Totally Spies Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 3 ❯ The Ultimate Duel: Part Five ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
 
“Once I take you out, Mykan, I'll move one step closer to getting back everything that you and my two-faced sister have robbed from me.”
 
I rolled my eyes unable to believe how stubborn Estevan was being. “When will you ever learn Estevan?” I asked him, “You think you can win simply by bending the rules and cheating to get your way?”
 
“I not only think that… I know it too!” Estevan growled. “Now on with the match…”
 
Back to the duel
 
SCORE: (Estevan: 6000/ Mykan: 1050)
 
Estevan: “My draw…”
 
(Draws)
 
“I'll summon a monster in defense-mode, and I'll place one card face down. Now only two turns left… then I can attack you again.”
 
Mykan: “I still have time…”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan's thoughts: “My Dark Magician girl! I dare not make any Sacrifices to summon her, and I can't use Mandy's Deck-Master to help either, because the Kaiser Sea Horse only lets me summon Light monsters, and Dark Magician Girl is a monster of Darkness.”
 
“Oh… well… I'll just have to strengthen my defenses.”
 
Mykan: “I summon BIG SHEILD GARDNA in defense-mode!”
 
(Atk: 100/ Def: 2600)
 
“I'll also switch my Magnet warrior into defense-mode. That's all for now.”
 
Estevan: “About time too…”
 
(Draws)
 
“Hmm… I think I'll summon another monster in defense-mode, and then place this card face down. Now go!”
 
Mykan: “Very well then… “
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan's thoughts: “GRR! These cards really aren't helping me out so well. How Can I beat Estevan with all this?”
 
Mykan: “I'll place one card face down, and end my turn.”
 
Estevan: “Heh, heh, heh…! What's the matter Mykan? Have your cards suddenly begun to let you down?”
 
 
Alex: “Don't listen to that little twerp Mykan!”
 
Clover: “He's probably just jealous that you've got twice the brains than he ever will. Even with all his lamo computers!”
 
Outside the duel
 
The girls had finally gone too far as Estevan had lost his temper. “Is that what you think?” he asked them in a calm voice. “Well… I think it's time I've proved you wrong… AND KEEP YOU FROM EVER INSULTING ME AGAIN!! SO TAKE THIS…!!”
 
Using his Millennium Key, Estevan shot at Clover. Clover screamed in peril, and suddenly her body became solid rock just like the others. “Clover! No!” cried Alex.
 
Sam sniffed the statue, “That little punk changed her into a statue. Aroo-Aroo!
 
“Ah, ha, ah, ah, ah! Now that shuts her up.” Estevan laughed. “That was so entertaining I think I'll just go on ahead and turn you all into stone with each turn I take.”
 
The others gasped, “You… You wouldn't dare!” cried Sabrina.
 
“Oh yes I would…” replied Estevan. “Since you're all so sure that Mykan will win, I'm putting your fate in his hands. So with each turn that Mykan fails to beat me… I'll turn another one of you into stone, until none of you are left.”
 
“You'll all become motionless beings with hopeless in your eyes all because Mykan couldn't save you.”
 
Even thought I was upset by Clover becoming stone, I simply just sniggered. “Estevan… I'm surprised at you.” I said, “You're nothing but s weak child. You died at age seven, but appear to me in a 12-year old body. Twenty years have passed, but you haven't really matured at all.”
 
“No I'm not!” Estevan protested.
 
“Oh but you are…” I replied, “Just take a look…”
 
Alex stepped up, “You can beat this little brat Mykan.”
 
Sam barked and howled at me, “Ruff… you have to do it. For all our sakes. Woof… Aye-Aroo!”
 
Sabrina looked up at me, her eyes still gleaming with hope. “I believe in you my love. You will make it!”
 
Estevan was shocked. “How… how can they still have faith in you?” he asked.
 
“Maybe it's because they now how to believe and fight with honor.” I said, “Unlike you, who is bitter and conceited!”
 
Estevan clenched his fists so hard, he almost felt his hands burning through his gloves. “ENOUGH!! I'll show you what believe gets you…!”
 
Back to the duel
 
Estevan: “My move…”
 
(Draws)
 
“And I reveal my Trap… PYRO CLOCK OF DESTINY!!”
 
