Totally Spies Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 3 ❯ Two Vs One; Part One ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 8000)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 4000)… (Mykan: 4000)
 
Terrance: “Right then… let's get it on!”
 
(Draws)
 
“I think I'll start by playin' a field spell-card, A LEGENDARY OCEAN!!”
 
(Field gets flooded)
 
Alex: “Hey… I've seen this card before... Sam always has it with her in her Ocean-deck.”
 
 
Sam: “That rotten rat! Using my cards like that? Arf-Arf!”
 
 
Terrance: “And since this `ere card downgrade water monsters by one level, that means I don't gotta' a thing to summon this, TERRORKING SALMON!!”
 
(Atk: 2400/ Def: 1000)
 
“and thank to the power bonus the ocean gives, my Salmon gains 200 more attack and defense points.”
 
(Atk: 2400/ Def: 1000) Becomes (Atk: 2600/ Def: 1200)
 
Mykan: “Be careful Alex! Remember these criminals can't be trusted.”
 
Alex: “Don't worry… we'll put them out of whack soon enough. Now then… I'll go next.”
 
(Draws)
 
“I summon ALIGATOR SWORD in defense-mode!”
 
(Atk: 1500/ Def: 1200)
 
“That wraps up my turn, so it's over to you, Mykan.”
 
Mykan: “All right… here I go…”
 
(Draws)
 
“I shall summon GAZELLE THE KING OF MYTHICAL BEASTS, in defense-mode.”
 
(Atk: 1500/Def: 1200)
 
Terrance: “Really…? That the best ya' got, I'm not impressed, but now it's my move… Ah?!”
 
Outside the duel
 
Before Terrance could take his next turn, he was interrupted inside by Helga. “Terrance… I think it's time that I stood up to these fools.” she demanded.
 
Terrance was most annoyed, “Absolutely not, `elga. Can't ya' see I'm busy crushing them on me own?”
 
“That may be… but I think it's time for a little change in wear, or have you forgotten what my Deck-Master is capable of?”
 
Terrance had no choice but to let her stand in.
 
Back to the duel
 
Helga: “Now then… let us continue, shall we?”
 
(Draws)
 
Alex: “Hey! The voice just changed…”
 
Helga: “Correct… I am Helga Von Guggen, fashion designer fugitive of the LAMOS, and now that I am here, I shall exchange Terrance's Deck-Master for my own, NIGHTMARE PENGUIN!”
 
Alex: “You expect us to be scared of an overgrown turkey in a top hat? Puh-lease!”
 
Mykan: “Don't be fooled, Alex. She must have some reason for changing monsters.”
 
Helga: “Indeed I do, Mykan… for my Deck-Master gives all water monster 200 more attack and defense points.”
 
(Atk: 2600/ Def: 1200) Becomes (Atk: 2800/ Def: 1400)
 
“Terrorking Salmon, I command you to attack Mykan's Gazelle… NOW!!”
 
(Atk: 2800) VS (Def: 1200)
 
Mykan: “Mmm…!”
 
Helga: “Ha, ha, ha… and now I shall summon forth ISLAND TURTLE in defense-mode.”
 
Originally… (Atk: 1100/ Def: 2000)
 
With Bonuses… (Atk: 1500/ Def: 2400)
 
“Now it's back to you-two. Not that it will matter at all. Hmm, mm, mm…”
 
Alex's thoughts: “Whoa! That Legendary Ocean's seriously starting to put us both down hard. There's got to be a way to get rid of it, or we're done for.”
 
Alex: “All right… I'm up.”
 
(Draws)
 
Alex's thoughts: “Hey, sweet… Sammy's “Green Spy-Girl” I could use this, but first I have to sacrifice two monsters before I can even use it.”
 
Alex: “I'll place one card face-down… and I'll throw a monster in defense-mode. That's my turn over.”
 
Mykan: “And starts mine…”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan's thoughts: “This doesn't look good… I don't have anything strong enough to beat either of those monsters, but I have a feeling that maybe Alex's face-down could be a good chance for us both.”
 
Mykan: “I summon MYSTICAL ELF in defense-mode.”
 
(Atk: 800/ Def: 2000)
 
Helga: “Ha, do you actually think that you can win while you continuously defend so cowardly? You'll have to attack us sometime.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Or better yet… let us just continue to attack you. Now Terrorking… demolish the Mystical Elf!”
 
Alex: “Not so fast! You feel for my trap, SHADOW-SPELL!!”
 
Helga: “What…? Oh, no…!”
 
(Chains bind Terrorking)
 
Alex: “Oh yeah… Now that ugly sardine of yours can't attack, or defend itself, and it loses 700 attack-points.”
 
