Totally Spies Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh: Dueling Drama Much Final Season ❯ Duel of the century: Part 1 ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
 
SCORE:
 
Mykan: 12000
 
VS
 
Clover: 4000, Sam: 4000, Alex: 4000.
 
The duel was on. First I would move, Then Clover, Sam, and then Alex.
 
 
Mykan: “All right, girls… here we go. I'll place one card face down, and now I'll summon one monster in defensive mode. This ends my turn.”
 
Clover: “Make way for girl power. I summon ELEMENTAL HEROSPARKMAN!”
 
(Atk: 1600)
 
“And I'll throw down a face-down and call it a turn.”
 
Sam: “My turn now… and I'm summoning a monster in defense-mode, and that's it for me.”
 
Alex: “Time to work…! I summon ALIGATOR SWORD!”
 
(Atk: 1500)
 
“And I'll also play one other card face down on the field as well. That's my turn.”
 
 
The crowd was now more edgy than ever. Now that each duelist had moved once, it was time for the real stuff to begin.
 
 
Mykan's thoughts:“This is it. Now we can start attacking and playing card effects. Let's see who's got the jump on who.”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan: “I'm activating a trap! SPATIAL COLLAPSE!”
 
 
All three of the girls were confused. They never saw that card yet, and I explained to them that it was going to make this duel more interesting, because as long as it was in play all duelists were only allowed to have up to five cards in play at a time, and no more.
 
The girls did think that was interesting, but now I continued my move by flipping up my face down monster, “PENGUIN SOLDIER!”
 
(Atk: 750)
 
Now Alex and Clover were forced to send both the monsters they had summoned to their hands, Leaving them wide open, “And now I summon SLATE WARRIOR!”
 
(Atk: 1900)
 
“Now my Slate, attack Clover's life points directly!”
 
Clover was in for it now. “Whoa! Don't mess up my hair!” she cried, but suddenly the attack was stopped, “You feel into my trap, Mykan, SHADOW SPELL!”
 
Now my monster was unable to attack, defend, and he lost 700 attack points…
 
(Atk: 1200)
 
Still… that didn't mean I couldn't attack with my Penguin Soldier, “Attack Alex, now!”
 
(Atk:750)
 
Alex wasn't as lucky as Clover. “ARGH…!” she got hit!
 
SCORE:
 
Mykan: 12000
 
VS
 
Clover: 4000, Sam: 4000, Alex: 3250.
 
“And now…” I continued, “I shall place one card face down, and end my turn.”
 
Now it was back to clover and she was going to make sure to repay Alex for protecting her, as well as taking the damage. She took her turn, and drew her card.
 
“Now I'll resummon Sparkman!”
 
(Atk: 1600)
 
“And now I'll have him go postal on that Slate Warrior-- Attack!”
 
(Atk: 1600) VS (Atk: 1200)
 
SCORE:
 
Mykan: 11600
 
VS
 
Clover: 4000, Sam: 4000, Alex: 3250.
 
Though Clover did manage to destroy my monster, her Sparkman suddenly lost attack-power, much to her surprise. “Sorry, Clover… but when you destroyed my Slate Warrior, you activated his special ability. Now Sparkman has lost 500 attack and defense points.” I explained.
 
(Atk: 1600) Becomes (Atk: 1100)
 
Clover gritted her teeth, but she had a plan, but for now it was Sam's turn, she drew her card.
 
 
 
Sam: “Okay Mykan… here I come. Now I summon 7 COLORED FISH!”
 
(Atk: 1800)
 
“And I'll flip up my face down monster, AQUA MADOR!”
 
(Atk: 1100)
 
“Mador… attack his Penguin Soldier!”
 
Mykan: “Not so fast, Sam. Now I quickly activate from my hand the spell BOOKOF MOON! This spell turns my Penguin Soldier face-down into defense-mode.”
 
Sam: “Ah! Oh no!”
 
 
Since Sam just launched an attack on my Penguin she did destroy it, but she flipped it back up again, which mean I was able to force two more monsters back to their owners hand, and since Clover's monster was already weak I sent Sam's two monsters away, now she was wide open. “Grr! I'll place one card face down and end my turn.”
 
Now it was Alex's turn, and she wasn't sure if she'd be able to pull this off. She drew her card, and since she had idea of what that face down card was that I played, “I play a monster in defense-mode, and I'll place one card face down.”
 
I smirked at Alex, “Too bad… you really should've attacked me.”
 
Alex was confused, “But your trap-card…”
 
To all the girls' surprise, it wasn't a trap, it was only my POT OF GREED!“You fell for my bluff, Alex.” Now I drew two new card which gave me five in my hand, and it was a good thing I restacked my deck a little before the match.
 
 
“Now I summon THE DRAGON DWELLING IN THE CAVE!”
 
(Atk: 1300)
 
“Dragon, attack Spark man now!”
 
(Atk: 1300) VS (Atk: 1100)
 
SCORE:
 
Mykan: 11600
 
VS
 
Clover: 3800, Sam: 4000, Alex: 3250.
 
