Totally Spies Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 3 ❯ Two Vs One: Part Two ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
 
While Alex and I were dealing with the LAMOS, Sabrina had already reached the hut where the strange line had lead her. “What is all this?” she asked herself as she gazed around the empty room.
 
There was nothing inside the hut, except for an old movie-projector sitting on a small table in the center. Sabrina couldn't resist to see what was on it. So she turned out the lights, and started the projector, and then… what she saw really struck her hard.
 
There was young Estevan, at age seven. He was playing “peek-a-boo” with baby Sabrina, and she really seemed happy of how her brother was playing with her.
 
Sabrina smiled… the thought that someone so wicked could also have been so sweet at heart was just magical to her.
 
Then came along two familiar faces. Once being King Monroe, and the other… was an woman that resembled an older version of Sabrina. “My goodness…” Sabrina cried, “…mother?”
 
(Pretend that her face is unrevealed to you)
 
“Oh, Monroe… look at our children. Aren't they just adorable?”
 
“Yes, my dear. I can't imagine anything that could break the special bond that they have.”
 
Sabrina almost felt like crying. The thought that her family was once whole was something she had always secretly wished for… but then suddenly… the images changed to shots of a funeral, and Estevan's picture was on the memorial.
 
“What? What's this?”
 
The Queen was sobbing over the loss of her son., and King Monroe could never have been more upset. “I won't let them take my boy away… I WONT LET IT HAPPEN!”
 
This began to make Sabrina realize that obviously Estevan was involved in some sort of accident, and it told her what he meant by saying he “Was” the heir to the throne, and he “Was” her brother.
 
It even explained why she had never met him before while she grew up. He was never there, and Sabrina was told that she was an only child.
 
All this was starting to bring up more questions… How did Estevan come to be what he was now? Why didn't her father ever mention anything about this? Most importantly… why was Estevan fueled by so much hatred and darkness?”
 
“Ah… wait…” she muttered to herself. “Supposing that Estevan isn't really the supper-brain behind all this…?”
 
Back to the duel
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 5500)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 100)… (Mykan: 3000)
 
Alex: “All right Mykan… your go now.”
 
Mykan: “Right…”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Hmm… let's see. So far, the only think in my hand I have that I can beat the Machine King with is my “Des Volstgalph” Hmm… I think I might be able to help Alex out this turn. After all… she helped me out.”
 
Mykan: “I sacrifice Watapon in order to summon my DES-VOLSTGALPH!”
 
(Atk: 2200/Def: 1700)
 
“Now I'll lay one card face down and end my turn.”
 
Alex: “What? Uh… Mykan… What are you thinking?”
 
 
Mandy: “Pah… that is so pathetic.”
 
Clover: “Hey! What are you saying, Mandy?”
 
Mandy: “Not that it's already obvious enough to you losers… but look what Mykan just did. He summoned a monster weaker than Machine King and set a card. Mykan wants that… er… whoever she is to attack. That's the oldest trick in the book.”
 
Sam's thoughts: “Mykan… what are you thinking?”
 
Outside the duel
 
Inside Sam's body, someone was struggling up to try and kick Myrna off the dueling-stand. “Out of my way, Beesbottom. Let a real duelist show you how it's done.”
 
Myrna was most aggravated, “Tim… you blockhead… how dare you shove me!”
 
“Keep quiet!”
 
Back to the duel
 
Tim: “Hmm… it's about time that I cut into things.”
 
 
Clover: “Whoa! That voice…”
 
Sam: “GRR! It's him… He's the one who did this to me! A-Ruff! Aye! Aye! Aye!”
 
 
Tim: “I am Tim Scam! The LAMOS high-tech ingenious mastermind, and I shall carry on from here. So I'll dismantle this oversized Judge, and bring out My Deck-Master; the unstoppable android, ROBOTIC-KNIGHT!”
 
“Heh, heh… now prepare to blow your circuits…”
 
(Draws)
 
Alex's thoughts: “Oh no! This is so not good. Mykan should've known better than to just play a card like that. Now he's going to get hurt.”
 
Tim's thoughts: “Mykan obviously set a trap for me. Why else would he summon a weaker monster in attack-mode?”
 
Tim: “the first thing I'll do is wipe out your face down card. So take this… MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON!
 
(Mirror Force… Destroyed)
 
“So… “Mirror-Force was your face-down card?”
 
Mykan: “GRR! Yes… I was planning to reflect your own monster's attack right back at you, now my monster is defenseless.”
 
