Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ The Race for life: part two ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I still don't know who is going to live or die .... that's why this chapter might be short I'm sorry if that angers anyone but I'm still stuck on what's going on. I might ... now if I told you what I might do that will ruin it so just bear with me.

SKY BYTE: You better have me live or I'll have Megatron go after our Slapper!!

KELLYQ: Don't worry .... you'll see what I have in store for you *looks evilly at Sky Byte*

SKY BYTE: *whimpers*

RENA: That's right you better whimper!

KELLYQ: Now be nice. No one's going to die .... oops!! Did I say that out loud? *everyone looks angrily* better keep my mouth shut.

Chapter 22: The Race for life: part two

By KellyQ

"Wow. I've never been at this part of the woods before."

"The woods? Don't you mean buildings?"

"Wood, metal. What difference dose it make."

"A big difference," Rena responded, "now let's not worry about that right now. We need to find that antidote."

"Yea but it's going to be like finding a needle in a hey-stack." Crosswinds responded. "We could be here for hours."

"Let's just hope that nothing else goes wrong." Ironhide responded.

******************

Megatron and the others followed the beeping from the device similar to the one they had before that got destroyed in the explosion. The beeping started to go faster as they came to what looked like a warehouse heavily patrolled with cameras, and guards. They all started to fire at the Decepticons but no affect. Scourge transformed and headed toward the gate full speed causing the solders to move out of the way. Once in side, Megatron fallowed the Decepticon leader to the main building; with one blast the door was open.

"Scourge, take care of that annoying alarm why I get the antidote!"

"Sir!"

****************

"What's that sound?"

"I don't know but sure is annoying!"

"Do you see smoke from other there?" Ironhide asked as he transformed pointing.

"Come on! The humans might need our help!"

Ironhide transformed back into a Toyoda and followed the others and not to fare from Mirage.

*********************

Two humans came out coughing when they saw cars approaching.

"Hold it!"

"Cool it!" Rena responded transforming, "we are not the bad guys! We came to see if you humans wanted any help."

"I'm not sure," one of them responded, "but I think it was the Decepticons. They blasted their way in and took our only rich curse of energy ..."

"Anti-matter ..." Rena interrupted bring her wrist to her lips, "Optimus, we have a problem .... do you respond ..."

Everyone looked at each other waiting for Optimus' voice. They did get someone but it wasn't who they thought it would be.

"Ahh. Rena, my love."

It was Sideburn.

"Sideburn, I'm going to need back up and know where the Decepticons are!"

"Rena, this is Optimus. T-ai is trailing their location right now."

There was a pause.

"They are located just out side the boarder of New York and I'll have Team Bullet Trains assist you."

"Understood. Rena out."

"This is weird all right," W.A.R.S. responded, "why would they want the anti-matter?"

"You don't suppose they ..."

"Lets just hope not ..."

Just then Ironhide noticed something. He started to walk forward as if he was in a trans. Everyone watched in confusion as their comrade walked into the smoke; Mirage followed him inside to see some clear liquid on the floor in the size of a small puddle.

"Careful," the guard responded, "that's what left of the Anti-matter ..."

"We need it," Ironhide responded bending to one knee in front of the guard, "my friend is sick and this is the only thing that could save him ..."

"All right, but it's not enough to do anything ..."

"It will get us started."

****************

The Spychangers came driving full speed toward the smoke seeing that it cleared to see Midnight Express at Rail Spike's side with a worried look. The old tall Autobot looked beat up shaking a little.

"Did you guys get it?" Rena asked as she transformed.

"No," Rapid Run sighed sharply, "the punks got away ..."

"How could they get away when you guys combined?"

"I don't mean to be rude but we have no time," Midnight said gently, "we have to get Rail Spike back to headquarters ..."

"And the Antidote too." Ironhide agreed.

"Yea. But you hard what the man said, it wont be enough ..."

"We'll worry about that latter. Lets get going!"

TO BE CONTINUED ... I had fun writing this chapter. But I'm going to spoil any more of what's going to happen. You'll just have to find out don't ya.