Clover's weakened Sparkman had had it, but Clover still had a trick to play, “You activate my HERO SIGNAL trap card!” she said, “Now I can special summon any Elemental Hero card from my deck, and I choose ELEMENTAL HERO CLAYMAN in defense mode.”
 
(Def: 2000)
 
That was smart, but my move still wasn't over, and I placed a card face down, ending my turn. Now it was really Clover's turn and she had an idea of how to get me into the open. She drew her card…
 
“Now I activate POLYMERIZATION!Fusing Clayman with Burstinatrix… to create ELEMENTAL HERO, RAMPART BLASTER!”
 
(Def: 2500)
 
“And since he's in defense-mode, he can attack your life-points directly, that is, if the damage is cut in half. Attack!”
 
(Atk: 1000)
 
Clover's attack worked, but it didn't matter to me, I still had loads of life-points left.
 
SCORE:
 
Mykan: 10600
 
VS
 
Clover: 3800, Sam: 4000, Alex: 3250.
 
Then Clover set a monster face-down in defense-mode. She was working on a little plan to get at me. “That's my turn.”
 
Now it was Sam's turn and she had an idea. She drew her next card… “I'm activating a field spell, WETLANDS!”
 
The areas around the felid began to change into a soggy wet marsh. This would grant all level 2 Aqua type/WATER monsters 1200 extra attack points, and Sam had the perfect one to summon, “Now I summon CANNONBALL SPEAR SHELLFISH!”
 
(Atk: 1000) Becomes (Atk: 2200)
 
Then she attacked my dragon, and she crushed it easily.
 
(Atk: 2200) VS (Atk: 1300)
 
SCORE:
 
Mykan: 9700
 
VS
 
Clover: 3800, Sam: 4000, Alex: 3250.
 
“Way to go, Sammy.” cried Alex. “Now it's my turn… here goes.” She drew her card…
 
“Nice!” she gloated, “Now I'm placing one card face down, and I flip up my PANTHER WARRIOR!”
 
(Atk: 2000)
 
Alex's Panther Warrior needed a tribute so it could attack, and that's why she had her face down, “SCAPEGOAT!” This granted her four sheep-tokens, “Now I can sacrifice one of them… and now my Panther will attack you directly, Mykan!”
 
“That's what you think, Alex!” I warned her, “Reveal SOUL RESURECTION!”
 
Alex gawked in confusion, and I told her that my trap let me revive a normal monster to the field from my graveyard in defense-mode. So my Dragon Dwelling In The Cave returned…
 
(Def: 2000)
 
“Ah, No!” cried Alex. “Her Panther Warrior wasn't strong enough to stop my monster, so she had to recall her attack, but she wasted a good Sheep-Token. So she just ended her turn.
 
Now it was my turn again, and I was going to put my plan into action. “I summon TURBO SYNCHRON!”
 
(Atk: 100)
 
“And I'll also discard this monster to the graveyard… NOISY GNAT!”
 
The girls realized this couldn't be good. By discarding that card I could increase the level of either of my monsters by one. This could only lead them to believe that I was going to Synchro summon, and I was…
 
“Now I'll tune both my Dragon and my Synchron together… and Synchro Summon the monster… TURBO WARRIOR!”
 
(Atk: 2500)
 
The girls hadn't seen that monster yet, as it was one that I created. Well they were about to witness his power, or rather Sam was, “Turbo Warrior… attack the Shellfish!”
 
(Atk: 2500) VS (Atk: 2200)
 
SCORE:
 
Mykan: 9700
 
VS
 
Clover: 3800, Sam: 3700, Alex: 3250.
 
The girls were now starting to lose their patience, and Clover was ready to go completely postal on me! “You asked for it Mykan, and you're going to get it!” she snarled as she drew her card.
 
“Time to send that warrior of yours packing! I flip up NEO SPACIAN GRAND MOLE!”
 
(Atk: 900)
 
My grin only widened, but Clover didn't understand and merely gloated. “I wouldn't be grinning if I were you, Mykan. You seem to have one flaw in your strategy.” She continued to explain how Her Grand Mole's ability allowed it to send both itself and the monster it attacked, or attacked it, back to their owners hand. She was planning to return my Turbo Warrior to my extra deck, thus leaving me wide open to an attack, and unable to summon it back.
 
“Grand Mole, Attack!”
 
Clover's monster dashed right at mine, and of course she supposedly wouldn't take any damage from the attack except--
 
“Hey! What's going on?” cried Clover as she watched her Mole get shattered. My monster didn't get returned to my hand, and Clover took some real serious damage.
 
(Atk: 900) VS (Atk: 2500)
 
“Only one flaw in your strategy, Clover.” I told her, “Turbo Warrior's special ability protects him form the special abilities of monster with six stars or lower.”
 
Clover had been outsmarted, and she was pretty ticked, but she still had her Rampart Blaster, and attacked my directly!
 
(Atk: 1000)
 
SCORE:
 
Mykan: 8700
 
VS
 
Clover: 1900, Sam: 3700, Alex: 3250.
 
And she placed one card face down, ending her turn. This duel was really starting to heat up, and things were only about to get greater than ever now. The only question was, who was going to win?