(Swords vanish)
 
Mykan: “What's this? My Swords of Revealing Light are gone!”
 
Estevan: “Hmm, mm, mm… that's right. My Trap card advances this turn to one turn later. So the swords vanish now instead of at the end of my turn.”
 
“Now I flip up OTOHIME!!”
 
(Atk: 0/ Def: 100)
 
“And thanks to her special ability I can change the battle position of one monster you have on the field, so I'll change your Big Shield Gardna into attack mode!”
 
Mykan: “No… f he's attacked I'll lose.”
 
Estevan: “You bet you will. Now I sacrifice both my monsters so I can summon back my YAMATA DRAGON!!”
 
(Atk: 2600/ Def: 3100)
 
“Ha, ha, ha… this is it… my moment of truth. Once it attacks your monster it's all over! Go Yamata Dragon… attack!
 
(Atk: 2600) VS (Atk: 100)
 
Sabrina: “MYKAN…!!”
 
Alex: “I can't watch…!!”
 
Sam: “WOOF… WOOF!! AROOOOOO!!!”
 
Estevan: “Ha, ha, ha… I win!”
 
Mykan: “I don't think so Estevan!”
 
Estevan: “Huh…?!”
 
Mykan: “I activate my Trap card… NUTRIENT Z! Sine I could've lost 2000 life points, this trap increased them by 4000…”
 
SCORE: (Estevan: 6000/ Mykan: 4050)
 
“True I now lose 2500 of those points from the battle… but I'm still up and about. Estevan… you won't get rid of me that easily, especially with the bond of my friends guiding me.”
 
Estevan: “Really…? Well that won't be for much longer. First My Deck-Master's ability grants me the number of life points you just lost… ”
 
SCORE: (Estevan: 8500/ Mykan: 1550)
 
“and now I'll activate my face down SEBEK'S BLESSING! Now I get even more life points added to my total.”
 
SCORE: (Estevan: 11,000/ Mykan: 1150)
 
“And finally… my Yamata Dragon goes back to my hand, granting 500 more life points.”
 
SCORE: (Estevan: 11,500/ Mykan: 1150)
 
Alex: “Whoa… 11,500 life points? That's nuts!”
 
Sam: “Arf-Arf! How's Mykan ever going to get them down to zero?”
 
 
Mykan's thoughts: “This is bad. Estevan's life points are still growing, and with each turn that passes he turns someone else into stone. I have to find a way to beat him and fast!”
 
Mykan: “All right… My move!”
 
(Draws)
 
“I'll summon a monster in defense-mode. Then I switch Alpha into attack-mode! Go my Magnet warrior… Attack Estevan now!”
 
(Atk: 1400)
 
SCORE: (Estevan: 10,100/ Mykan: 1150)
 
Estevan: “Hmm.. my life points are so high I hardly felt anything.”
 
Mykan: “GRR! Fine then… your move.”
 
Estevan: “Not just yet… remember what I said I'd do if you fail to beat me? Well let me remind you by changing another one of your friends into stone! HA…!”
 
(Fires his Key power)
 
Sam: AROO-OO-OO…!!” (Stoned)
 
Alex: “No! Sammy!”
 
Sabrina: “She's been turned to stone!”
 
 
Mykan: “Sam! GRR… Estevan… enough of this!”
 
Estevan: “Not until I win… but by then you'll all be trapped here! Already two of your sissy spy friends have bit the gravel, and guess who's next…”
 
Alex: “Hey! You put one finger on me and I'll… I'll…!!”
 
Estevan: “Ooh… temper, temper. Then I guess it's official. If you Mykan doesn't beat me next turn, you're the next one to go, Alex!”
 
Mykan: “THAT'S ENOUGH, ESTEVAN!!”
 
Estevan: “Heh… take a chill Mykan. It's easy to save them, you just have defeat me, but if you can't… then too bad. Your loss will be my ultimate gain. Heh, heh, ah, ah, ah…!”
 
“My move…!”
 
(Draws)
 
“Now I summon a cute little guy called INABA WHITE RABBIT!!”
 
(Atk: 700/ Def: 500)
 
“And just like my Raging Flame Sprite, he can by pass your monsters… and attack you directly! GO!!”
 
(Atk: 700)
 
Mykan: “Ah…?! GAAH!!”
 
