Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ We'll Never Be Apart ❯ I Cry Aloud. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1
I Cry Aloud.

I was running to my home ship from the Mews, I felt like I was flying, my dark green hair brushed up against my face, hoping it didn't leave without me. My yellow-green eyes flickered, panting showed how fast I ran. I spotted the ship, I jumped up and climbed inside, greeted by two others of my kind, my followers, Pie and Tart.
With depressed expressions on their faces. I was about to find out, my life will forever change..


See, I have a wife her name is Icia but I call her 'Ice' for short, she perferred it greatly. My true love was Icia, she was the only female of our kind, she grew pregnant for our first child. My wife is a very beautiful beauty, she has lime green long hair to her waist, decorated with a pink bow, that made her soft pink eyes glisten, she looked rather sexy in her black victorian dress.

During her pregnancy, she had gotten an illness and we were in danger of losing her and the baby. Month after month she grew weaker and weaker..until she had to stay in bed.

We found out, the baby died inside her, we lost our child. It was very hard on us and seeing her suffer from that, and the illness she got worsened, she was on her deadbed now and I knew it.

Anyways, the depressed looks upon Pie and Tart was unusaul, I knew something was wrong.

"Master...your wife...doesn't have much time.." Tart sighed.

I looked down worriedly, rushing to her room; I found her there weak in bed, eyes shut but still breathing. I sat beside her stroking her long silky hair. She opened one of her dazzling eyes at me.

"K-K-Kishu?" she said in a soft weak voice.

"Yes, love?" I said gently.

"I-I...am...dying..." she hesitated to speak.

"No, you won't.." I said in a nervous giggle to hide my tears.

Staring at the sun
no rays down on me
I call you in my arms
embrace is unreal
You're moving on
we'll never be apart
just drain my tears
I cry aloud


"Y-yes..I am..Kishu..don't let me die, please!" she said in a rather strong-yet weak voice.

"I promise you, I'll never let you leave me." I nuzzled her and kissed her to comfort her.

You're moving on
you'll never be a part
of all my tears
I cry aloud
Calling on your sins
you're here in my dreams
a desert place
I'm not alone


Her grip on my hand was weakening and looked up at me with a soft smile and raised her head towards me.

"I promise you..we'll meet again one day.." she rested her head back down on the pillow and closed her eyes. Her delicate hand fell from mine.

"Ice..?" I replied but she did not...she was gone.

Do you really
want to be me?
You're moving on
we'll never be apart
just drain my tears
I cry aloud
You're moving on
you'll never be a part
of all my tears
I cry aloud


I laid beside her body, I promised myself for now on I will never love again. I became cold hearted.