Transformers Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Everstin Chronicles ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Everstin Chronicles

Chapter 1

My name is Sindel Rip Raptor. I want to tell me my story. Keep an open mind though, some of this may sound unreal and out of this world. It's true though, it's all true.

Let me begin by telling you about who I am. I am of the race Everstin. My race is what you can say the mother race of most species. A long time ago there was a huge planet known has Mega-Everstine. According to legend, Yaweh wanted his people to be diverse, so he separated the planet into several smaller planets. These planets were sent to different stars to thrive. The planet Trium, Jarium, Sanatan, and Carmel were sent to one. Aristale, Yernium, and Everstine remained in the same solar system as the original planet. Two planets Earth and Vegita-sei were sent to their own solor systems with deserted planets and planets of other races. This is what is to be said. I'm not sure the truth really. All I know is all the races with the exception of the Yeerks share most characteristics, including the ability to interbreed with each other. Amoung my race it's forbidden though.

My race has two sub-species. Shape shifters and sorcery, however, there has not been one of these for many years. The blood line had faded, or so it was thought. All Everstins have the ability to take 2 forms. A form that is similar to races like humans and Saiyajins. The other is a form of our ancestors, which look like modern day and prehistoric animals. These forms stand up right and have humanoid characteristics. My heritage is Raptor.

In raptor state I stand around 6 ft tall. My skin is a coffee color. I have no hair what so ever. My tail is strong and think. My hands consists of two clawwed fingers and one thumb. I was a creature built for fighting and power. My other form though was more passive, almost. I stood around 5'6''. My skin was not tan at all no matter how much I stayed outside. My hair was jet back and I always changed it's lengths. My eyes...my eyes were a deep blue. They never changed their color or shape, no matter what form I was in. Some claimed that sent a chill down people's spine. It was confusing.

My story starts when I was only twelve. I was getting ready for school as usual. I pinned my hair back in a pony-tail. I duct taped my forming breast down. I was a tom boy and having breast didn't thrill me. I slipped on the nearest t-shirt, jeans and pairs of sneakers. I went down stairs. My family was sitting at the table.

I lived with my older sister, Kerry; my younger brother, Streaks; and my father. My mother had died, not long after my brother died. My father became and abusive drunk after that, and he took his anger out on me. I won't go into detail about that just yet though.

My sister was a complete oppisite of me. She was 5 years older than me and all female. Her brown hair was always fixed, her make up was always on, and her clothes were always neat. Streaks was your average eight year old boy. He was all boy. He was so cute at times too. I was very protective of him even if he did get on my nerves one too many times.

I nodded to my family. "I'm off to school, peeps. I'll catch ya'll later."

"Come strait home afterwards," my father warned.

"Don't worry, old man," I chuckled. "I ain't got nothing to do afterwards anyway. Ja matte ne!" I ran out the door.

I started down the sidewalk. I knew what would happen if I didn't come home right after. I never took that chance.

"Hey, Rip! Hold up!" I turned around and smiled. It was Copper. He had been my best friend sense I could remember. He was of wolf heritance. His hair was the color of his names and his eyes were gold and always shining like stars.

"Hey, Cops," I said. "Sorry, I didn't wait up, I just wanted to get out of that house."

He chuckled. "No problem Bash Girl," he said. "I run fast enough to catch with slow pokes any way."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I demanded narrowing his eyes. "I am not slow!"

"Yea, right."

"I outta kick your ass for that."

"You're welcome to try, if you can catch me!" He started taking off running.

"Hey! Get your pretty boy tail back over hear!" I called, running after him.

He just kept running, laughing like the idiot boy he was. All of a sudden he stopped though. He stopped right in front of the electronics store and was staring in the window at the television along with a bunch of other people.

I finally caught up to him. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

He looked at me. "War," he replied.

"Nani?" I looked at the television. Everstine was at war? How could that be? First off our military sucked chicken heads. Going into war was suicide. "With who?"

"Yeerks?"

"You mean those brain infesting slugs? Why in the matrix would....?"

"They want us, it looks like. Maybe it's because of the old legend out shape shifters and sorcery."

"If they're going after a legend than they're the ones that are nuts."

"Yea, still this is big shit."

"Yea," I sighed. "But, hey, don't worry about it Cops. Like it concerns a bunch of middle schoolers anyway. The government'll take care of it, like they always do."

He smiled. "You're right, let's just head to school. I've got a damn algerbra test first hour."

"And I have a genetics."

We shortly made it to school afterwards.

"Dude, is that an Andelite?" Copper questioned in awe.

"Yea, it sure is. Some military peeps too. Why are they hear anyway?"

"Hell if I know."

"Attention students," they said on the intercom. "Please report to your home room."

"This can't be good."

"A test?" I lifted my eyebrowl. I was leaning backwards in my desk, being a sassy little bitch. "For what?"

"Sorry, young man..."

"I'm a girl," I sneered.

"Young lady," he continued. "We won't exactly tell you what you'll be tested for until afterwards. Don't worry, it's nothing that'll put you in danger it's just required."

"Do I get a cherry sucker afterwards?" I asked.

He sighed. "If you want one."

"Then I don't have any problems."

They had given me a blood test first. The doctor seemed to analyze it very carefully. I watched him carefully as well. I mean that was my blood after all.

"Hmm-hmmm," he said. "Ms. Sindel please stand up."

I did.

"General Leo, hit her."

"Nani?"

The military guy came up to me and swung his fist back then towards me. "Whoa!" I ducted. "What the hell are you trying to do."

"Amazing speed!" the doctor gleed. "Again general, again."

"You people are crazy!"

Then time I was caught off guard and the general kneed me in the stomach. He out all his strength into it as well. It didn't hurt, really, it just pissed me off though. It really pissed me off. I was on him in a flash. My raptor form enveloped my body and I pinned him down with my feet. My jowls came in centimeters from his face. I knew he was afraid. I could smell it. I mean who wouldn't be.

"Wonderful!!" the doctor cheered. "I knew you were one the moment I saw you!"

"Nani?" I stood up strait and looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"You, my beuatiful, creature, you," he gleed. "You are a direct decendent from you ancestors. That speed and power, no normal Everstin can generate something like that. You are the perfect speciman for what was though to be an extinct species of Everstin."

"I'm still confused."

"Miss Raptor, you are a shape shifter."

"Whoa, hold up, every Everstin can change like this, I'm not special."

"Oh yes you are," he replied. "Just milliseconds I saw a glimps of pure rage and instinct. Only something special like yourself can generate that. You even henced that you have the ability to use 'ki' just by the speed of your transformation. And your eyes, no normal raptor has blue eyes."

"So what if I am," I sneered. "Why does it all matter anyway."

"Because, my wonderful little individual, you are going to win this war for us."

My heart stopped.

War?