Totally Spies Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 3 ❯ One in the Family ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
 
Estevan was sitting in his chair still constantly thinking about what to do about me and my team. So far all the LAMOS had been defeated in their duels, even Tim Scam's slight victory was starting to become obsolete.
 
True he had the parents as his prisoners, but that wasn't enough for him. No… the real reason he had dragged us all into theirs virtual-realm of his. “Hmm… I think it's time for everyone to learn the truth about Me.” he said as he held his Millennium-Key up. “Especially you… Sabrina. Hmm, mm, mm…”
 
Meanwhile
 
All of us were still cheering that Mandy had finally crushed the last of the LAMOS, “But wait…” said Alex, “We still haven't got our parents back yet.”
 
“Yeah… and I'm still walking around in this excuse for a body.” added Sam.
 
I still was unable to use my Millennium-Necklace to try and track down where the parents were, which lead me to decide on one thing. “We have no choice… we have to try and find Estevan.”
 
“I agree…” Sabrina said. “We must find out what's motivating him to do this to us.”
 
Everyone began to agree at once, except for Mandy. “Yeah right…” she snorted, “The only thing I'm concerned with is getting out of this poor excuse of a world.”
 
“Really? I wouldn't bet on that.” called a familiar voice through the air. We all recognized it at once.
 
“Estevan…? What is it you want from us now?” I called out.
 
“Heh, heh, heh… wouldn't you like to know.” replied Estevan, and then suddenly a big tube of light surrounded Sabrina's Body. “Huh! Oh! Mykan, help!” she squealed as she began to rise up into the air.
 
“SABRINA!!” I shouted.
 
“Relax…!” Estevan told me, “Sabrina is in no danger, not yet. It's just time that she discovered the truth about me. Hopefully you'll see here again soon… Ta-Ta for now. Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!” then his voice faded out.
 
I clenched my fists and shut my eyes tight. “Estevan...” I muttered softly, “If you so much as harm a single bit of my wife, I swear it on our survival you will regret it!”
 
As I pulled myself together from my trauma, Sam was standing on the ledge of the bridge look down at the water. “Gee… I hope I can get my body back soon.” she thought to herself. “Being a dog's cute and all but it's just not for me.”
 
Suddenly as she gazed down, she saw four pairs of eyes gazing at her from the water down below. “Huh? Whoa! Guys… guys I think we got a problem!” she cried.
 
“Hah! Yeah right… get real Dog-girl.” Mandy said rudely. “Like we're dumb enough to believe that there's anything down there.”
 
Sam growled angrily, “Hey, I'm not kidding! There's something down there!”
 
While Mandy and Sam continued to dish it out, Clover and Alex thought it best to look down over the ledge. “I don't see anything.” said Alex.
 
“But we see you…” called a sinister voice from down below followed by maniacal laughter as the water started to bubble and splash about. “Hey! What's going on?” cried Clover. She got her answer then the waves had steeled and there stood four familiar looking duel monsters…
 
Deep-Sea Warrior!” Nightmare-Pwnguin!” Judgeman!” “And Jinzo!”
 
Those voices immediately told everyone who they were. “It's four of the LAMOS.” Alex growled. “What are you guys doing back here? We beat you all fair and square.”
 
“True as that may seem, lass, we still got a bit of unfinished business that needs lookin' at.” said Terrance.
 
Clover clenched her fists angrily and asked, “Just what do you losers want with us now?”
 
“Hmm, mmm, mm… the same we've always wanted from the start…” Helga answered, “We want… your bodies!”
 
“Yeah… get real!” Mandy snorted, “You four wannabes couldn't duel your ways out of a paper-bag.”
 
Boogie Gus, with his voice still in monotone from his Jinzo mask, simply sniggered, “Heh, heh, heh… what makes you squares think we wanna' duel you?
 
“Indeed not.” added Myrna. “We've had far enough of you children and your simple little games. Now we plan on taking action.”
 
“Righto…!” Terrance said as he and the other began to charge for them. “Why duel you when we can take your bodies by force?”
 
The girls began to panic, and they dashed for the truck. “Quickly girls, use your duel-disks and summon as many monsters as you can.” I shouted told her “It might help distract them.” With that, Alex, Clover, and I summon as many of their monsters as they could, and even though she didn't like helping out, so did Mandy.
 
The fifteen monsters gathered up and began to hold the enemies off for as long as they could, which allowed the others to escape in the truck only to be followed by the LAMOS.
 
Meanwhile
 
Sabrina had landed in some sort of room that seemed rather familiar to her. “”Hey… this is my father's old throne room from his picture shots twenty years ago.” She said out loud.
 
“Very perceptive of you, Sabrina.” said a voice from in the shadows. Then Estevan walked out into the light.
 
“Tell me…” Sabrina asked, “Who are you, and what is it you want from me?”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… I suppose your father never even told you…” replied Estevan, “But here… maybe he can now.” He pointed behind Sabrina and when Sabrina looked round she nearly lost her breath…
 
“It's… It's my father.” she said. “Daddy… Daddy… over here.” But no matter how many times she called him, King Monroe didn't even look at her. That's also when Sabrina noticed that he didn't have the Millennium-Eye, and he was looking much younger too.
 
“Go ahead… yell all you want…” Estevan told her. “I am using my Millennium-Key to unlock and reveal to you these shadows of my past, Sabrina. That man can neither see nor hear you. Now observe…”
 
At that moment, King Monroe was seated in his throne, holding a tiny little baby; one that Sabrina knew all to well. “Why… that's me!”
 
