Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Sparks that Heal: Part One ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 26: Sparks that Heal: Part One

KellyQ

"Why do you care if I lived or died?" Sideburn asked angrily after Magnus had send Scourge off with some minor casitas.

"Has it accord to you that maybe Optimus wants you safe?"

"Has it accord you that maybe I don't care?"

Not even flinching; Magnus slapped Sideburn really hard across the face, his face cold and stern. The young Autobot brother looked back at Magnus as he rubbed his cheek and looked into the other Autobots optic sincere. Finally sighing in defeat, Sideburn lowered his head slightly turning it to the right as his face turned dark.

"Your right ...."

************************

"Have you told W.A.R.S. yet?" Ironhide asked as he and Crosswides walked out of the room.

"Yes I have ..."

"And?"

"He said that we'll always be good friends but doesn't have the same feelings for me since his spark is still with Hotshot ...."

"I'm sorry to hear that ...."

"It doesn't matter ..." Crosswides shrugged.

It was a lie though, it sort of hurt ... now he knew how R.E.V. felt ....

*Flash Back*

"Now what's wrong with you?"

"I should've told him sooner ..."

"Who sooner ..."

"Ironhide .... but it's too lat for that ..."

"Don't worry," Ironhide said snapping the Spychanger out of his thought, "you'll find someone."

Yea. Thanks for the boot of confidence, Crosswides thought miserably as they walked back into the main room to see R.E.V. still resting.

**************************

"Slapper, Gass Skunk, Dark Scream, get in here!"

All three Predacons came running into the main room to find the Decepticons on one side of the room. The vibes where like a large cement block that smashed right on them when they walked in ....

"The bass is not fully up to speed and half of the computers are still not running ...." Megatron exclaimed, "Slapper you stay here and keep an eye on things. The rest of you, follow me ..."

Slapper watched his leader closely as they all walked out with the Predacon leader in front. With a shrug, Slapper walked down the hallway into Sky Byte's room to see that the shark was awake ...

"Your awake, that's good." He said sitting on the chair.

"Where is everyone?" Sky Byte whispered.

"Went to get more energy. Megatron said for me to stay here and look after things ... heavens for bid knows why," Slapper rambled, "anyways ..." now's my chance "there's something I need to tell you ...."

******************

"Your right ... but why didn't you do anything? If anyone should be mad at anyone ... I should be mad at you!"

"You can be mad at me all you want Sideburn," Magnus said as he turned and looked over his shoulder, "but revenge is not the answer ..."

"Oh, you're the one to talk. Weren't you the one who wanted to have revenge on Optimus because he got the Matrix instead of you?"

"What ever," Magnus letting the comment roll off his back as he transformed.

Ungrateful little brat, he thought with a sneer as he drove off leaving a trail of gas fumes causing Sideburn to cough not even realizing that X-Brawn and Prowl had came to his side.

"Uh ... Sideburn ... are ... you ... okay?" X-Brawn asked.

"I'm fine," The young Autobot responded as he turned walked five feet away transformed and drove to the nearest portal.

The two brothers knew it was a lie though. They saw it in his eyes ...

To Be Continued ...