Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ My Biggest Mistake ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Warning!!! Slash!! Cyclonus / Galvatron. Cyclonus' thoughts after Episode "The Web"

My Biggest Mistake

By KellyQ

The Qidaconce are to blame! For insisting me to send you to that place! That awful place! At first, I thought it would help you be not so .... ya know. I should have listened to Scourge but I didn't. I was foolish enough to think that they could help but it didn't. It just made things worse! You started to shout, curse, and swore. That's when I learned the truth about the planet.

It was a giant computer!

They tied you up like some kind of animal and they where going wipe his mind and I couldn't let that happen. No one has a right to touch your mind! No one!

The next thing I knew, you cried out in pain as the bugs dug their pinchers into your chest. I turned my head closing my optic sensors whispering your name trying to block the image your face mixed with pain.

What more could I do? I couldn't help you! I was tied up but you begged me to help you. The more you begged the more my spark aced as I struggled. I tried to get them to stop from taking you away from me and I couldn't let that happen.

I was not going to let some giant computer separate the two of us!

My crush.

My hope.

My love.

You're the only reason I'm alive to this day.

If I didn't save you that day ....

What would it be like today?

Would have the Autobots won the war?

Would I have taken command of the Decepticons?

Sometimes; when I'm alone; I often think back on that day

knowing that was the biggest mistake I made ...