(Atk: 2800) Becomes (Atk: 2100)
 
Mykan: “Well done, Alex…”
 
 
Clover:“YEE-HA! That's the way to play guys.”
 
Sam: (Howls in cheer)
 
Mandy: “Not awful... not awful.”
 
 
Helga: “GRR! Fine then… I shall conclude by placing a monster in defense-mode. That ends my turn.”
 
Alex:“Aww… what's wrong. Feeling a little bummed? Too bad… my move.”
 
(Draws)
 
“And now I'll play a card compliments of my friend Sam. I sacrifice both my monsters so I can summon GREEN SPY-GIRL!!”(Mykan card only)
 
(Atk: 2300/ Def: 2000)
 
“And thanks to her special-ability… I can pay one-quarter of my life points and destroy every magic and trap card you got on the field.”
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 8000)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 3000)… (Mykan: 4000)
 
“Time to dry up!”
 
(The Ocean vanishes)
 
TKS… (Atk: 2100/ Def: 1400) Becomes (Atk: 1900/ Def: 1200)
 
Island Turtle… (Atk: 1500/ Def: 2400) Becomes (Atk: 1300 Def: 2200)
 
Helga: “This can't be.”
 
Alex: “Oh yes it can. Go Green Spy-Girl… Attack Terrorking Salmon!”
 
(Atk: 2300) VS (Atk: 1900)
 
“Fish food anyone?”
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 7600)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 3000)… (Mykan: 4000)
 
Helga: “Why you--!”
 
Alex: “Hold up! I'm not through just yet. I'm going to see what your hiding from me down there with this spell card, STOP DEFENSE! Time to see what that face down monster is you got.”
 
(Monster reveled)
 
Helga: “Hah! You just flipped over my MAGICIAN OF FAITH!”
 
(Atk: 300/ Def: 400)
 
Alex: “Huh…? Oh, man… I know what's coming up now. You get to take a spell card from your graveyard and put it back in your hand.”
 
Helga: “Very good, and I think you can tell which card it is that I've chosen, A Legendary Ocean.”
 
Alex: “Aw, no! I just totally messed up there.”
 
Mykan: “Not really you haven't, Alex. True she got her card back, but she can't play it until her next turn, but now It's my turn…”
 
(Draws)
 
“And I'm afraid that you wont get a chance to use it. For I play the spell CARD DESTRUCTION!!
 
Helga: “What? It can't be…!”
 
Mykan: “Now we must all discard our entire hands to the graveyard and then draw new cards. So your plan is now backfired.”
 
(All three Discard then draw)
 
Alex: “Way to show them Mykan.”
 
Mykan: (Nods) “Mmm… and that's not all Alex. while it's true I can't attack Island Turtle, the Magician of faith is still left unprotected.”
 
Helga: “ARGH! Oh, no…!”
 
Mykan: “I summon OBNOXIOUS CELTIC GUARDIAN!”
 
(Atk: 1400/ Def: 1200)
 
“Now… Destroy the Magician of Faith!”
 
(Atk: 1400) VS (Atk: 300)
 
Helga: “EEE… AAH!!”
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 6500)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 3000)… (Mykan: 4000)
 
Outside the duel
 
The LAMOS had grown impatient with Helga's blundering. “I think you've dueled long enough Helga.” said Myrna, “Now let a real lady stand in.”
 
Helga growled, but she stepped aside.
 
Back to the duel
 
Myrna: “Helga has been dismissed.”
 
Alex: “Hey… that voice.”
 
Myrna: “Hmm, mm, mm… correct. It is I, Myrna Beesbottom. Former WOOHP agent, now a member of the LAMOS.”
 
 
Clover:“I can't believe they switched again.”
 
Sam: “Myrna in my body? GRR! WOOF-WOOF… LET ME AT HER!!”
 
Clover: “Whoa… easy there little-doggie.”
 
Myrna: “My first rule is to dismiss this ungrateful penguin. Now I call my Deck-Master to the duel, JUDGEMAN!!”
 
(Draws)
 
Myrna: “And if you think that's rather harsh, perhaps you'll reconsider after I use his Deck-Master Special-ability, one that I'm sure you're quite familiar with Alex.”
 
Alex: “Oh no… not that again?!”
 
Myrna: “Ha, ha, ha… I pay 1000 of our life points so that I can rid the field of all your monsters.”
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 5500)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 3000)… (Mykan: 4000)
 
(Mykan and Alex's monsters, destroyed)
 
Mykan: “No! She's destroyed all our monsters.”
 
Alex: “Big whoop, Myrna. I beat you already and I'll get you again.”
 
