Totally Spies Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh: Dueling Drama Much Final Season ❯ Sabrina's huge decison: Part One ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
 
SCORE: (Commander: 8000 VS Sabrina: 8000)
 
Sabrina gazed down at her first cards, and was quite pleased with what she had gotten. Maybe the duel would be over sooner than she thought. Nevertheless she let The commander have the first move, and so the duel began.
 
 
Commander: “Prepare yourself, I call forth, QUEEN'S KNIGHT!”
 
(Atk: 1500)
 
Sabrina's thoughts: “That Queen's Knight. I've seen it before!”
 
Commander: “There is more. I shall also cast a magic spell known as, PROHIBITION!It allows me to prevent the both of us from using any card that I call out, and I choose… CYBER DRAGON!”
 
Sabrina: “What?! But… but… you…”
 
 
Sabrina couldn't understand it. How did her opponent know about her Cyber Dragons? He didn't use The Millennium Eye, but yet he acted as if he knew Sabrina would use her Cyber Dragon the whole time, which was her original plan because she had one in her hand. Now she wouldn't be able to use it.
 
She needed another strategy.
 
 
Commander: “Now I hide this face down, and end my turn.”
 
Sabrina: “My turn!”
 
(Draws)
 
“First thing I'll do is summon one monster face down in defense-mode, and now I'll play this, DIFFERENT DIMENSION CAPSULE! This allows me to remove one card in my pack from play, but then in two turns I get to add it into my hand. That's all for now though.”
 
Commander: “Hmm, mm… stalling for time is a sign of weakness.”
 
(Draws)
 
“I now call forth, KING's KNIGHT!”
 
(Atk: 1600)
 
Sabrina: “Ah! Both cards?”
 
Commander: “Yes, and when they are together n the field, I can instantly call forth their comrade, JACK'S KNIGHT!”
 
(Atk: 1900)
 
 
Sabrina couldn't believe this, not the fact that The Commander now had three monsters on the field already, but because of the way he was dueling, and calling forth familiar creatures. She wondered… if it was possible…
 
But she didn't let it try to distract her. Not yet anyways.
 
 
Commander: “Jack's Knight! I command you to destroy her hidden creature!”
 
(Atk: 1900) Vs (Def: 600)
 
Sabrina: “You destroyed my CYBER LARVA. Now I won't take any battle damage this turn, and I can instantly summon another one.”
 
(Def: 600)
 
Commander: “I see. Very well then, I shall hold my Knights back for this turn. I see no harm that can befall them.”
 
Sabrina: “You're going to regret that, I promise you.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Now I activate the spell, MAGICAL MALLET!IT lets me add any cards in my hand I don't want to my pack. Then I shuffle up and draw the same number of cards I threw out.”
 
Commander: “I am quite familiar with how the magic works. So make your decision!”
 
 
Sabrina placed two of her four remaining cards back into her pack, and then drew two new ones, and she had gotten exactly what she needed and read for her next turn, but for now, “I'll place one card face down, and I summon this, SHININGANGEL, in defense mode.”
 
(Def: 800)
 
“Then I'll place one card face down, and end my turn.”
 
The Commander was growing impatient, and was finally ready to start some action! He drew his next card, and he smiled sinisterly under his kerchief. “Now I place one card face down.” he said softly, “And now I shall send my monsters to attack you again! King's Knight, Queen's Knight, Go!”
 
(Atk: 1600) VS (Def: 600)
 
(Atk: 1500) VS (Def: 800)
 
Sabrina's two monsters were indeed destroyed, but of course, Cyber Larva prevented her from taking any damage, and her Shining Angel's special ability; when it was destroyed, Sabrina was allowed to summon another Light monster with 1500 attack points or less from her pack. So she simply summoned forth another Angel, and another Larva.
 
(Atk: 1400)
 
(Def:600)
 
“Jack's Knight! Destroy the Final Larva!” ordered the Commander. The attack worked, and now Sabrina had no Larva left to summon. “There is no more protection for you, girly!” snapped The Commander. “On my next turn, YOU will be at the mercy of my monsters. Make your move, and make it wisely.”
 
Sabrina assured her opponent that she would. Especially seeing as after she drew her card, her Different Dimension Capsule now gave her back the card she removed two turns past. “CARD FROM A DIFFERENT DIMENSION!”(Anime Card only)
 
Since Sabrina removed it from play, she could play it right away, which caused both players to draw two cards each.
 
 
Sabrina: “Now the stage is set for me perfectly!”
 
“I summon CYBER DRAGON ZWEI!”
 
(Atk: 1500)
 
Commander: “Hmm, mm, mm.. very clever. Using a monster that can substitute for a Cyber Dragon. Very resourceful.”
 
