Totally Spies Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh: Dueling Drama Much Season 4 ❯ Intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
 
Long, long ago…
 
When the pyramids were still young… Egyptian kings, and sorcerers played a game of great and terrible power… powers that threatened to destroy the entire world, until a brave pharaoh locked the magic away, imprisoning the magic within the mystical millennium-items.
 
These items not only contained great powers, and mystical forces… they also contained the spirits of the most evil of criminal masterminds the ancient Egyptians ever had known.
 
And now… five-thousand years later, as the Shadow-Games are reawakened, so are the greater evils that the world had once forgotten.
 
 
Britney was just returning from a WOOHP mission, when she arrived back home at her apartment, she noticed a package had come from her father who was working overseas in Egypt.
 
“Thought you'd like to have this for yourself: Love, Daddy.” The card read. Britney thought it was so sweet that her father could still show love and care for her even if he was half a world away from her.
 
She then began to open the package… “Wonder what this is…”
 
The moment she pulled the lid off the box, a bright glowing light began to flash brightly. “Huh? Hey, what's going on…? HEY!”
 
DUELING DRAMA MUCH
 
SEASON 4
 
A beautiful island in the south-pacific… the location of the company that makes the duel-monsters card game, and the duel-academy prep-school.
 
Whereas I, the great Professor. Mykan Jaden. The world's greatest duelist, and teacher… lived with my wife, Princess Sabrina, our two daughters, Soon to be two, Erica, and almost a year-old, Misty… and with us were my three wonderful apprentices, now assistant teachers, Clover, Sam, and Alex, all who shared the rank of second-best in the world… though they were starting to believe that among them, Alex was stronger.
 
Today, the ladies and I were enjoying this beautiful Saturday in springtime, and ready for a picnic lunch in the meadows overlooking the sea. Sabrina was looking after the babies, and she couldn't believe what a big girl Erica was getting to be… she even had teeth now, and could speak a few simple words… Misty wasn't too far behind her.
 
I was preparing the stew for lunch, and Alex and Sam were preparing the tables and other picnic-stuff, bowls, plates, and bread-rolls… but Clover. She was just draped over the table, moaning, “Hungry...! Need Food.”
 
Sam and Alex were outraged by her behaviour, “Oh, Clover… you haven't done a thing all day.” Sam pointed out.
 
Clover made the excuse that she was too weak to work, “I haven't eaten since breakfast, and I've graded so many tests, my nails need a serious manicure.”
 
“Don't worry Clover…” I said, “This lunch is going to be just the thing for you. It's my teach-prep chow.”
 
Sabrina licked her lips, “Mmm… I still remember the first time I ate… I thought I was in love.”
 
The babies clapped their hand and bounced on their cute little bottoms, indicating they wanted some of the stew as well.
 
Alex couldn't help but gush at how cute the babies looked, “Oh, isn't so cute and adorable.” she cooed as she bent down closer. Misty passed Alex her little beanbag-ball, she wanted to play. Alex just couldn't say no…
 
I smiled at how much my little girls were growing up, and liking the spies, but just then, the Millennium-Necklace around my neck began to glow, and show me images of the future, “Hmm…?”
 
Then I could see why, three bullying students, two from Ra-Yellow, and one from Obelisk Blue, were walking towards our campsite. “Hey… Yo'…” called the Obelisk. “We got a bone to pick with you teachers.” He snapped at the spies.
 
As new teachers at the school, Clover, Sam, and Alex had graded many tests, and these students were failing because it was known for a fact that they only cheated on tests and leached off of the decent students. They were demanding that the spies change their grades to A's, but the spies refused. Finally the students lost their patience and demanded a three-way-duel.
 
Sam and Alex couldn't say no… and Clover jumped right in with them, “You kids are so going down.” she said with a sneaky look on her face. Sam and Alex were confused… “Clover, you just said you were too weak to work.”
 
Clover admitted she was, “But a duel's a piece-of-cake.”
 
Sabrina sighed, “That certainly is progress.”
 
“Hmm…! At least her mouth is working.” I added.
 
(Musical intro)
 
The duel-disks were prepared, and the cards were drawn, it was time to begin…
 
I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To
go there is my real test
To get there is my cause (oooh)
 
(Alex Summons “Gearfried The Iron-Knight”)
 
(Sam Summons “Hydrogeddon”)
 
(Clover summons “Elemental-Hero Wildheart”)
 
(The bullies summon their own monsters)

I will travel across the land
Searchin' far and wide
Each
duelist will soon understand
The power that's inside!
(In the heart of the cards!)

Yu-gi-oh!
It's you and me.
I know it's my destiny!
Yu-gi-oh
Ooh you're my best friend
In a world we must defend!
Yu-gi-oh!
Hearts so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Yu-gi-oh!
(
Dueling Drama--)Dueling Drama Much!
 
 
(The bullies'monsters are destroyed)
 
(The girls cheer)
 
(The bullies summon stronger monsters)
 
Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle everyday
To claim my rightful place!
(Clover Fusion summons “Elemental Hero Thunder Giant”)
 
(Sam summons “Water Dragon”)
 
(Alex summons “Red-Eyes Black-Dragon”)
 
Come with me, the time is right!
There's no better team
Arm and arm, we'll win the fight!
It's always been a dream!
 
Yu-gi-oh!
It's you and me.
I know it's my destiny!
Yu-gi-oh
Ooh you're my best friend
In a world we must defend!
Yu-gi-oh!
Hearts so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Yu-gi-oh!
(Dueling Drama--)Dueling Drama Much!
 
(The bullies' monsters are destroyed again)
 
(The bullies' growl)
 
(The girls cheer)


Yu-gi-oh!
It's you and me.
I know it's my destiny!
Yu-gi-oh
Ooh you're my best friend
In a world we must defend!
 
(The bullies' fields are now Swarming with the strongest of monsters)
 
(The girls fusion summon “Red-Green and Yellow Spy girls” to summon “SPY WOMAN”)
 
Yu-gi-oh
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Yu-gi-oh…!
(I can do it!)
(Dueling Drama--Dueling Drama--) Dueling Drama Much!
 
(Huge explosion… the bullies lose)
 
 
“All right…!” Alex cheered for joy.
 
“We did it…!” cried Sam.
 
“Told you we're strong.” added Clover.
 
Sabrina was quite impressed, “Wow, they actually did it. It's rather shocking.”
 
I smirked, “Hmm…! Shocking that the girls moved so fast.”
 
The bullies stomped away feeling shamed, and embarrassed that they had lost, and the girls went back to the table ready for lunch. Their lives on the island, since they became teachers at duel academy, was really fun and exciting… even as exciting as their lives at WOOHP.
 
Still… as fun as life on the island seemed to be… it still had it's nasty surprises waiting around every corner.
 
The girls and I didn't notice that overhead on one of the higher summits overlooking our campsite, another student from Obelisk blue was watching us. He was a tall duelist with brown spiky hair, and long Obelisk jacket, mostly white that fluttered in the winds like a cape. He worse thick dark shades over his eyes and he had a nasty grin on his face. “Well… with cards like that… who needs these old things…?” he said as reached into his jacket and threw some cards away in the wind. “Good riddance…”