, nobody really knows how he does it.
Lettuce, Mint, and Zakuro watch him carefully while Pudding gazes out the window, not appearing to really care what the adults are planning. All she wanted was her `onee-chan' back. As Ryo finally ran out of cuss words, Keiichiro walks in with some tea and tea cakes.
When they all shot him glances that asked `how can we have tea and cakes at a time like this?' he shook his head saying aloud, “We need to settle down an actually think about this.” Everyone shrugged and began to eat.
 
 
At the alien base/spaceship thingy…
Kishu plopped down on the hard stone floor. And gazed up at the still-captive Ichigo. He sighed and flipped his hand and the Chimera Animal released Ichigo and jumped away just in time to dodge Ichigo's cat like claws. Ichigo turned to Kishu angrily.
For awhile, they just stared at each other then Kishu asked quietly, “Are you okay? I made sure that the Chimera Animal would not hurt you.” Ichigo was appalled by this statement and took a step back, was this really Kishu? The one who would always be childish and call her `kitten'? She
wasn't entirely sure what to do…he was being nice to her.
She made up her mind, if he was nice to her, she'd be nice to him. She sat down next to Kishu and looked at him in the eye. “Thank you, that was very sweet of you, but you didn't have to kidnap me!” he chuckle at her last statement.
“Sorry, kitten. But I need your help, I can't do it alone and Taruto isn't much help!” he stated calmly. “I…I want to…”
 
---@.@---
 
Sorry! But tune in next time and I'll tell ya what he wants!!! And no unfortunately it is not Ichigo but he sure would like her!!! pleaze review like I said, I'm lonely!!!!