Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ We'll Never Be Apart ❯ Love, Sex, and a cold heart. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
Love, Sex, and a cold heart.

A cold rainy day on earth, cold winds blew and hard heavy rain.
Icia's funeral was held that day, I could hardly bare it. Her casket was very beautiful, I made sure everything was perfect for her alive or dead.

Seeing her in her casket; she was very beautiful, my wife, my pride, and joy was gone. I never will forget the look on her cheerful face on our wedding day. "I do" was like a song out of her soft voice, I loved her more than anything.

I kept telling myself not to break down, not here, not now. I watched as they lowered her caset to the ground, I stood there not showing my emotion whatsoever, I knew I was going to break down sooner or later, but instead I held it in.

I watched closely-yet sadly as the burried her with dirt, covering her, forever for all eternity. I could never see her cheerful, sweet face again; or hear the voice of an angel. It was over.

I entered the ship that night, Pie and Tart was there but didn't seem too worried about me; in fact, I don't even think that they knew I was home. I finally went to my room and locked myself in there.

Broke down falling to my knees and screaming and crying out for Icia. My heart was turning cold and I could feel it rushing through my body like no other.
I could stop screaming and crying, I just couldn't. I cried for 3 days not just for Icia, but for our unborn child that didn't have the chance to live.

After 500 years of mourning, I've completely forgotten about Icia and our unborn child. The Cafe Mew-Mew was built. Earth was invaded by these creatures called humans. They took over our home, the home where I met my dear Icia, the home our child would've had was ruined and protected by these Mews.

Well a guy not getting laid for 500 years really needed to find someone to fuck I mean I was really laid, so watching outside this window of a bathroom. This figure of a young lady was jst very tempting.

I got a closer look at her; she had snow white hair that reached her knees and was cleaning herself in the shower. Shortly, I've found out, she was the wife of Ryou Shirogane. Ryou was out and I could feel her beautiful scent I leaped in the open window and took disguise of Ryou's form. She got out of the shower and I stood behind her, her not noticing.

She seemed to wash her pretty face in the sink, she sensed presence.

"Ryou-sama, you know I don't like being snuck up upon," she giggled.

I took my hands and traced her figure with them on her body, right away she seemed a bit in a sex mood.

"Oooh, Ryou-sama..." she softly moaned, I enjoyed this.

"Yes?" I said appearing in Ryou's form. She turned and glanced at me, her named I found out was Kyoko Shirogane. Very gorgeous, Ryou that lucky bastard.

I took her to her bedroom, still not knowing that was not the real Ryou. I stripped off our clothing. We banged until we couldn't fuck anymore, moaning and screaming was heard from the room.


~~~~~

R/R! <3

Next chapter "Tears and Hate."