Alex: (Hiding her eyes) “I can't watch this…”
 
Tim: “Heh, heh, heh… too bad, Mykan. Time for me to scrap your monster. Machine King, attack his Des Volstgalph now!”
 
(Atk: 2300)
 
Mykan: “Well Tim Scam… it looks like you fell for my real trap after all.”
 
Tim: “What? You have no other cards on the field…”
 
Mykan: “True… but sadly you've overlooked Des Volstgalph's special-ability. You see… whenever a spell-card is played he gains an additional 200 attack-points.”
 
(Atk: 2200) Becomes (Atk: 2400)
 
Tim: “No! It can't be…!”
 
Mykan: “Now Des-Volstgalph… counter-attack!”
 
(Atk: 2400) VS (Atk: 2300)
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 5400)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 100)… (Mykan: 3000)
 
 
Tim: “GRR! Why you blasted--”
 
Mykan: “Hold on, Tim… my monster isn't finished yet. When it destroys another monster by battle, you automatically lose another 500 life points.”
 
Tim: “Ah…?!”
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 4900)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 100)… (Mykan: 3000)
 
 
Sam: “Hey… Arf-Arf! I think I get it now.”
 
Clover: “Get what…?”
 
Sam: “Arf! Mykan just tricked Tim into attacking his monster instead of attacking Alex.”
 
 
Alex: “Oh… so… I would've lost the duel.”
 
Mykan: “That's right Alex… but thanks to my bluff, and your acting, we were able to trick Tim into firing at me instead of you.”
 
Tim: “Well don't get overexcited. Just one little mistake hasn't beaten us yet.”
 
Outside the duel
 
Boogie Gus was fed up to the teeth for what Tim had done. “One little mistake does however boot you outta' this joint.” He snapped. “Come next turn… I'm steppin' in, and that's that!”
 
Back to the duel
 
Alex: “What-ever…! It's my move now.”
 
(Draws)
 
Alex's thoughts: “Drat! It's my Panther-Warrior. He can't attack without me sacrificing another monster first. Oh well…”
 
Alex: “I summon PANTHER-WARRIOR in defense-mode!”
 
(Atk: 2000/Def: 1600)
 
“And I'll place one card face-down… and it's over to you Mykan.”
 
Mykan: “My draw…”
 
(Draws)
 
“I'm sorry Sam… but I must attack directly.”
 
 
Sam: “Do what you need to do. Just don't rough me up too much. Woof-Woof!”
 
 
Mykan: “Now, Des Volstgalph… attack his life points directly!”
 
(Atk: 2200)
 
Tim: “Oo-ooh! AAH!!”
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 2700)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 100)… (Mykan: 3000)
 
Mykan: “And now I shall summon BIG SHEILD GARDNA, in defense-mode.”
 
(Atk: 100/ Def: 2600)
 
“That's all for now Tim Scam.”
 
Gus: “Yo' fool… I'm not Tim anymore.”
 
Alex: “Oh no… don't tell me?!”
 
Mykan: “It looks as thought they've switched again.”
 
Gus: “Right on… Say adios to Tim Scam and his Squares-Ville robot. I'm Boogie Gus; funky-man disco-dude of the LAMOS, and I shall be in control of this body for the remainder of the duel.”
 
“Now then… it's my draw…”
 
(Draws)
 
Alex: “That's what you think… you just activated my trap, DROP OFF! Now you have to send that card you just drew right to the graveyard.”
 
Gus: “Hmm! As you yourself just said… That's what you think!”
 
Alex: “Hmm…?”
 
(Trap, destroyed)
 
Alex: “Hey! How did you do that?”
 
Gus: “Ha, ha, ha… haven't you seen the monster I chose as my main-man?”
 
Alex: “Whoa! It's JINZO.
 
Gus: “That's right… and with this dude as my Deck-Master, neither one of ya' can play any traps or they'll go down town.”
 
“Now then… I'll activate POT OF GREED so I can draw twice more.”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan: “Hah! You just played a spell card, which means my Des Volstgalph gains 200 more attack points.”
 
(Atk: 2200) Becomes (Atk: 2400)
 
Gus: “Yo' that don't concern me nothin', for I summon INJECTION FAIRY LILY!”
 
(Atk: 400/ Def: 1500)
 
Alex: “Oh please… that fairy's only got 400 attack-points. Not like she can do much anyway.”
 
