Totally Spies Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 3 ❯ Estevan steps in ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
 
The sky finally had lit up again after the last of the duel images had vanished. The girls were cheering for joy that Alex and I had won. “Hey Sammy, guess you'll get your body back.” Clover said.
 
Sam barked happily, “Arf-Arf! I can't wait… Woof!”
 
After that, we all met near Sam's body, which was on its knees in shame over losing the duel. “All right LAMOS…” I said sternly, “It's time for you to hold up your end of the agreement and give Sam back her body.”
 
Sam's body just gazed up at us angrily; “I'm afraid you've mistaken me for someone who plays fair.” snapped Gus's voice.
 
We all winced in shock, “So that's how it's going to be?” Alex asked as she flexed her arms ready to fight, “Fine then… if you won't give back the body we'll just take it back.”
 
“Oh no ya' don't…” growled Terrance. “It's us `ho are gonna' be takin' your bodies!” and with his words… all five of the Deck-Masters had popped out from Sam's body and charged straight for us.
 
“LOOK OUT…!” Sabrina shrieked.
 
“It's over for you all!” Myrna chuckled.
 
“Your bodies are ours now!” add Tim, but before they could reach us, a beam of light had shot down from the skies and blasted all five of the monsters back into Sam's body. “Huh…? What's happened?” Helga asked.
 
“Breaking my rules again, are we?!” Estevan called through the air.
 
“That voice…” cried Sabrina. “It's Estevan.”
 
Suddenly, Sam's body began to glow in a bright twister of light and began to vanish. “You five have failed me for the last time.” Estevan growled, and then… POOF!
 
“No! Their gone!” cried Clover.
 
“And they took Sam's body.” added Alex.
 
Poor Sam got down on her legs and began to whimper, “No…I guess I better learn to get used to the taste of dog-chow. Aroo-Aroo! And I feel more like a dog than I do myself every minute.”
 
“Don't worry, Sam…” I said looking down at the crying puppy. “We'll find them. Somehow we'll get your body back.”
 
Meanwhile
 
In his secret lair, Estevan used his Millennium-Key to force all the LAMOS out of Sam's body, and back into their own bodies. “The five of you are utterly Pathetic.” He sneered at them. “You really are nothing but a big batch of LAMOS.”
 
The spies' parents, still under his influence, nodded their heads chanting. “LAMOS…LAMOS… Nothing but LAMOS!
 
Estevan nodded in agreement with them, “I hired your crooks to help me crush Sabrina and her friends.”
 
“Please Master… forgive us.” cried Terrance.
 
“Give us another chance, and we'll help you put the out of action for good.” added Myrna.
 
“You help me?” Estevan mocked. “With the way you all have been acting, I'd be better off with five monkeys than you failures. It's time for you all to leave… for good!”
 
He grabbed his Mellenuim-Key, and began waving it around. “Time to send you fools back to where you belong… Jail! Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! AH, HA, HA, AH, AH, AH!!”
 
The LAMOS bodies began to glow, and their screams echoed as their bodies vanished.
 
Meanwhile
 
Back in the real world... Estevan's ship, containing the virtual-mainframe was still orbiting the Earth. Suddenly, it laughed a small pod hold the criminals back in their own bodies right down to Earth.
 
 
Jerry was in his office getting ready to settle into his lunch. “Ahh… old fashioned style fried chicken. My favorite.” he said proudly as he fixed his napkin round his neck.
 
“You know you really would live longer if you ate fewer fats.” GLADIS said.
 
Jerry's feature hardened, “GLADIS… either you behave yourself, or I won't tune up your systems for a week.”
 
GLADIS slumped shyly into her compartment, “I'll be good…”
 
Just as Jerry was about to take a huge bite out of a drumstick, the warning buzzer went off. “Incoming object! Incoming object!” cried GLADIS.
 
Jerry put down his food, and tried to calculate what the object was and where it was headed. That's when he began to hear a loud whirring sound coming from outside overhead through the ceiling. “Uh oh…!”
 
CRASH!! Right through the ceiling, the space-pod had smashed itself to bits upon impact, and the LAMOS all lay flat on the floor with stars flying around their heads.
 
