Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ When Your love Hates You ❯ My Thoughts ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kittyluver7:my first songfic… yay!
Kisshu: Yippy. **puts on a party hat while looking bored**
Kittyluver7: I could make this worse for you. **Holds bucket of ice over is head**
Kisshu: I shall go, um, over there… away from you, you evil person!
Kittyluver7: Wimp. I wish I owned Tokyo mew mew, but I sadly don't.(it would much better if I did own it though! ;}). On with the fic!
Disclaimer: All of this is in Kisshu's P.O.V.
Song: Away From The Sun
Artist: 3 Doors Down
 
I stared at my beloved koneko-chan and sighed. Why must she torment me so? I followed her and almost cried when she waved at him
 
It's down to this,
I've got to make this life make sense,
Can anyone do what I've done?
 
I landed in a tree a while after she and that idiot had left the park. I shook my head in disbelief. How could this have happened? I had never known such beauty as Ichigo, but I had also never encountered such pain as this, either…
 
I missed life,
I missed the colors of the world,
Can anyone go where I am?
 
I knew she hated me, but I could never bring myself to hate her. She was too everything that she was. It was unexplainable! I loved her beyond the love I had for even myself, yet she hated me…
 
`Cause now again I've found myself,
So far down, away from the sun!
That shines into the darkest place,
I'm so far down, away from the sun,
Away from the sun again.
 
I had tried everything to win her over, but she was stubborn. I loved that about her. I loved everything about her! Nothing she did made me mad at her. No matter how many times she hurt me, she would never need to know that…
 
I'm over this,
I'm tired of living in the dark,
Can anyone see me down here?
 
I had hit rock bottom with my relationship with Ichigo. When I had tried to win her heart, she told me so. I would never have her heart, because she hated me. I couldn't change that in a million years…
 
The feeling's gone,
There's nothing left to lift me up,
Back into the world I've known…
 
I had no hope. I had no life. What was the point of life anyway? All I had ever wanted was her, but the problem was, she never wanted me. I had hoped and wished that her feelings would change, but they never did.
 
`Cause now again I've found myself,
So far down, away from the sun!
That shines into the darkest place,
I'm so far down, away from the sun!
That shines the life away from me!
 
I had died for her. She didn't appreciate me, which I was ok with. I hated myself for loving her, and tried to hate her, but to no prevail. The more I tried to hate her, the more I loved her…
 
To find my way, back into the arms!
That care about the ones like me,
I'm so far down, away from the sun!
Again…
 
Every day was like a nightmare, and every sleepless night was full of thoughts about her. Only her. I would never love another. I wanted her. Needed her. She was my life, soul, and heart…
 
It's down to this,
I've got to make this life make sense,
And now I can't do what I've done…
 
I wondered what I ever did to deserve this torture, and started to cry. I cursed and punched the tree I was at. I heard a scream that I new only too well…
 
And now again I've found myself,
So far down, away from the sun!
That shines the life away from me…
 
I flew through the trees, which seemed to thicken as I got nearer and nearer to my love. I heard a slap after the scream and flew even faster. I reached Ichigo just in time, and kneeled above her unconscious body…
 
`Cause now again, I've found myself,
So far down, away from the sun!
That shines into the darkest place!
 
She groaned, telling me that she was alive. I turned to face her attacker. It was Masaya… THAT RETARD!!! I practically burned with fury. I growled while summoning my daggers. I lunged at the idiot…
 
I'm so far down, away from the sun again!
That shines the life away from me!
To find my way back into the arms!
That care about the ones like me…
 
I swiped at him. Missed. I tried again. Missed. Third times the charm… and hit! My sharp daggers cut through his flesh and were jabbed into his side. He screamed and fell to the ground. I picked up my koneko-chan and teleported to her room, where I left her to be safe from harms way…
 
I'm so far down, away from the sun!
Oh no, yeah… Oh no,
I'm gone…
 
I sang this song as I vowed to watch over her as long as I lived. I would never let anything, or anyone, hurt her ever again.
 
Kittyluver7: **crycrycry** That `sob' was so `sob' saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd!!!
Kisshu: I nooooooooooooooooooooo! I `sob' never `sob' got to `sob' get my way.
Kittyluver7: That's it? You suck at emotions!
Kisshu: No I don't… Not very much anyway… Um… You made me feel stupid!
Kittyluver7: Good. Well, Hope you enjoyed the fic I no it was sort of sad but that's the way I wrote this fic. I just don't do happy song fics. Anyway, Please R&R so I can continue my other fics. I need 5 reviews on this one before I continue with my other stories. Then I will make them sad if you people like this one. Anyway, hope you enjoyed and TTYL, nya!