Estevan could see that his little show was starting to get to her, and then he motioned towards the door, and in came a seven year-old boy. One who had the same blue hair as Estevan did and he even had the Millennium-Key around his neck.
 
“Ahh… Estevan… here you are.”
 
This struck Sabrina hard. Her father knew Estevan way back when he was seven? And just who was Estevan, and why was he there?
 
The young-Estevan looked at the baby in King Monroe's arms. “Is that the new baby?” he asked, and the King nodded as he let the boy hold Baby-Sabrina. “What do you think of her Estevan… isn't she adorable.”
 
Young-Estevan couldn't stop smiling down at the little baby, “Oh, she's perfect. She's the cutest little angel I've ever seen.” he nearly cried.
 
The King smiled and patted Estevan's back, “Happy-Birthday… my son.”
 
“Oh… thank you… Father
 
Sabrina gasped hard. “Father…? Son…?”
 
Estevan made the images vanish and stepped forward. “Not quite what you were expecting to hear, eh?” he said to her. “It is true… I am King Monroe's first born child, and your elder brother. I was the true heir of the Duel-Monsters game, and corporation… Prince Estevan.”
 
Sabrina's heart skipped several beats, “My brother?” she said in barley a peep. “Uh… but I-- Ohh.” and with that she fainted.
 
Estevan walked up towards her and could tell she was really in shock. “Hmm, mm, mm… so now she knows that side of the story.” He thought to himself, “Now to slip this with her for even more shocking details.”
 
He quietly slipped something small into Sabrina's leotard, but as he got back up the alarms went off indicating that there was trouble in the virtual-world. Estevan used his key to view images of the LAMOS chasing down me, the spies, and Mandy… against his rules.
 
“GRR…! Why those rotten--” he growled. “I'll show them to defy me!” and with that, he and Sabrina vanished into thin-air.
 
Meanwhile
 
After driving along the bridge, across the country, and into the desert… The virtual-truck had run out of gas, and we were all out of monsters to summon to try and keep the LAMOS back.
 
All of us were being help up by a rock wall unable to escape the four monsters that now surrounded us. “Ah, ha, ah, ah… now we got'em. They've plumb run outta' room.” Terence sniggered.
 
The girls shivered in fear behind me, and I though scared, kept an angry face up as I stared into Terrance's visor. “Prepare yourself Mykan… I got ya now!” he snickered at me.
 
“Hey… wait just minute, Terrance!” grunted Helga. “Who ever said that you get to take the first choice?”
 
“I did of course!” Terrance snarled back. “I'm the leader and I was the one who wanted Mykan first… so he's mine I tell ya.”
 
“Objection…!” sneered Myrna, “I should take Mykan's body; no objections.”
 
“Yeah right… think again square.” snapped Gus.
 
Soon all of them were fighting over who should get my body. “Uh… okay… seriously starting to get weird…” Clover grumbled.
 
“All right, that's enough!” Terrance shouted, “It don't matter `ho's got what body, we got to act fast so we can get out of this here place.”
 
The other LAMOS agreed, but before they could act, a bright light flashed in the skies. “Attention fools… this game is over!” growled a very angry yet familiar voice.
 
The LAMOS all looked up, and they nearly jumped out of their monster disguises. “Master Etsvean?!” cried Terrance, “This isn't what it looks like.”
 
“Really...? So you're not breaking my rules then?”
 
“Master, please…” cried Helga, “Let us explain!” but Estevan had no interest in what any of them had to say. “I gave you all the chances to prove yourselves and you all failed.” he growled. Then he used his powers to rustle up a huge sand-twister that sucked up all the LAMOS…
 
“You are all dismissed!” he thundered, “No one disobeys my rules and gets away with it!” Then the LAMOS were gone, “And for you Mykan… here.” and as soon as he vanished, a large floating bubble of light began to float gently to the ground.
 
I saw who was inside at once, “Ah! It's Sabrina.” I cried as I leapt out to let her float gently in my arms as the bubble vanished. That's when she finally woke up, “…Sabrina?”
 
Sabrina remembered everything, “I've never heard such a story in my life.” she cried, and when she told us what Estevan had told and shown her, we all felt the same way she did.
 
“No way…!” Clover snapped. “That rotten kid is your brother?”
 
Alex almost thought it was sweet, “Long lost siblings reunited…?” if only Estevan wasn't so evil and hatful towards us all.
 
Suddenly, I saw something fall out of Sabrina's leotard, “Huh? What's that…?” I asked as I bent down to pick it up. “Ah! Sabrina, look at this.” I said as I handed her the picture.
 
The spies, even Mandy huddled over, “Hey… isn't that your father?” Sam asked, “And who are they, with him?”
 
“That's me when I was a baby.” Sabrina answered, “And that boy is Estevan when he was seven years old.”
 
We all began to wonder how Estevan could be a-part of Sabrina's family when she had never met him before. Mandy however thought it was a trick, “That kid's full of lies.” she snorted. “Look at the date on that frame…” we all looked, and according to the imprinted date, the photo was snapped twenty years ago.
 
“Wait…!” cried Sabrina, “Estevan is seven in this photo, but…”
 
Suddenly we all began to catch on, “But he barely looks old enough for me to ask him out.” Clover said.
 
This led us to believe that Estevan hadn't aged in years, and years. Whoever Estevan was, he obviously was hiding more than what already had learned. We had to find him and learn the truth!