Jerry, who had taken shelter under his desk, finally looked up, and called security to round up the criminals. “And uh… would you be so kind as to… bring me more lunch?” he asked over the dismaying sight of his soot-covered chicken.
 
Meanwhile
 
Back in Cyber-space…
 
With the LAMOS now gone, Estevan really saw no other option. It was time for him to step up and finish us off himself. “I shall prove once and for all that I am the true heir to father's throne! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah…!”
 
Meanwhile
 
Mandy was really growing annoyed with all this. “Well this has all been touching, but I'll smell you Losers later.” she said rudely.
 
“Mandy, where are you going…?” Clover asked.
 
Mandy snapped that she was fed up with all this virtual-nonsense, “I'm getting out of here. I wish you all the best of luck… not that it matters.” (Trademark snigger)
 
“Mandy, come back here! Mandy…” Alex yelled, but then she suddenly realized, “What am I saying and why do I care?”
 
I shook my head in dismay, “Mandy will never cease to amaze me with her over-sized ego.” I muttered, “By the way, where did you go during the duel?” I asked Sabrina.
 
Sabrina winced and then folded her arms in apology, “Oh, darling I'm so sorry I ran off, but I found some more information about Estevan.” She told us, and then she lead us up the hill towards the hut.
 
 
Mandy however had already walked far away from us. “The sooner I get out of this freaky place, the better.” she grumbled with her teeth clenched together. That's when she looked up ahead and saw a train-stop near some railway tracks, and sign which read, “Next train to the real-world.”
 
“Ahh… finally… something not as useless.” she grumbled as she sat herself down at the seats to wait for the train… unbeknownst to her that she was walking right into a trap… that is until the train came.
 
“Huh…?” she said gawking at the shape of the train. “That looks just like my Blue-Eyes.”
 
“Welcome aboard passengers.” called Estevan's voice over the train-stop speakers. “All aboard, the Blue-Eyes Express now departing.” and the doors on the train opened wide. Mandy wasn't sure what to do, and it wasn't as if she had a choice.
 
Using his tricks, he made Mandy's seat spring up, and flung her into the train. “Ow! Hey…!” then the doors snapped shut, and the train started to move. “Hey! Let me out of here!” Mandy squealed as she pounded on the glass.
 
The train began to pick up speed, “Hey… just where do you think you're taking me?” Mandy snapped at particularly no one.
 
“Oh you'll know soon enough…” said Estevan, and then the train disappeared down a long dark tunnel, and emerged in what appeared to be a pool of molten lava. “Welcome, fool… to your eternal doom.”
 
Suddenly, without warning, the train vanished, and Mandy landed on her bottom. “Ow! Hey… if these pants have a hole in them you're paying!” she screamed. Then as she got up, she saw Estevan standing there with his cape flowing in the hot breezes, and his Digimon-Emperor shades shining in the light of the lava's glow.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… I was hoping for one of the others, but I guess you'll do just fine.” He sniggered at the young-lady.
 
Mandy stared angrily into the young-man's eyes and said, “Look here kid… I don't know what your problem is, but I'm getting out of this cheesy world of yours and you can't stop me.”
 
This only made Estevan laugh harder at her, “So, you're Mandy?” he said, “It's no wonder Mykan failed you from his courses, I'm surprised you could even dress yourself with that attitude.”
 
Mandy felt her anger boiling, “Why you little runt!” she spat. “You mock me again I'll rip into shreds.”
 
“Ooh… she has a temper too.” Estevan continued to mock, “Well you'll think twice about mocking me again when I scatter your mind through cyber-space… forever!”
 
“Look kid… I've had enough of all this acting, and threatening.” Mandy protested, “Who are you, really?”
 
Estevan explained to her once again that everything he had told the others was true. “I am Prince Estevan… King Monroe is my father, and I am the true heir to his empire. The only reason I haven't taken over is because of an unfortunate twist of fate that never should have occurred. Now I'm going to correct that mistake.”
 
Meanwhile
 
Sabrina showed us the movie that she saw, and the part that struck us all hard was Estevan's funeral. “What does this mean…?” I asked.
 