Sabrina: “That's right! You may have stopped me from summoning my actual Cyber Dragon, but I have other ways to get what I want. All I have to do is show you a spell card in my hand, and then I can treat this monster as a Cyber Dragon, and what better spell to show you than the one I'm going to play…”
 
“Go… POLYMERIZATION!I'll fuse my Zwei to a Cyber Dragon I have in my hand, so I can summon forth one of my best creatures-- CYBER TWIN DRAGON!”
 
(Atk: 2800)
 
Commander: “Sorry, my dear, but I'm afraid that won't do you any good. Now I cast the magic of DEFUSION!”
 
Sabrina: “No!”
 
Commander: “Now your monster splits back into the original monsters you fused to form it. Of course your Zwei may return to the field, but my Prohibition forbids your other Cyber Dragon from being played, and thus it shall remain dead.”
 
 
Sabrina couldn't believe it, she worked so hard to get her dragon on the field, and still The commander managed to make it look so easy to overcome. Still she wasn't out of this yet, she had a good idea of how to get her Dragon back.
 
“I'll admit that was pretty sneaky…” she complimented, “But if you knew I was going to play my Cyber End Dragon, you should know that I have more than that up my sleeve.”
 
The Commander was confused. He was certain that Sabrina was only bluffing, and that one of her Cyber Dragons was now gone for good.
 
 
Sabrina: “You're about to find out, because now I activate FUSION RECOVERY! Which means now I can retrieve Polymerization, and the other Cyber Dragon I just lost.”
 
Commander thoughts: “Amazing! She knew she was unable to summon that monster to the field, so she brought it back to her hand.”
 
Sabrina: “Now I'll reactivate Polymerization, and re-summon my Cyber-Twin Dragon again.”
 
(Atk: 2800)
 
“And that's not all, I also activate my face down card, CALL OF THE HAUNTED!This let's me revive one monster in my graveyard, and I'll choose my first Shining Angel!”
 
(Atk: 1400)
 
“Now I have one last card to play too, LIGHTWAVE TUNING!”
 
Commander: “Oh, no! Not Lightwave Tuning?!”
 
Sabrina: “Oh… so you know that it allows me to treat one level 4 Light monster as a Tuner type this turn. Now that that's settled, I'll tune my two angels together… and Synchro summon a monster called… STARDUST DRAGON!
 
(Atk: 2500)
 
 
The Commandeer couldn't help but gaze up in awe. “The Stardust Dragon! So it does exist.” he exclaimed.
 
Sabrina nodded, and this meant big trouble for her opponent, because if he tried to use any card effect to destroy any cards, Sabrina just had to send Stardust to the graveyard to negate that effect and destroy the card, then the Dragon would return to the field at the end of her turn.
 
“Now then…!” Sabrina shouted, “Cyber End Dragon, Attack King's Knight!”
 
(Atk: 2800) VS (Atk: 1600)
 
The Commander braced himself as the bright shockwaves flared at him.
 
SCORE: (Commander: 6800 VS Sabrina: 8000)
 
“And now, thanks to my Dragon's special ability, I can attack again!” replied Sabrina. “So much for your Queen's Knight.”
 
(Atk: 2800) VS (Atk: 1500)
 
SCORE: (Commander: 5500 VS Sabrina: 8000)
 
The Commander was growing very angry, but Sabrina was still not through yet. “Now, Stardust Dragon will destroy your Jack's Knight.”
 
(Atk: 2500) VS (Atk: 1900)
 
SCORE: (Commander: 4900 VS Sabrina: 8000)
 
That last attack knocked The Commander off his feet, and his face kerchief fell off. “ARGH…! Ohh…!” He slowly got to his feet, and moved his cape away from his face revealing that it was… ME!
 
Sabrina gasped hard, and it was a good thing she had no cards left in her hand or she probably would've crushed them under pressure. “M…M…Mykan!” she spoke in a tone so soft you could barely hear her.
 
Akhenaten also was amazed at my face. I looked exactly like a younger versions of himself, which made him wonder. “Could it-- Could it be?”
 
I stood up, and glared at my opponent. “What is it that you called me?” I asked.
 
Sabrina tried to explain who she was, “Mykan it's me Sabrina. I'm your wife.”
 
I raised an eyebrow in confusion. “I have no wife.” I said, “And I know no person by the name of Mykan.”
 
Sabrina didn't have to hear anymore to realize what was going on. The Supreme King obviously had brainwashed me or something when he kidnapped me from the future, which would probably account for why I called The Supreme King my Father.
 
However, Sabrina suddenly realized that she was dueling against ME! Which meant whoever lost this duel would get sent to the Shadow Realm. In a situation like this, either one of us losing would be seriously bad!
 
What was Sabrina going to do? What could she do?
 
To Be Continued