Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Sparks That Heal: Part Two ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Man, I'm so sorry that it took this long to write this chapter but hope you like it-it might be the last chapter and it may not.

 

The Bots of my dreams

By KellyQ

Chapter 27: Sparks that Heal:
Part Two

 

There. Slapper said it-but why wasn't Sky-byte saying anything? Was he too shocked for words? Or did Sky-byte really didn't like him in that manner. The shark pred knew he should say something-but what? He knew that he had to say that he didn't feel the same way and that he loved someone else. Why couldn't just say it? He knew that answer-or part of it at any rate.

"Well?"

Sky-byte was about to open his mouth when they heard foot-steps from the hallway. Slapper got to his feet and walked out of the room to see Megatron walking up. They both looked at each other for one moment until the leader broke the silence.

"Go join the others to get the computers back up and running."

"Right."

They both walked past each other. Slapper turned his head and looked over his shoulder to see Megatron walk into Sky-bytes room. A worried feeling came over Slapper-but why would he have this feeling-if didn't know if either of them liked each other? Making up his mind; Slapper tip-toad to the door to listen.


Sky-byte turned his head to see Magatron walk in and sat down in the chair. Slapper peeked his head in to see them looking at each other.

"We have time to talk," Megatron started, "so tell me."

Sky-byte squirmed in his bed. "Do we have to talk about it?"

"Yes. I want answers!"


R.E.V. slowly opened his optics feeling a little run down and tired. He turned his head to see Ironhide sitting next to him. This caused the Spychanger to sigh-trying to keep his temper undercontrol. Why was he feeling angry all of a sudden? He shouldn't feel this way. He should feel grateful that Ironhide stayed by his side-they all did; so he should be grateful to have friends that where almost like family.

W.A.R.S walked in with the others close behind. "How are you feeling R.E.V.?"

"I feel a little better-though I feel weak and over-heated."

"T-ai said That's to be expected since we couldn't find the antidote right away-"

"Oh. And what about that Rena girl." R.E.V. questioned.

"Scourge killed her before she could get the antidote-" Crosswids explained, "T-ai even said that you'll be on your feet in no time at all and we'll practice on our stimulations."

"Sounds good," R.E.V. said with a slight smile on his face, "Oh and Ironhide-"

"Yes?"

"Sorry for my actions before-"

"I think we all are," W.A.R.S. cut in, "but we're a team-a team that's like a family-what more can we ask for?"


Megatron just sat there for a moment after hearing what Sky-byte kept from him for a long time. Slapper pulled himself away feeling as though part of his dream was shattered. What! there was still some hope-a slim chance that Megatron would reject him. With that last thought, Slapper peeked his head in to see that they where looking at each other.

Sky-byte hung his head knowing that Megatron was going to reject him. The Pred leader got up. Slapper moved himself from the door and hoped away-he had to get away-so not to get in trouble. Megatron walked to the door and turned with a stern look on his face.

"You're the most loyal out of all the others," the leader started, "but nothing is going to change-you understand?"

The shark pred nodded his head as his face turned dark knowing that Megatron didn't feel the same way but was willing to have him be his right hand man. Megatron walked out feeling something nag him at the back of his circuits. He tried to shake it off but it just didn't go away.


"I've been thinking about what W.A.R.S. said-yea know, the whole-'a team-a team that's like a family' thing. Do you agree with that?" Ironhide asked Mirage whom was sitting next to him.

The two found a spot at a broken cliff edge-over looking the ocean.

"I don't know," the other responded pulling Ironhide closer to him, "depends on how the person looks at it-but I think things will turn out okay at the end."

Ironhide nodded his head-closed his optics and leaned against Mirage; letting his mind drift into darkness.


"Prowl, I'm worried about Sideburn-what if he does something stupid?"

The two brothers where in the main room walking about Sideburns odd behavior. They where not the only ones where worried-Optimus was too. Making up his mind Optimus went out to find him. After a short time of looking, Optimus came across (to his surprise) his brother.

"Optimus. You better go get lover boy before he does something stupid." Ultra Magnus said.

"Come on-"

"What-Why?"

"I don't know how to explain it but I have a bad feeling something is going to happen and I need your help-please!"

"Fine." Magnus grumbled in defeat.

To Be Continued ...