“It looks like Estevan had some sort of an accident.” said Sam, “And his father was trying to save him.”
 
“But how did he save him?” Sabrina wondered.
 
Meanwhile
 
Estevan decided it was time to tell at least someone the truth about him. “I died when I was only seven-years old, and I haven't aged in over twenty years. In fact… this body isn't really mine.”
 
He pointed upwards at the dark skies where huge metal-sphere was floating in the air. “Behold… my true form.”
 
Mandy was almost completely speechless, “What the heck is that thing supposed to be?” she asked.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… that my friend is the computerized-mainframe that protects and nourishes my living brain and mind.”
 
Realizing that Mandy was confused, he began to explain to her everything…
 
The sphere above them had his brain hardwired to a computer system which produced a virtual-image of him. Estevan of Course being in control of the systems and programs, let him be virtualized as a young preteen-boy, so he could look older and handsomer.
 
But there was once a time when he had a normal life…
 
He was the first born son to King Monroe, the man who was creating the game of Duel-Monsters, and all of its wondrous cards. He was quite an eligible young-lad, Estevan. Always doing what his parents asked, focusing on his studies, and even eating his vegetables which mot kids turned down.
 
Then, along came his baby sister, Sabrina. Estevan was really happy to have a baby sister, and someone to share his parents love with…
 
Then one day… there was a horrible accident, an ill-fate that cost Estevan his life, and rendered his body useless, but his mind was still of great value to the King and he wasn't about to let Estevan be taken.
 
So using some new technology that was originally intended for his game, he hardwired Estevan to the mainframe-computer where his mind and brainwaves had been digitized and downloaded into the Virtual-Word where they stood now.
 
“My former life was over… but then began my new life as a virtual being with limitless powers! Still… it didn't matter how much power I had, with no body I couldn't possibly take over my father's empire… but that's all about to change.”
 
As it was expected, Mandy just laughed. “That story was more ridiculous than me wearing blue and purple together.” she mocked.
 
“Oh… you still think I'm pulling your leg? Why don't we settle this with a duel?”
 
Mandy thought that sounded okay, “But if I win… you let me out of this pit you call a world?” she snapped.
 
“Fine by me…” said Estevan, “But if I win, your body is mine, and you stay here… for all time.”
 
Meanwhile
 
The rest of us were still in the desert, and we all decided to go and find Estevan. It was time for us to get to the bottom of this case once and for all. The only problem was… where and how to look for him?
 
That's when Clover and Alex began to pick at Sam's robot-body. “Hey… knock it off! Sam growled. “Don't make me bite you guys… Woof-Woof!”
 
“Sorry Sammy… but we got this thought that maybe out can get us out of here.” Alex said.
 
“Yeah… if Estevan created this pup-body for you, it might have some extra accessories.” added Clover, and then finally something on Sam's back popped open. “Heh… speak of the devil.”
 
It was a small control panel with different buttons. “I wonder what this one does…” Clover said as she pressed a key with a picture of a Wheel on it. Sam's paws suddenly turned into car wheels and she began racing around in circles.
 
“Hey…! Somebody stop me…!” she cried. I caught her in my arms. “Maybe we should try another one.” I said as I tapped a switch that made Sam grow LARGE in size. She nearly even crushed me under her weight.
 
“Sorry, Mykan…” she sighed.
 
I quickly hoped up and hit the switch again, shrinking Sam down to her small-size again. “Maybe I should try now…” Sabrina said and she tapped button with a three pictures on it…
 
A dog, and an arrow pointing from the dog to a plane.
 
Sam grew large in size again, only this time… she had transformed into a plane big enough to carry all of us. “Hey… not bad!” Sam said.
 
“All right…” Alex said with joy. “This sure will beat walking.”
 
With that, we all hopped aboard. I sat in the front, and the girls sat behind me. “Hey Mykan…” Clover called as the engines revved up. “We didn't know you could fly a plane.”
 
“Fly…Yes!” I called to her as we took off into the air. “Land… No!”
 
This made Clover and Alex a little nervous. Sabrina of course had her faith in me, but as for Sam. “Whatever you do, just don't kill us.” she thought.