Mykan: “Don't be fooled Alex… remember what we saw when he dueled Mandy…?”
 
Gus: “That's too bad… cuz' now I activate Lily's special-ability. I give up 2000 life points, and increase her attack-power by 3000.”
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 700)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 100)… (Mykan: 3000)
 
(Atk: 400) Becomes (Atk: 3400)
 
“Lily… destroy Mykan's Des Volstgalph!”
 
(Atk: 3400) Becomes (Atk: 2400)
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 700)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 100)… (Mykan: 2000)
 
Mykan: “That Maneuver cost you more life points that it did me, Gus.”
 
Gus: “So sad… it is, but that's why I'm about to restore our life points with my quick-play spell, SEBEK'S BLESSING. It grants me the same number of life point that you just lost.”
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 1700)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 100)… (Mykan: 2000)
 
“And I'll also use this, DIAN KETO THE CURE MASTER! Now I get to take another 1000 points…”
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 2700)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 100)… (Mykan: 2000)
 
 
“Now I'll place one card face-down, and call it a turn, but soon the LAMOS will gain control of all your bodies, and finally have our revenge made. Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah…!”
 
Alex: “Keep dreaming…!”
 
(Draws)
 
Gus: “Oh I don't need to dream. Remember, as my Deck-Master Jinzo only destroys your traps, but we on the other hand ca play ours. So I'm activatin' GRAVITY-BIND! Now all monsters with four or more stars can't attack at all, except my Fairly Lily of course.
 
Alex's thoughts: “This guy may think he's got it won, but I'm going to hit him back with a little of his own medicine.”
 
Alex: “All right, Gus. Let's see you deal with this! I sacrifice my Panther Warrior so I can summon my own JINZO!
 
(Atk: 2400/ Def: 1500)
 
Gus: “Who? You… what…?!”
 
Alex: “Oh yeah… I got one too… and just like you said, Jinzo destroys all traps on the field. So let him have it Jinzo, and destroy his Gravity-Bind!”
 
(Gravity-Bind, Destroyed)
 
Gus: “Yeah… big whoop! You may have crushed my trap, but don't forget that my Fairy Lily is still the best monster on the field. Try and attack her, and I'll just power her up again.”
 
Alex: “Heh, heh, heh…”
 
Gus: “Yo'… what's so funny?”
 
Alex: “Nothing much… except that you only have the power to raise your monster's attack-points, but her defense-points stay the same.”
 
Gus: “Uh…?”
 
Alex: “So I'm going to play this spell, BLOCK ATTACK!”
 
Gus: “Ah, snap! That forces my Lily to switch into defense-mode!”
 
(Def: 1500)
 
Alex: “Now that that's done… Jinzo, get rid of that needle-freak; ATTACK!”
 
(Atk: 2400) VS (Def: 1500)
 
Gus: “GRR!... Way not cool!”
 
Alex: “Okay Mykan… you go now.”
 
Mykan: “With pleasure…”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan: “Ah! I just drew a good monster that can help us—I sacrifice my Big Shield Gardna to summon forth DARK MAGICIAN GIRL!!”
 
(Atk: 2000/ Def: 1700)
 
“You're life points are wide open, Gus. Dark Magician Girl, attack him directly!”
 
(Atk: 2000)
 
Gus: “Awe man…! YE-E-E-EOW…!!”
 
SCORE:
 
(LAMOS: 700)
 
VS
 
(Alex: 100)… (Mykan: 2000)
 
(Mykan and Alex grin at each other)
 
Mykan: “All right Gus… it's your move now.”
 
Gus: (Grins) “Heh, heh, heh...! Attention Cats and Squares…. For the time has finally come… for you two to suffer that awesomeness of my spell-card.”
 
Mykan: “Ah! Oh no… it's been three turns since Altar of Mists was played.”
 
Alex: “Wait a minute… does that mean like… he can summon almost anything at all?”
 
Gus: “On the nosey, Square…”
 
(Draws)
 
“But first off… I'm springing my trap… RECKLESS GREED!It lets me draw two more cards, but the bums rush is I won't be allowed to draw for two more turns.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Heh, heh, heh… but it looks like I don't have to. I just drew the single, most powerful monster that the LAMOS have ever come across. You two are goin' DOWN!!” (Evil laughter)
 
Alex: “Uh… Mykan… I don't think were going to like this!”
 
Mykan: “GRR…!!”
 
TO BE CONTINUED