Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Nothing is Right ❯ Masaya's Mistake ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kittyluver7:Im so,so,so,so,so,so,so sorry to bring back the tree hugger, but I must…
Kisshu: Why must you?
Ichigo: More importantly… Why did you make me breakup with him anyway?
Kittyluver7: Because you love Kisshu in this story…. And hes a tree-hugger.
Ichigo: But…
Kisshu: On with the fic before this gets out of hand!
Kittyluver7: Fine. By the way…. I canseled your cyropractors appointment.
Kisshu: What?
Kittyluver7: On with the fic!
 
Masaya's P.O.V…
She dumped me! How could she dump me? Im the most popular guy in school… I don't get it! I looked up at the sky. A large bird flew over me and headed for ichigo's house. No, wait, not a bird but… Him. That's who stole her from me! That bastard Kisshu! He probably put her under a spell that would make her love him instead of me! Now he was going to take advantage of her and try for her to `become his'. No I wouldn't have it! I started running for Ichigo's house. Lucky for me The idiot was flying slowly…
 
Kisshu's P.O.V…
I'm goin to ichigo's. I repeated saying this in my head over and over and over. Then I looked down…
“That retard! She dumped him… I saw!” I yelled as I saw Masaya running toward ichigo's house. Then he looked up at me and Noticed that I sped up a bit. He did the same. Now we were racing to my kitten's home. I was beating him by a long shot. I could see Ichigo's window from here. I flew a tad lower, but felt something grab my leg. I looked down and noticed Masaya clinging to me.
“I'll never let you take her innocence away!” At first I didn't get this, but then it dawned on me. I started to laugh my heart out. The idiot looked puzzled at my laughing.
“You retard! I would never do that to my kitten! I respect her… Unlike one person I know!” I continued my laughing and kicked him away. He looked confused at how I said that he didn't respect her, but shrugged and continued running. I continued flying. We got to my kitten's house at the same time.
 
General P.O.V…
Kisshu and Masaya both got to Ichigo's room at the same time.
“Ichigo!” Both yelled at the same time. The young girl looked puzzed as she looked up from her book.
“Oh, go get a life that doesn't include me Masaya!” she said to him. His eyes widened at her saying this. “Why were you people yelling?” she returned to her book.
“Ichigo, you're better off with me! That stupid alien is going to rape you!” Kisshu started laughing again when Masaya told this to Ichigo. Even Ichigo giggled a bit.
“Masaya you're an Idiot.” She told him. “Now why were you yelling Kisshu?” She looked at him to see what his answer was. But he was rolling on the floor laughing.
“He, hahaha, he said that, haha, that, AHHAHAHAHAHA!” it took him forever to stop laughing but he finally did. “He said that I wanted to take away your `Inocence'. How stupid is he?” Kisshu chuckled for a minute, then calmed himself.
“Okay, Masaya leave before I have Kisshu rip your head off.” Ichigo never even looked up from her book while she said this. Kisshu cracked his knuckles, smirking slightly.
“Um. He can't. I-I can t-t-turn into the b-blue kn-knight, r-re-remember?” Masaya looked scared still, Kisshu continued smirking.
“No you can't.” Kisshu stated plainly.
“Huh?” Masaya looked really scared now.
“You only turn into the blue knight if I need you to.” Ichigo said, annoyed at how he wouldn't leave. “Now LEAVE!!!!”
Masaya left quickly, never to show his face ever again. Kisshu jumped on the bed and lay down beside Ichigo.
“Hey Ichigo, er, can I ask you something?”…
 
Kittyluver7: Oh, how I love suspense!
Kisshu: Why did you stop the chapter?
Ichigo: Yeah, just when things were… Um, getting boring. Ah heh,heh. **blushes nervously**
Kittyluver7: Yeah whatever Ichigo… Anyway, Kisshu wants to say something random.
Kisshu: My cat is an idiot!
Ichigo: Were you referring to me when you said `cat'.
Kisshu:No, I call you my `kitten' remember. My cats name is rascal and hes an idiot.
Kittyluver7:Told ya it was random! Any way, hope you enjoyed and plz R&R!