Myrna: “Really…? I wouldn't bet on that my dear, or have you forgotten about Judgeman's other power. You both shall lose 500 life points for each of your destroyed monsters… Ha, ha, ha…!”
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 5500)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 2500)… (Mykan: 3000)
 
 
Myrna: “Hmm, mm, mm… and it only gets worse from here, I'm afraid. I play the Spell, GRACEFUL CHARITY! So that I may draw three cards, and then discard two.”
 
(Draws and discards)
 
“Then I shall summon CHAINSAW-INSECT!!”
 
(Atk: 2400/ Def: 0)
 
“Attack Alex directly!”
 
Alex: “Ah…?!”
 
(Atk: 2400)
 
“WAA-AAA-AAH!!”
 
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 5500)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 100)… (Mykan: 3000)
 
Mykan: “No, Alex…!”
 
 
Clover: “Whoa! Alex barley survived that turn.”
 
Sam: “Yeah! One more hit like that, and she's a goner. Woof-Woof!”
 
 
Myrna: “Ha, ha, ha… well now, Alex my dear, I believe you can already determine my strategy. I plan to dispose of the weaker link first; that means you. This will make it all the more easier for me and my comrades to take Mykan out.”
 
Alex:(Gets up) “Yeah… well I'm not out of the picture yet. So you better watch it, Beesbottom.”
 
Myrna: “My, my… aren't we confident. Well let's see how confident you after this! I place two cards face-down, and then I shall activate the spell ALTAR OF MISTS!!” (Anime Card only)
 
Mykan: “Oh no… not Altar of Mists.”
 
Alex: “Huh…? I take it that's a bad thing?”
 
Mykan: (Nods) “Once it's been activated, after three turns, Myrna will be able to bring forth any ritual spell card from her deck straight to her hand.”
 
Alex: “What…?! Any Ritual…?”
 
Myrna: “Mmm, hmm, mm-- Not only that., but my spell cannot be destroyed by any spell, trap, or monster ability at all. It's just the perfect weapon for us LAMOS to take down you wretched brats all together.”
 
(Alex and Mykan gaze at each other in concern)
 
“My turn is over.”
 
Alex: “About time too… first me and Mykan draw one card due to your Chainsaw-Insect's ability.”
 
(Both Draw)
 
Mykan: “Ah-Ha. And to make things more interesting, you've allowed me to access my WATAPON! Since it was placed in my hand by a card effect I can now summon it directly to the field.”
 
(Atk: 200/ Def: 300)
 
Alex: “Right on… Now I draw another card… since it's my turn and all…”
 
(Draws)
 
Alex's thoughts: “All right! With this card, and little help from my Flame-Swordsman… this ought to tip the duel back in our favor.”
 
Alex: “All right Myrna… I summon ROCKET-WARRIOR!!”
 
(Atk: 1500/ Def: 1300)
 
“And here's a little move that you might recall. Thanks to my Flame Swordsman's Deck-Master ability… I'll take 1000 of his attack-points and transfer them to Rocket-Warrior.”
 
Flame-Swordsman… (Atk: 1800) Becomes (Atk: 1000)
Rocket-Warrior… (Atk: 1500) Becomes (Atk: 2500)
 
“Now Rocket Warrior… Attack the Chainsaw-Insect!”
 
(Atk: 2500) VS (Atk: 2400)
 
Myrna: “Hmm, mm… not so fast, my dear. I activate my trap, TWO PRONGED ATTACK!!”
 
Alex: “Eh…?”
 
Myrna: “Heh, heh, heh… by sacrificing both of my monsters, I can instantly destroy your Rocket Warrior.”
 
(Monsters destroyed)
 
Alex's thoughts: “Oh no! That was my last line of defense.”
 
Myrna: “And if you're thinking that I am now defenseless, guess again, for I activate the trap CALL OF THE HUANTED!! It lets me revive one monster in my graveyard to the field, and I choose the all mighty MACHINE KING!!”
 
(Atk: 2200/ Def: 2000)
 
Alex: “Huh…? Wait a sec…! That monster was never sent to your graveyard.”
 
Myrna: “Hmm, mm! Oh, but indeed it was, or have you already forgotten the two cards my Graceful Charity forced me to part with?”
 
Mykan: “I see... You sacrificed your Machine King knowing that you'd get it back.”
 
Myrna: “Correct again… and as for the Machine King, he gains 100 extra attack points for every Machine monster in play, including himself.”
 
(Atk: 2200) Becomes (Atk: 2300)
 
“You may as well face the awful truth. We have the upper-hand. We have the power, and We shall be victorious over the both of you. Finally, the LAMOS will be avenged. Master Estevan will be pleased, and soon everyone will cower at us all as we conquer the world.” (Evil laughter)
 
TO BE CONTINUED