SCORE: (Estevan: 10,100/ Mykan: 850)
 
Estevan: “Heh, heh, heh… now White Rabbit, return to my hand! This will grant me 500 life points from my Spring of Rebirth.”
 
SCORE: (Estevan: 10,600/ Mykan: 850)
 
“And then Shinato's Deck-Master ability gives me the life points I just took from you.”
 
SCORE: (Estevan: 11,300/ Mykan: 850)
 
Mykan: “GRR… it's my move!”
 
(Draws)
 
“I'll lay one card face-down… and now I shall sacrifice Alpha the Magnet Warrior… in order to summon DARK MAGICIAN GIRL!!”
 
(Atk: 2000/ Def: 1700)
 
“Since my Dark Magician is in the graveyard, Dark Magician girls gains 3000 more attack points.”
 
(Atk: 2000) Becomes (Atk: 2300)
 
“Go Dark Magician girl… attack Estevan directly!”
 
(Atk: 2300)
 
SCORE: (Estevan: 9,000/ Mykan: 850)
 
Estevan: “Hmm… no big deal. I'm still not defeated, and since you failed to beat me again… it's time for you friend Alex to head for the stone age!”
 
Alex: “GA-AAH…?!”
 
Estevan: “Here you go… Ah, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah!” (Blasts Alex)
 
Mykan: “ALEX…!!”
 
Sabrina: “Oh… no!”
 
Estevan: “Hmm, mm, mm. Now look at you Mykan… all you have left is your pretty little wife, and pretty soon, she'll be gone and out of my hair at last!”
 
Sabrina: “…Brother?!”
 
Estevan: “Don't you Brother me! You are no sister figure, and Mykan's not in-law to me either. So watch out as I hit him hard again!”
 
(Draws)
 
“Summon back my old friend, INABA WHITE RABBIT!!”
 
(Atk: 700/ Def: 500)
 
“Bet you remember him don't you…”
 
Mykan: “Indeed I do… which is why I had this Trap ready; Reveal DARK RENEWAL!!”(Anime card only)
 
Estevan: “Ah…?!”
 
Mykan: “Now thanks to this trap I can sacrifice both your Rabbit, and my face down monster to bring back a spell-caster monster in my graveyard. So come back DARK MAGICIAN!!”
 
(Atk: 2500/ Def: 2100)
 
DMG… (Atk: 2300) Becomes (Atk: 2000)
 
“Now I have two Magicians on my side of the field, but you haven't any monsters at all.”
 
Estevan: “GRR… I'll set this card face down and end my turn.”
 
Mykan: “As you wish Estevan…”
 
(Draws)
 
“Ah… perfect… time for me to turn this whole duel around. I play the spell DARK MAGIC RITUAL!I must first offer a monster with eight stars… so I'll discard my Valkyrion the Magna Warrior… to activate my ritual.”
 
“Now I bring forth my third Magician… the MAGICIAN OF BLACK CHAOS!!”
 
(Atk: 2800/ Def: 2600)
 
Estevan: “Unbelievable… You've summoned forth all three Magicians!”
 
Mykan: “Yes… and combined together, they nearly have enough power to wipe you out!”
 
Estevan: “No… it can't be!”
 
Mykan: “But it is… now y Magicians… Attack Estevan directly!”
 
(Combo Atk: 7300)
 
Estevan: “Heh-heh! No really… it isn't true, for now I activate my trap, JOYFUL DOOM!!”(Anime Card Only)
 
Mykan: “What…?!”
 
Estevan: “I'm afraid your monsters won't be doing much of anything to me Mykan, for this trap allows me to strip all your monsters of their attack power and add that amount to my life points.”
 
Dark Magician Girl … (Atk: 2000) Becomes (Atk: 0)
Dark Magician… (Atk: 2500) Becomes (Atk: 0)
Magician of Black Chaos… (Atk: 2800) Becomes (Atk: 0)
 
SCORE: (Estevan: 16,300/ Mykan: 850)
 
Mykan: “Oh no! All of my Magicians have zero attack points.”
 
Estevan: “Correct… and with no points, that also means no damage either. Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! Face it Mykan… Nothing you can do can stop me now. NOTHING!!”
 
TO BE CONTINUED